Youtube!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The final assembly begins.

Let's just hope they don't put it in a ditch on its first run out.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
If you like D&D critical roll campaign 1 Vox Machina and 2 still ongoing Mighty Nein are excellent entertainment c1 has 115 episodes at c. 3 hours each
View: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1tiwbzkOjQz7D0l_eLJGAISVtcL7oRu_
. I am om ep 45 of c1 :)

C1 finished .... gosh the level of emotion is quite spectacular....
C2 started - naturally fining it difficult to get used to the change in voices and setting but so far it is ok .... I believe that C2 has just finished hopefully I can get through this one before the next campaign starts..:)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I only ever use glue as a reinforcement. Always dowled or bolted, depending on the situation. End grain or not :)

But yeah, I use the wood version of gorilla glue and ended up glueing two long bits together for something that I didn't end up doing, tried prying them apart, and it just ruined the wood, wood glue is very strong.

Last edited:

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I like magnet fishing stuff and bushcraft. Both are strangely calming. Possibly the scenery. Must be UK based though.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I like magnet fishing stuff and bushcraft. Both are strangely calming. Possibly the scenery. Must be UK based though.

Never too old to get out and about! There are some beautiful areas in the UK. Being alone in the woods is how I process shit that I couldn't otherwise do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom