Your views....

O

old.mattshanes

I want ppl to list 5 things they would like to see their classes get mine for my theurg are:

1.Staff styles(to defend from sbs etc)
2.Dagger usage(see above)
3.Less Mana used for spells.
4.Mezzing range further and a bolt.
5.Able to use leather.

N

Nxs-Kardin

All i want for my paladin is some way to pull mobs using ranged attack, and I hear this is comming soon - wooohooo

Apart from that there perfect :)

I

ivan_tribbiani

OK within reason :

1. Plate Armor
2. Polearm for PA
3. Oneshoot and stay stealthed ability
4. Insta heal x2

OK seriously though :

1. Vs Slash resistance upped to say about 40%
2. Vs Body resistance upped to about 40%
3. Ability to move faster instealth
4. PA with two weapons <ie not PA with main and hit with offhand :) >

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
I want ppl to list 5 things they would like to see their classes get mine for my theurg are:

1.Staff styles(to defend from sbs etc)
2.Dagger usage(see above)
3.Less Mana used for spells.
4.Mezzing range further and a bolt.
5.Able to use leather.

1) You're a MAGE.
2) Use yes, spec, NO...see 1.
3) Bwaahahahahahahahaaa
4) Range, no. Bolt, you're a theurgist, want bolt, make a wiz.
5) ROFLMAO. You want leather and a staff? Go play a friar. ;)

Oh, and mine for my Warrior:
1) Less endurance used in combat styles, we're tough damnit, we should use far less endurance to sprint and hit.
2) Armour that give 34% absorb.
3) Collision detection
4) Disarm - Style at Spec 50 (maybe Parry?) to disarm your opponent if parried. Drops his weapon to the ground...has to pick it up and wield it again.
5) Faster health regen when resting.

Nothing for my Infil, I like him just the way he is. Just waiting to become an Alchemist. oh, wouldn't mind the stay-stealthed-if-one-shot being put back in later...even though it's not removed yet.

-G

O

old.mattshanes

With those requests brannor go be an armsman.:p

O

old.Chavez

Armsman:

1) More god damn endurance ! I'm a lvl 50 armsman training for combat all my life. A lvl 1 can run as fast as me and as far ?
2) Pre-loaded xbow. xbow should be able to be loaded ready with a first shot and that first shot should be 0 delay.
3) I want some natural magic resists. Not just from items.
4) A bit more HP's. A hib caster can drop a fully buffed warrior in less time than it takes for stun to wear out.
5) No diminishing returns on shield stuns ! No 1 min timer. A shield is a physical attack and should not abide to same rules as spells.

Do that and we're fixed for good.

L

leviathane

Sorcerer;

1. longer range
2. faster spells
3. higher hp
4. higher af
5. to be able to kick tanks asses in melee :D :clap:

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
With those requests brannor go be an armsman.:p

With that ONE request...the 34% absorb. And that's my realm opposite, NOT a different base class. No mage in the game gets leather, no mage in the game wields knives, no mage in the game specs in weapons. Get it? ;)

-G

C

Catnip Lightpaw

Hmm,

Theurgist

1) A new spell, anything will do :)
2) Siege Bolt, that actully works and does Siege dmg :)
3) Armour dropping as much as that for armsmen at lvl 40-48
4) More Glowy Staffs
5) Pet's that can throw ppl around :)

What we really need for the infils minstrels and scouts is a:

1)-5) Group Stealth :)

O

old.Chavez

Wtf do you need 34% absorb for Brannor ????

Hello earth to Brannor.....i'll give you one guess as to what 2 tanks get Evade 1 and what realms tank doesnt..

I'll also let you guess on what realms have to spec 2 lines for their main weapons. (before you start on your preaching, yes i know warriors need help - as do your colleagues in albion)

:D

I liked your other proposals but that one had me laughing...

O

Orin Askhammare

For my Thane:

1) A tad more hitpoints please? Should be somewhere between full tanks and the rogue table.
2) Shields (at least medium and large ones) should be str/dex not dex based.
3) The level 50 str buff in stormcalling is useless since the lower level one caps you already.
4) Make the Thane spells more useful in RvR (use of AoE gets you shouted at) and (insta) DD does laughable damage. The PBAoE shout should have a snare component considering it's timer/power cost/69 damage at highest spec.
5) Sprinting should be cheaper for tanks.

For my Shammy:

1) A non AoE disease in the baseline and an AoE disease in the cave spec line. Currently there is one line that starts as non-AoE then increases in radius. There is currently no way to non-AoE disease a mob/player. Also slightly increase the snare on it (only slightly is needed) and make the snare work consistently.
2) Make all non-clothcaster staves str/dex based ffs. I think Friars would like to see this too as their tertiary stat is str and not dex. Shamans can use hammers and staves but staves are not viable later as there are no drops with useful stats. On top of all this I think my troll shaman looks cool carrying a small tree around.
3) Make shaman baseline and AoE DOT stack like every other DOT.
4) Neatly sorted spell lists like cloth casters have.
5) Fix the fucking bugs

D

Danya

Large shields as str/dex makes sense, I'd prefer the small shields kept as dex only though. ;)

For me (matt-style):
1. plate armour
2. stealth as good as an assassin
3. decent ranged AE mez insta
4. ability to do crit strikes from stealth
5. faster speedsong

For me (serious):
1. No more nerfs
2. Nerf see hidden
3. Cut casting time on the new AE mez to 3 seconds (in line with other realms secondary mezzers)
4. More melee damage damnit, I'd take studded armour instead of chain if I could hit people harder. :p
5. Half-level speccable shield (I want engage)

O

old.mattshanes

Dannyn u will behave and not insult the mighty matt:twak: hehe

O

old.Gombur Glodson

For me (matt-style):
1. plate armour
2. stealth as good as an assassin
3. decent ranged AE mez insta
4. ability to do crit strikes from stealth
5. faster/stackable speedsong/powersong/healsong
6. the ability to summon a lurikeen to do our bidding.

For me (serious):
1. No more nerfs
2. Nerf see hidden/remove it
3. Cut casting time on the new AE mez to 3 seconds (in line with other realms secondary mezzers)
4. Make out stun 15 sec instead of 6 >:)
5. Half-level speccable shield (I want engage)
6. MAKE HEAL SONG USEFULL!!!!!!

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by old.Chavez
Wtf do you need 34% absorb for Brannor ????
Actually, I just want platemail, I think Glauthrong will pull lots of elf babes if he wears shiny platemail. :)

Hello earth to Brannor.....i'll give you one guess as to what 2 tanks get Evade 1 and what realms tank doesnt..
Ooooh. Evade one out of every 40 blows. :rolleyes:

I'll also let you guess on what realms have to spec 2 lines for their main weapons.
Really? I figured all you needed for 1-H and shield is Shield and Slash/Thrust...2-H is optional...you get x-bows...oh, and platemail. :p

I liked your other proposals but that one had me laughing...
Oh, one I forgot to mention. I wanna be able ta wear a kilt! :clap:

:m00:

-G

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Great! Then after you get teased to death you are welcome to join "men who wear skirts club" where you will get access to our 24/7 hotline.
Oh and look forward to going to yggdra and other cold areas the kilt is great for those places, nothing beats the feeling of a cooling breeze on your family jewels.
Brannor you're going to love it! Our kilts are made by lurikeen slaves (who works 24/7 for a bottle of whiskey (which we have gotten them addicted to))
If you order your kilt within the next 10 minutes you will also recieve our handmade pantyhoses FOR FREE!
All this for the low price of 1p!! Can you believe it?! All that for only 1p, No sir you arent dreaming it is true.

Call now on 555--menwhowearskirts

Or visit our website www.meninskirts.org

We look forward to having you as our costumer.

Regards
Men who wear skirts corporation.

O

Orin Askhammare

Since matt versions seem to be the bomb right now I'll post mine also :clap:

For my Thane:
1) Plate armour that has a built in 10 dps electrical damage shield with appropriate lightning popping around all over it.
2) New spell: Thor's Silly Dance. Target is struck by a powerful long lasting bolt of lightning making them dance and spasm like an idiot all over the place before turning into a charcoal statue of themselves. Afterwards you get to smash it into a gazillion pieces. Resists don't apply, to be fair this spell should be put on a 30 second timer.
3) New Spell: Summon Sleijpner. Summon Thor's magical horse which will transport you at twice normal horse speed to a destination of choice.
4) People hit by the Thane AoE hammers can not be rezzed. I mean seriously, after being hit by a hammer that large they'd have to dig your corpse out of the ground first to find out who the unlucky sod was. This takes way to long to bother.
5) Anyone wielding a large polearm and plate in an open field should have a reasonable chance of being struck by lightning if the weather is bad.

O

old.mattshanes

Bah i should be albions jester and be done with it:)

O

old.Revz

1. We need 2.5 x level spec points.
  2. Ability to spec crush and shield.
  3. A buff to the inferior smite line.
  4. Stealth.
  5. More instas (ranged AE mez sounds good).

/mattshanes :D

O

Ozwaldo

I think Armsman Should Have

1.Stealth
2.Fire Bolts
3.Aoe
4.Mez/root
5.Pbt
6.Mach 5

O

old.Revz

Originally posted by Orin Askhammare
5) Anyone wielding a large polearm and plate in an open field should have a reasonable chance of being struck by lightning if the weather is bad.

That is pure genius I have to say :)

O

old.Chavez

Brannor,

Plate ain't all that. Do you think it amuses me to see middies running around with huge hammers and a 10% penalty against them. Sometimes i wish i wore chain. :)

Evade :

That would be 1 out of 20 as in 5% chance at evade 1. That pretty much negates the extra absorb damage plate has.

Yes you only spec 1 type for 1Handed but then again you get a "free" 2 handed option - albion does not. We need two spec lines for 2handed weaponry. that is what i meant.

Kilts fucking rocks. Theres no other way of putting it. :clap:

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by old.Chavez
Kilts fucking rocks. Theres no other way of putting it.

Funny. I picked the Briton to get away from the Kilt :m00:

O

old.Chavez

Btw I also like to paint my face blue and run around screaming FREEEEDOOOOM from time to time :cool:

O

Orin Askhammare

For those who didn't know. A middie wielding a 2-h doesn't get 1.5 times 1h damage like the speccable large weapons do. I think it was closer to 1.2.. At least I think that was the numbers. The math can probably be found on the VN Whinge Boards (tm) somewhere.

Btw, I think we need a "Post your Mattshanes style class improvements here" thread on the general board and put it full of humorous (not "give me stealth, AOE Stun etc etc) lists :D

Sorry Matt ;)

Users who are viewing this thread