your views on this

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't get why we'd have to examine that first. I think my reasoning (I don't mind gay men in a communal male changing room, but would mind women. Conclusion: the main factor isn't sexuality.) is equally viable.

Yes, you mind women, for you the main reason isn't sexuality but why?

And even you can't deny there would be a problem if you were surrounded by hot naked booty.

Now consider yourself as hot naked booty for a gay man and you get my point.

Toht, when was the last time you were in a changing room? Or anyone else who is giving an opinion in this thread?

I'm finnish, take a wild guess.

Now the answer is "every other day", 'cause with sauna comes changing rooms and we don't mind nudity, we roll around naked in the snow for f*cks sake.

You have to understand something, i'm not against gay people anywhere, changing rooms or sitting on my lap, but i do see the logical reasoning for it being similar as women in the changing room.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If a gay bloke checks me out, I take it as a compliment.. As long as he doesn't touch me, then no worries

noblok

Part of the furniture
Yes, you mind women, for you the main reason isn't sexuality but why?
I've said why: because men and women are physically different. Add to this symbolic cultural differentiation and the taboo on nudity and you probably have all the reasons why we have different changing rooms. It's not sexual.

And even you can't deny there would be a problem if you were surrounded by hot naked booty.
Yes, there would be a problem, but it wouldn't be for sexual reasons. I might be sexually aroused (but it's not entirely unlikely I wouldn't be), but I don't think that'd be the main problem. In any case it would probably be a purely physical reaction, I wouldn't have any impure thoughts, let alone the desire to act impure.The main problem would be that I see those women naked.

Ch3tan said:
Toht, when was the last time you were in a changing room? Or anyone else who is giving an opinion in this thread?
Monday two weeks ago. Showered with 10 other men. (Usually weekly, but I've fallen a bit ill.)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Toto: isn't it the same reason why we don't have unisex toilets? unisex changing rooms in clothes shops. The simple fact is your average Male & Female would be uncomfortable not being with the same sex in that situation.

I'm sure there are plenty of people of both sexes who wouldn't mind changing with anyone but they're in the minority.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Toto: isn't it the same reason why we don't have unisex toilets? unisex changing rooms in clothes shops. The simple fact is your average Male & Female would be uncomfortable not being with the same sex in that situation.

I'm sure there are plenty of people of both sexes who wouldn't mind changing with anyone but they're in the minority.

Yeah, like i said, we would have to determine the "problem" with unisex to find out if there is a "problem" with gay people in the changing room.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
No they shouldn't have different changing rooms. What about one for Jews? Everyone hates Jews. What about black people. Plenty of racists out there. What about a different one for disabled people? The list is endless. Two changing rooms. One for men one for women. Simple.

If you didn't know the person, you wouldn't know they're gay

I'm guessing the average gay guy is not going to be standing in the middle of the changing room with a huge boner taking video footage of other men's cocks

That is such a shit arguement Lamp.

Go back to posting videos!

Zede

Part of the furniture
I go swimming about 4 times a week.

The amount of 50something men who spend wayyyyy to long in the shower is some what disproportionate to those who dont.

I reckon a good % of men go to gyms/swimming pools are tittilated by the fact they can oggle willies, tis true !

Personally, im a MILF cameltoe man, nothing like doing the breast stroke behind one :ninja:

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
It's a shit idea, I agree with Lamp your turning yourself into the four johnny foreigners that sneak into this country then have everyone cater to their specific way of life.

I don't give a shit if a gay guy is in the shower/changing room it's not like he won't have seen a cock before now is it.

Marc

FH is my second home
Our local swimming pool has communal changing rooms! Its mint!

Laddey

FH is my second home
5 times a week for the gym! That's also what made me think of this.

Some good points in this thread tbh

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
but, its not a law. its just how pools etc do it.

*plants head on desk*

Not "Law" as in "it's a criminal offense to gay up men".

More like "laws of behaviour towards naked people".

Gay men are essentially women, except that men don't want to f*ck them.

Ergo, same rules should apply to them as women when common deency is applied.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
*plants head on desk*

i just pointed out what you said. If you dont mean laws, then dont use the word. How fucking hard is it?

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's partly due to the fact most straight men seem to believe gay men fancy them, not matter who the fuck they are.

Hah I agree with that! It's like "Oh no, that man is gay!! That means he must want my body because I am male!!! Argh stop undressing me with your eyes!!"

Besides, surely the safest approach to male changing rooms is to grow a big pair of man boobs - its the equivalent of walking around with a bottle of beer to show you are straight, but it leaves your hands free!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Well i dont get any attention from women, so i'd be quite flatered if a gay guy fancied me, every holes a goal, and all that

Hmmm, may have said too much in this thread.....

gohan

FH is my second home
no tbh ur being a prick....... the "laws" of physics are criminal laws are they? fag. what toht said made sense and was actaully perfect english if ur not a total cock

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Toh makes a good point, if you were a bird you wouldnt want some fat guy leering over you while you were trying to dry yourself, same goes for men

EDIT: and i wouldnt want a load of birds staring at me while i was trying to get dressed, fair enough if it was business time (oh yeah) but normal times you just want to get on with things

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
but, its not a law. its just how pools etc do it.

Played Waterpolo against Brighton once, we were asked to wait before getting changed as the previous session was for local naturists. So basically, we were not allowed to get changed because people who like being naked were puting their clothes on in the changing rooms. Personally found that a bit daft.

Peronally I never gave a crap who was around when I was getting changed.

Ezteq

Queen of OT

Wednesday tbh and i'm going back on Tuesday, I'm usually in a changing room twice a week after swimming and tbh i shower with my towel over the door so no one can see me and get changed under my towel with my back to the room and if theres more people there i go lock myself in the can.

It is not because im scared of lesbians (I actually rather like the thought of a hot slinky lesbian tbh) or even that I am particularly self conscious...some of you may have been unlucky enough to witness my web cam shenannigens which prove this also. It is because I generally find it really flipping difficult to talk to people when I am in a state of undress and retain some sense of dignity, I really dont want someone striking up a conversation with me while im getting my kit on, me not concentrating and putting both legs in to one side of me knickers and falling on my face into a used corn plaster.

I dont care if they are straight or gay I'm not talking to people when I'm naked god dammit!! and women have this thing where they feel they have to talk to people they are in a room with, try peeing in a womans toilet and i bet youve got someone talking to you at the first dribble. Its bloody disconcerting.

anyway on topic if i had my way all changing rooms would consist of private changing cubicals and showers but they dont so i just have to wear a big sweater, and no gay people should not be sent to a different room just for being gay; send them to a different room for better hygene, having better dress sense and making you straighties look like a bunch of unwashed neanderthal slobs sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom