Zerg????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
ShivaW said:
:eek6:

I never said I will stay in emain all the time :D

No, but you said that if you dont like being zerged, go else where. Therefore if mids and hibs go to odins to avoid your zerg, you wont follow. Or are you going against what you have already said?

Not all albs agree with you, look what Dorin said. Those hibs for all you know could have avoided your emain zerg and gone to odins.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
I think you'll find that <Asylum> had Bled on friday night as I recall, Mids couldnt find there way there until Sat PM.

doesnt matter when they did if they DID at the end. Hibs and mids totally ruined odins, it was fun for 1 hour then on sat 2-3fg hibs with dozens of rr6-7 ppl in it on stick roamed killing everything and on sunday i already wrote what was it like. I dont rly understand why to zerg OG, should go emain and hf with zerg vs zerg and let ppl enjoy the game who are not "lezcamp mg m8s, do the shr00ms/camproom with 6 chanters". etc etc move to emain with that shit and stay THERE. same goes for mids and albs, care to flame me i do think lot of ppl want to have some sort of fair fights and odins could be the place for it, but some tards ruin in it each day.

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
say there are some RvR guilds out in emain, from all realms. the not so opted groups gets pwned a few times. they then decide to go 2fg to have a chance vs the other GGs. is this ok? yes.

the problem begins when they start going in 5fg, making it impossible for 1FG to kill them (without extreme luck).

Exactly, 2-3fg of unbalanced low rr groups is ok imo.. but there's just no point for 5fg, it seriously cant be fun for them either to just outnumber everyone and get 1rp/kill :twak:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Asty said:
Exactly, 2-3fg of unbalanced low rr groups is ok imo.. but there's just no point for 5fg, it seriously cant be fun for them either to just outnumber everyone and get 1rp/kill :twak:

other problem is the 24/7 emain cg in alb, high rr grps adding on fights kinda unql. :<

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
the problem begins when they start going in 5fg, making it impossible for 1FG to kill them (without extreme luck).

Can you explain how this is a problem for them? Boring, perhaps, but a problem? Nah. When you've been slaughtered time and time again by people who play this game waaaay too much, having your revenge by zerging them over and over again can really be quite a bit of fun.

Especially, of course, when the result is a whine thread here. :)

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Can you explain how this is a problem for them? Boring, perhaps, but a problem? Nah. When you've been slaughtered time and time again by people who play this game waaaay too much, having your revenge by zerging them over and over again can really be quite a bit of fun.

Especially, of course, when the result is a whine thread here. :)

Zerg doesnt only ruin rvr for guild groups, but also hib/mid random groups.. And why not build your own good group instead of zerging? Oh almost forgot, cause albion is sooo gimped :( :( :(

morons.

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Asty said:
Zerg doesnt only ruin rvr for guild groups, but also hib/mid random groups.. And why not build your own good group instead of zerging? Oh almost forgot, cause albion is sooo gimped :( :( :(

morons.

you dont understand that is it so much harder for albs to make good groups...

first of all the standard hib group havnt changed a all during toa ...... but look at how the best alb groups has changed... (take friar as an excample)

so 90% of the albs dont have a chance in hell to make the "good" groups... maybee you cant understand it .. but thats how it is ...

and the good alb groups still are worse than good hib and mid groups... again if you cant understand it .. welll try make your own alb group and compare healing.. resists... utility ...nr. of cloth wear's.... usefull ML's etc etc ...

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Asty said:

morons.

Because, post ToA, "building a good group" means:

1. Getting high ML - a time sink, and boring.
2. Levelling half a dozen artifacts. More time. More boredom.
3. Fixing up a regular group. Same people, every time.
4. Somehow - despite being at a distinct disadvantage thanks to inexperience of playing with the new group and relatively low RRs - you have to get enough RPs to get to a high enough RR to compete.

It's nothing to do with Albion being gimped. I'm simply not prepared to spend six hours a night for the next three months in PvE simply to be able "to compete". I have neither the time nor the inclination to be bored shitless for that long.

Of course, if you want to do that, fine - and you'll reap the rewards by being able to kick the crap out of 2fg's of lower-ranked toons. But don't come to me crying if the lower ranked toons have a bit of fun of their own by grouping up in 5fg and kicking the crap out of you.

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Nugusta said:
You get that feeling from running with 50 other people killing one grey con hib/mid?

Alb1:OMG ALB2! WE JUST TOTALLY OWNED THAT FOTM HIB!!
Alb2:OMFG ALB1! SO TRUE!
Alb1:OMFG THAT WAS SO EASY ALB2
Alb2:I KNOW, STUPID GREY CON FOTM HIB TREEHUGGER ETC 'N' THAT GOT PWNED BY ONLY 50 ALBS!
Alb1:WE ARE TEH STRONG! LOOK ALB2! ONE MID AND HIB STEALTHER DUELING! LETS GO GANK THEM! CHARRRRGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Alb2:FOR ARTHUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!11111

LOL I was kidding the fact that you didnt get an obvious joke seems kinda sad, chill out m8 and grow a sense of humor.... Learn the art of sarcasm and irony ffs... Thats why most of these threads are around, cos the ppl who get killed by "Deh Zerg" from either of the three realms, who also happen to be the people who take the game alittle too seriously... end up whining on here, I dont know whether to feel pity for them or whether just to laugh at them tbh.

If your so annoyed by zerging why go to emain? Its pretty much zerg central, oh but then again logic doesnt factor in to some ppls lives these days does it.

You fellas whining about zergs, chill out, Im sure if you get fired from your job as master zerg victim MacDonalds will gladly take ya on to use their deep fat fryers ;)

Tham

Fledgling Freddie
Aybabtu said:
I feel sorry for you...

Not because you got zerged but because you think this thread will make a difference

It made a difference, I felt much better getting the load out of my cheast ;) I logged on my hunter got me a few albs ( made more rp in 20 min than in emain on 4h ) didnt think it would change the "world" :)

Tiarta said:
Go Odins or Hw if Emain is bad for you.

We did go Odins, guess what we found .... 4 fg albs (38 on Bled) :kissit:

SirDystic said:
Read the 1st post to this thread and then jumped to the last page because... WTF? This weekend has been so f..cking crap in emain with Hibs zerging none stop, I recall on Saturday we couldn't even get out of atk because the huge Hib zerg was sat right outside and wouldn't move. So boring, but hey it's how they want to play, didn't bother creating a whine on FH, but moved to Odin's. Got in there and WTF? Mids zerging in 2-3fg non-stop and camping milegates. Albs either running as 1fg or solo'ers....

-----------

I dont see any problems with hibs in Emain, its their land, same goes for mids in Odins... HW, albs?... wonder if they even find their way there ....

See you out ther in Emain ... IF I unstealth ;)

ExRex

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
People can do wtf they want, they pay the cash to play the game

As spoken out of my mouth....I pay to play this game so i do what i want, zerg or not

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
but do you still think its a good thing to do?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
why reply to a post 2 months late, you trying to stir???

oh damn ive replied as well now

in fact lol how old was this post

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Shagrat said:
why reply to a post 2 months late, you trying to stir???

oh damn ive replied as well now

in fact lol how old was this post

more 14 months late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom