your views on this

Laddey

FH is my second home
ok sorry for starting another thread, this one will be a decent one i promise.

So a few mates where chatting the other day, and somebody brought up gays in the male changing room at the gym. Theres many naked blokes walking about . Shouldn't their be a different room for gays? I don't mean any harm at all to anybody no offence to anybody that is gay etc. Sorry if i do offend you, not intended.

But like won't it be like a male being in the female changing room?

Im not gay, or politically correct or anything so dunno what to think?

again. no pun at all

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Interesting point really.

We'd have to see on the reson why women don't want women in their changing rooms --> they oogle at them.

So, logically, if you're gay, you would oogle at "hot men" if any were around.

It sounds "stupid and homophobic" at first, but when you think about it...

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
I think they should all be locked up for life or else they will lust over our manly bodies.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
He's just trying to be funny with "overkill" commentary.

Doesn't work though, as it leaves him looking indecicive :p

After thinking about it, yes, gay people should have separete and/or be moved to female changing rooms.

But the problem is, how do you know?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I'm gay and think i should be moved into the female changing rooms at my gym

Laddey

FH is my second home
He's just trying to be funny with "overkill" commentary.

Doesn't work though, as it leaves him looking indecicive :p

After thinking about it, yes, gay people should have separete and/or be moved to female changing rooms.

But the problem is, how do you know?

lol good question. Some of them it's quite clear, but other times it isn't. Check aoami for example, nobody would look at him and think he's gay, but he really is.

I'm gay and think i should be moved into the female changing rooms at my gym

haha

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
No they shouldn't have different changing rooms. What about one for Jews? Everyone hates Jews. What about black people. Plenty of racists out there. What about a different one for disabled people? The list is endless. Two changing rooms. One for men one for women. Simple.

If you didn't know the person, you wouldn't know they're gay

I'm guessing the average gay guy is not going to be standing in the middle of the changing room with a huge boner taking video footage of other men's cocks

Olgaline

FH is my second home
most men like being oogled tho'
dose it matter thats it's a guy ?

you homofobs!

think about it, if a hot chick was oogleling you, you'd love it,
and chances are you'd start cough..taking up poses and flexing and generally look a pompas cock!

Laddey

FH is my second home
I don't hate jews so your statement is fail!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
It wasn't a statement of fact, dufus. If you start pandering to different people based on their sexuality then you'll end up catering for people of different religions, skin colours, ethnicities etc etc especially in today's over-sensitive politically correct nanny state bollocks that we live in

Its just a changing room.

What about transexuals? Do they get a separate room?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
also, I'm very much against segregation!
so I'm all for common changing rooms!!
Hot naked teen girls ? I wont look...prooomis!

nod*

/..Grin

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It wasn't a statement of fact, dufus. If you start pandering to different people based on their sexuality then you'll end up catering for people of different religions, skin colours, ethnicities etc etc especially in today's over-sensitive politically correct nanny state bollocks that we live in

The thing is, that noone answered;

Why do women not want men in their changing room?

Only answer; so they don't look at them with "those thoughts".

So why would gay people be any different?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
What about the old wrinkly ladies with bits hanging down dragging along the floor?

Laddey

FH is my second home

im asking for your views,dufus

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Well I've already voiced them, you turnip. No, there shouldn't be separate changing rooms based on your sexuality.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What about the old wrinkly ladies with bits hanging down dragging along the floor?

Well gay men don't look at old dropy men any more then you oogle at old wrinkly ladies.

Don't go around the issue;

Why are not men allowed in female dressing rooms and/or vise versa.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
i'd look at old wrinkly ladies, they all need lovin'

noblok

Part of the furniture
The thing is, that noone answered;

Why do women not want men in their changing room?

Only answer; so they don't look at them with "those thoughts".

So why would gay people be any different?

No, that's not why. Well, I'm not a woman, but if their thoughts are similar to mine, that's not the main reason. How do I know this? Because I wouldn't like women in my dressing room, but I don't mind gay men, hence it can't be the fact that they might be sexually attracted to me.

It probably has more to do with the fact that men look alike and women look alike, hence it's less awkward to be in a room full of naked men for a man, because they all roughly have the same type of body. Add to this some cultural, symbolic differantiation and you've probably got your answer.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's a changing room, not an orgy.

Seriously, Lamp made sense, but people in this thread seem to not want that opinion.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I think it's partly due to the fact most straight men seem to believe gay men fancy them, not matter who the fuck they are.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No, that's not why. Well, I'm not a woman, but if their thoughts are similar to mine, that's not the main reason. How do I know this? Because I wouldn't like women in my dressing room, but I don't mind gay men, hence it can't be the fact that they might be sexually attracted to me.

It probably has more to do with the fact that men look alike and women look alike, hence it's less awkward to be in a room full of naked men for a man, because they all roughly have the same type of body. Add to this some cultural, symbolic differantiation and you've probably got your answer.

That could be it, but i'd say it's more to the want to be a private quarters.

People don't want the people they might have sex with(deep thought, not surface) to see them naked until they want them to. Like i said, we first have to seek out the reason why there's separete lockers to women and men, then compare it to gay people.

I think it's partly due to the fact most straight men seem to believe gay men fancy them, not matter who the fuck they are.

Not really, i don't mind getting naked next to a gay man, but logically thinking, the same laws would apply if the reasons are purely sexual.

I've yet to hear another reason on this thread.

People say "no! it's not the same" due to not wanting to sound homophobic or discriminating and are not thinking of it from another angle.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Like i said, we first have to seek out the reason why there's separete lockers to women and men, then compare it to gay people.
I don't get why we'd have to examine that first. I think my reasoning (I don't mind gay men in a communal male changing room, but would mind women. Conclusion: the main factor isn't sexuality.) is equally viable.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Toht, when was the last time you were in a changing room? Or anyone else who is giving an opinion in this thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom