[QUESTION] Your top 5 things that would improve Warhammer for you

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Remove Bright Wizards from the game. There is seriously no point in this class. Even a monkey with no arms, legs and eyes could play one to a reasonable standard.

Id be happy with just this.

More accurate now :)

Pit

Fledgling Freddie
1: Cap scenarios at 39
2: make keep take more challenging and remove those fixed points for siege
3: implement crafting armor and weapons with the possibility to SC with talismans
4: make rr more rewarding by giving better spells or items with stats u can actually use
5: change the scenarios to keep siege ( like thidranki) remove timer (after 40 lvls of flag/bauble running it gets really boring) and u give the new players a chance to practice keepsiege and learn how to work together

:cheers:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Seperate the realms.
Make frontiers.
Add a new realm.
Give more options the renown ability rewards.
Extend the group size to 8 players.

Valdur

Fledgling Freddie
1.Improve client and stability
2.Cap Tier4 Scenarios at 39 or remove them from Tier 4
3.When fix one thing don`t break another one.
4.Redesign Keeps(all of them look the same)
5.Merge servers(game look like a single player with multi option)

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
1. Lackeying type system like City of Villains, so that you can get content done with whatever groups are available, rather than having to stick to groups your own level.

2. More sophisticated scenario queueing, to get a better spread of scenarios played.

3. Tweaked PQ influence requirements/rewards to remove the need to grind inf.

4. Revision of renown awarding so that (in scens at least) almost all renown is awarded based on contribution to scenario objectives and none given for random killing

5. Larger RvR areas. ORvR to be multiple continuous zones and large siege-type scens to be added like the old DAoC BGs.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
1.) Fix the damn client. This is gamebreaking tbh. Its unresponsive, laggy and sluggish at best. Sometimes a weird stuttering occurs in scenarios aswell which need to be fixed. Im sitting on a good PC that can handle every other game out there but not WAR, its just really poor programming.

2.) Fix the GCD so that morales can be used properly at least, they are supposed to be something extra and classdefining sometimes but the way they work right now is completely crappy. I get ability cant be used bla bla more often than not and thats seconds after I cast a spell. Lousy programming again.

3.) Itemization. Most rewards from PQ's, drops from mobs, drops from players, rewards from quest, items from renownmerchants are complete and utter shit in way too many cases. Its amazing that this got past beta in this magnitude. Again, poor programming/design.

4.) Fix the UI-issues. Why on earth do i have to see this:

GRATS YOU HAVE FINISHED THIS QUEST! whenever I complete a rvrquest.. in RVR. Its amazing since its 100% in the way and blocks the view alot, often in critical moments. Wth is up with this, why cant I turn it off? (or can I?). When I get rezzed in RvR I have to watch a stupid black window counting down to respawn, its blocking the view alot, why is this betaissue still ingame? What was the betatesters actually doing? Its also very very funny that when a PQ finish, I have 30-40% of my clickable area on the right side on my 22" wide blocked out, since whenever I click there I get to see the wonderful results from the last PQ i was in, thats just awesome, especially when going to a scenario right after completing a PQ. Idiocy and shitty lousy lazyass design.

5.) Fix the chatwindows.. autofade have to go asap. Lessen the spam the game itself generates so people actually can use the chat by default.

Also, fix pit of shades for sorcs. its an awful awful awful bug that was first reported months and months ago and still not fixed.

Overall there are tons and tons of polishingissues in the game which shouldnt have passed beta but they did, makes me feel that the game was rushed out which is kindof sad since Mythic will loose customers over it. Especially the clientproblems are awful. :(

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Since i saw the patch notes :d i'll do the 5 thingies again

1. Tone down BW, either in dmg or in their cast-time for dots.
2. NERF ( yes cap letters ) Covenant of celerity, its INSANE, seriously, u got procced by that and ur char is walking, no inmunity timer, u got anyone with a dok in grp and can be perma-snared, and i think it procs with spells aswell, so aoe nuke and ....
3. Cap scenarios at 39( still )
4. Make WE kisses only proc with abilities ( slice "anytime" 500/600+ kiss proc, 2 weaps, 2 kisses proc, + 2 procs from quest weapons, ofc it doesnt proc always, but fuking quite often, nearly dead any class except a tank ), wonder how many time would take to my WH to kill anything :D
5. Promote ORVR in any way and fix the damn itemization, its pretty crap.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
4.) Fix the UI-issues. Why on earth do i have to see this:

GRATS YOU HAVE FINISHED THIS QUEST! whenever I complete a rvrquest.. in RVR. Its amazing since its 100% in the way and blocks the view alot, often in critical moments. Wth is up with this, why cant I turn it off? (or can I?). When I get rezzed in RvR I have to watch a stupid black window counting down to respawn, its blocking the view alot, why is this betaissue still ingame? What was the betatesters actually doing? Its also very very funny that when a PQ finish, I have 30-40% of my clickable area on the right side on my 22" wide blocked out, since whenever I click there I get to see the wonderful results from the last PQ i was in, thats just awesome, especially when going to a scenario right after completing a PQ. Idiocy and shitty lousy lazyass design.

The first part you can turn off by using the SmartAlert addon (I know it's not a basic function in the game but still) and about the beta testing I don't think you can blame the beta testers that much as alot of issues have been reported but never fixed, not much you can do as a beta tester if you report stuff but it doesn't get fixed.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
The first part you can turn off by using the SmartAlert addon (I know it's not a basic function in the game but still) and about the beta testing I don't think you can blame the beta testers that much as alot of issues have been reported but never fixed, not much you can do as a beta tester if you report stuff but it doesn't get fixed.

We reported tons of issues that got blatantly skipped cause Mythic needed to release the game 6-8 months before the ideal dead line.
No wonder there are gazillions of shit "bugs" still in game that probably are simply typical band aids when programmers have short times to deliver more important things.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH

thanks for that tip, will have a look at it. And naaw im not really blaming betatesters, problem is more that it in many ways is a rushed project. Broken endgame/numerous severe bugs/etc.

Aslong as they fix clientstability and deal with the most urgent balancefixes and polish the UI alot it will be a great game, as it stands now its still a 7/10 in my book.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Many Magus issues are being addressed next patch so I'll just focus on wider improvements.

1) More intelligent and varied PvE, more cap level content PvE including less 'trash' zombie style mobs in instances, more mobs that behave in tricksy ways. Better to have fewer mobs that make you think, than large numbers of idiot mobs that just have lots of hitpoints and do lots of damage. This is lazy. Stop it.

2) Scenario rotation. There are various ways to do this. Have a scenario-of-the-hour type thing, or simply only make one scenario available at a time. Perhaps once you've done a scenario twice in an hour lock out people from doing it again for x amount of time. Enough with the one-scenario-per-tier style play because one side or other chooses the one they more often win at. This is where boredom factor is creeping in.

3) Improve the interface. Target selection via tab and clicking is pretty bad. Also, the interface becomes extremely unresponsive when there are many players in the same area, even on a decent spec PC. Keypresses work better than the mouse so the mouse-code could use some work. The interface is generally slow/clunky and could use some optimizing.

4) Itemization. More variation in armour appearances and sort the stupid stupid stupid stats. Weapon skill for casters. HELLO?

5) Wider utility from the crafting system. This feels like it was bolted onto the game because someone felt an MMO needs to have a crafting system, rather than having put much thought into what the crafting system will make available to players. Doesn't need to be super-tough crafted items, just more variation in effects. Fluff items from crafting are also good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom