Ywain housing for returning players

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Despite all what is said with regards to housing and people wanting to come back to daoc. It's not that bad. If having a house is a must for you when playing this game, then do not be put off.

I just returned and got my chars back and I have had no problem whatsoever getting a house - I even got my old lots. I went onto ywain3 and ywain5 and saw oozes of housing space. Many houses that are there are being condemned and the only spaces I saw taken to the hilt is the usual spots, entrance and say likes of meath on hib (same goes for mid main spots). Lots were as little as 300g to buy.

So if having a house is a must and you want to return, go for it!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tis fine if you are not on ywain1. I spent about an hour searching on my Skald and luckily found a plot for 300g. With no rent required at the moment, houses won't disappear till the person's account de-activates. The only other plot I found before this was for 70p lol

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
yeah same for ywain1 alb.. about 6 plots open cheapest at 6.5p rest were near 80 heh....most use y2 or 6 afaik alot of pots on those.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I think the server thing and how it matters is needless. Sure, I'd like to be on the same server as my friends from euro. But sooner, rather than later I will find them. The rest of it is just pure aesthetics. We all play the same game we love, and that's what counts :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Despite all what is said with regards to housing and people wanting to come back to daoc. It's not that bad. If having a house is a must for you when playing this game, then do not be put off.

I just returned and got my chars back and I have had no problem whatsoever getting a house - I even got my old lots. I went onto ywain3 and ywain5 and saw oozes of housing space. Many houses that are there are being condemned and the only spaces I saw taken to the hilt is the usual spots, entrance and say likes of meath on hib (same goes for mid main spots). Lots were as little as 300g to buy.

So if having a house is a must and you want to return, go for it!

I don't think it's ppl not being able to get a house as much as guaranteed losing it if they decide to unsubscribe for a while for one reason or another.

At least that's the feeling i've been getting...

I know the reason they did that and it might have been valid at the time, but not any more. So i think people would feel more inclined to return if they knew that unsubscribing wouldn't make them lose their house plot(s)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom