Youtv.link trojan

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
My pc's been infected by a trojan that i think might be called youtv.link or some such, at least it does some random annoying shit to chrome sometimes. After a few google-searches nothing obvious or trustworthy comes up. Do you guys have any info that might help?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Malware/Adware stuff mates, gets rid.

A 'proper' scan will find it, but 9/10 its for a pay website, so you have to go around manually deleting it all, that's what I did atleast - Just make sure you get EVERYTHING before restarting; because it's a persistent bugger and will just backup if you don't do a clean sweep.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Found a page called malwarebytes with instructions and been downloading various cleanup-tools which found entries that my default antivirus didn't pick up on. Did ofc make sure it was a legit site and not a spoof before doing so. Wish me luck!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Found a page called malwarebytes with instructions and been downloading various cleanup-tools which found entries that my default antivirus didn't pick up on. Did ofc make sure it was a legit site and not a spoof before doing so. Wish me luck!

Yeah, I have malwarebytes, I can't actually perfectly recall what removed it, but I know it was an absolute bitch, if you're still struggling tomorrow, hola at me again.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, I have malwarebytes, I can't actually perfectly recall what removed it, but I know it was an absolute bitch, if you're still struggling tomorrow, hola at me again.

Cheers bud. Will do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom