Youtube!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
They finally got around to painting Binky.

Yep - never wait to watch an episode of Binky!! This one really shows the the 'obsession' is in the name!!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I think "to each their own" is the most polite thing I can say about that.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
and I thought my 6 hour documentary on Pearl Harbour was ambitious.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Absolutely each to their own - They are on podcast as well so until the production improved I listened to it - it is very very funny and the DM is pure brilliance as well as being a great voice actor...(as are the rest of them)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just watched one of his vids, someone put a full Tesla S kit in an audi.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOYY_AlRWQA&ab_channel=RichRebuilds

Follow up

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFr5Sm8KE5E

Mental

Yeah, he got popular for rebuilding a Tesla from salvage but he's basically a petrol head and he's got a sense of humour. Currently putting a petrol engine in a Tesla for the heck of it and the running joke is the guy doing all the body work modifications has never done anything like it before and is reading a "How to weld" book.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Watched a few of his videos this morning, he really is busy showing up Tesla :)

Disposable cars, restrictive practise on spares and repairs. From his videos Tesla appear to think a 70k car is basically a phone. Either way, not really in line with the whole eco-friendly thing.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I'm waiting for the video of the interrupted BBC Christmas Royal Institution Lecture where a very drunk Professor Brian Cox, and an equally inebriated Professor Jim Al-Khalili are having a heated foul-mouthed argument at the back of the auditorium. They start throwing punches at each other, falling over other audience members, before finally getting man-handled out by security.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom