Your views....

D

DocWolfe

This is for scouts:

1. Ability to apply a magic effect to arrows
2. A PROCCING BOW WITH GLOWING EFFECTS THAT ONLY SHOW ON ARROWS.. PLEASE!!!
3. Ability to climb ;p
4. more +longbow items that dont cost 1 plat each and are not so rare

O

old.mattshanes

You all nasty to me :(

I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE NO BUFFS FOR ANY OF U!!!:p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Who cares you'r buffs are crap anyways

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Hmmm seems funny everyone asks for them:p

At level one you have a queer view of the World :m00:

O

old.mattshanes

Hmmmm and in witherwood groups and gombur your melee is crap.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Hmmmm and in witherwood groups and gombur your melee is crap.

Yes but people want me for speed, mez and powersong.
you're just the lowlvls local buffboy.

P

- Pathfinder -

I sense a disturbance in the Force... A geat calamity is approaching :m00:

O

old.mattshanes

People wouldnt do sod all on trees without buffs of theurgs.

P

pitspawn

Just realm things...

1) Stack minstrels speedsong with sorc/theurgs wind run enhance (Why they cant stack is strange as theyre two completely different things)

2) Make assassins more dangerous (Ive not yet been one shotted by an assassin but i have by an archer wtf? Getting so close to kill as an assassin requires a lot more skill than an archer)

3) Remove castable stuns on casters. Eldritch are the only caster to get this sort of paralysation, far too powerful to give to a damage dealer.

4) Remove caps off of players (My dex,int,fire and constitution caps are so low i can remove half my armour and still have them capped. In a way thats good i suppose because i can work on resistances and +str now :p)

5) Give wizards an aoe root (OMG almost every other mage class has some form of aoe root/mezz but us. Yes i know this is coming in future patches but i want it now damnit :) )

6) Make mana recharge faster while rezz sick. Without a minstrel you can be waiting for 10 minutes and still not have charged fully. Tanks get rezzed and are ready for action, why must we sit about like sloths?

7) REMOVE ALL THE YOUR BOLT IS BLOCKED BY ATTACKER BS. Its not so bad on real players, but on mobs it really annoys me, i never had this many failed bolts before 1.49. And any real player with a shield (even a small one) can block like half the bolts damage wtf annoying. Only tower shields and large shields should be able to block bolts.

8) Make minstrels better with swords. Ive played a minstrel to a high level and deleted her because even with a decent slash spec she hits like a pansy. I cant believe theyre nerfing minstrels in upcoming patches :(

9) REALM ABILITIES I WANT THEM NOW! :clap:

10) Ooh another idea that i really want. Make all quests give you spec points as a bonus. That would put much more role playing into the game and allow you to have high specs in many different lines. As a fire wizard i wouldnt mind maybe 20 in earth and ice, but thats not possible with the 1.0x spec we get.

D

Danya

Originally posted by Orin Askhammare
For those who didn't know. A middie wielding a 2-h doesn't get 1.5 times 1h damage like the speccable large weapons do. I think it was closer to 1.2.. At least I think that was the numbers. The math can probably be found on the VN Whinge Boards (tm) somewhere.
I think it's 1.5x for midgard 2 handed and hibernian LW/CS specs, and 2x for polearms / albion 2 handed.

Pitspawns points:
1. mmm speed! :D
2. assassins are plenty dangerous enough... :p
3. Actually it's all hib casters and it slighty uber, maybe increase the power cost (it's already their most power intensive spell though).
4. Caps are fine, try balancing your specs more.
6. Be nice to us minstrels. ;)
7. Bolts are apparently fixed in a later patch (1.52 I think).
8. Yes! we need more damage damnit
10. Nah specs are fine as it is, wizards don't need more spec points.

B

Brannor McThife

Hmmm seems funny everyone asks for them:p
That's just to make you feel loved...they SHIFT-CLICK on it when you're not looking.

:m00:

-G

M

Myshra

for me wiz

plate
my lootbag of doom to do hundreds of damage
Shout DDs on no recast timer
everyone of my spells should be: aoe+mezz+dot+snare+debuff the dmg type and have a radius of 6000
see hidden + stealth

or more likly:

i dont do enough damage at all, jesus its crap having 200(-200) sometimes

PBT to either stack with my one shot BT or when i go out of range of PBT my old one comes back.

range where everyone can be seen by stealth upped to 450

SBs should not be able to 1S me, 2 shots fine, but not 1S

T

Taggart

Well im not greedy, my 5 added things to me paly would be:

1. God mode- like hero and zerker mode except u look like some sort of cool demi god.

2. Gods Wrath - cast a bolt that can stun and do damage :)

3. Holy Heal - Insta cast heal which heal u for half your health.

4. Angels speed - 10 sec to run at mach 5.

T

Taggart

Oops forgot last one hehe....

5. Holy Avenger - paladin only sword like one in BG2 which gives you %50 magic resist and can take away all buffs and protections off someone with one hit :))

This would make me more happy, as my poor paly needs all the help he can get lol.

G

Galatea

For my fire wizzy

1. Slightly more damage on spec spells (see mysh's post)
2. Less diminishing returns nearer edge of aoe
3. 0.4-0.5 second less casting time on spec spells

<playful>

1. pbt
2. gtae in the fire line
3. run buff
4. nearsight
5. debuffs

then again, if i want that, i should make a sodding runemaster :clap:
</playful>

O

old.Jadow

Hmmm I'm kinda happy with the way my class is. Although when it gets denerfed and we recieve our much deserved "vanish" and "see hidden" abilities I shall be even more ecstatic.

Yours smugly

Jadow
Level 50 Infiltrator

O

old.Noita

For my Spiritmaster a la Matt :D

1. The ability to resurrect fallen realm mates and have them as my pet until their next death.

2. GTAE of risen spirits, summoning an army to defend the realm in times of need.

3. Mortisha Addams style wardrobe

4. Leather :D

5. The ability at lev 50 to be able to move into the spiritworld, ie become somewhat translucent, not exactly stealth but close.

For real:

Well Im pretty happy really with my SM as she's specced right now, and with the changes proposed in future patches but:

1. My pet! I would like my pet to be the same level as me or close (within 1 or 2) just like most other pet owning classes in this game. Or I would like a choice of pet...3 categories of pet with a chance of getting either a Zerker, Thane, Runie, Skald, Shammy or Healer.

Talking about pets...one thing I really would like to see in the game is a guild mascot:

Just imagine a pet for the guild, one you can take on Raids and stuff with you, who can level up, earn xp, RP's and so on, when he dies he will be automatically resurected at your guild house or Bind Spot and so on. Mids reading this...just imagine a lev 50 wee wolf!! For those who dont know or never met one at around level 6 or so....think yourselves VERY lucky.

Noita Helsdottir
Spiritmaster of 46 Winters
Eye of Odin
Flammen Vakten

B

Biermann

Sounds intresting Noita. Summon an army... why not a new class, necromancer?

Wee Wolfs!!! They own!

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I want a skill called summon dance party, thats summons 6 lurikeens and 6 kobolds who dance like crazy in all sorts of styles and afterwards they do acrobatic tricks.
:D

W

<Wels>

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
I want a skill called summon dance party, thats summons 6 lurikeens and 6 kobolds who dance like crazy in all sorts of styles and afterwards they do acrobatic tricks.
:D

I don't think they let that to be a skill, it would be to uber (I have no doubts it would work better than mezz), but I am sure they could let you buy it as RA for lets say 30 points :)

Users who are viewing this thread