runemaster
berserker
shadowblade
hunter
shaman
savage
valkery

plz post me the insta-i-win-buttons!

Or maybe u figured already out that midgard has more then bd's & warlocks? i know its hard for the very few braincells u have.

sm = cast pet and lt every fuckin tank

Megalodon

Fledgling Freddie
Horner is high RR but he aint got a ML9 pet and he aint got a uber ToA template, think most of what he is wearing is SI stuff. And yet he is able to bring in loads of rps. Do i sense a bit of envy? Roll a Warlock if you cant compete.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
"Horner is high RR but he aint got a ML9 pet and he aint got a uber ToA template, think most of what he is wearing is SI stuff. And yet he is able to bring in loads of rps. Do i sense a bit of envy? Roll a Warlock if you cant compete."

Talk about walk in your own shit.. You have just clearly stated that a Sorc in pretty shit gear can bring in rps no problem yet you whine like little beetches about a Warlock Class that is OverPowered and soon to be nerfed (yes mythic did this to keep people playing with all realms and Catacombs).

Why whine when everyone knows they are going to be nerfed. You albs only needed to whine for a couple of weeks then you can stop as Mythic took notice.

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
haha, nice.
and actually Horner is the worst moron ever, so he deserves all that.

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
did horner anger one of the kids who dominates druim ligen or its midgard equivalent on mid with their rvr gangs??what's all these horner threads?

Horner

Banned
Mazzaca said:
haha, nice.
and actually Horner is the worst moron ever, so he deserves all that.
Joelz - Norse SM, ML5 Stormur Vakten

Another One Bites the Dust :wij:

Marc

FH is my second home
Leathas said:
did horner anger one of the kids who dominates druim ligen or its midgard equivalent on mid with their rvr gangs??what's all these horner threads?

i think you hit the nail on the head there. Then they just cry on irc about it and lo and behold, all the fanboys come rushing to FH

Tilda

Marc said:
i think you hit the nail on the head there. Then they just cry on irc about it and lo and behold, all the fanboys come rushing to FH
Marc you called on irc, where do you need defending?!?!!! :wub:

Marc

FH is my second home
Tilda said:
Marc you called on irc, where do you need defending?!?!!! :wub:

haha i actually used irc a week ago. I needed an E&E. I did say 10 our fathers and 12 hail mary's aftewards though at confession.

Tilda

Marc said:
haha i actually used irc a week ago. I needed an E&E. I did say 10 our fathers and 12 hail mary's aftewards though at confession.
good boy, now get my msn off rod :p

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
two full threads for horner ..he must be good ..prodical mkII

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
Surprising Death said:
aye, he's very good at mezzing, then making his pallyfriend come slam before he nukes

lol m8 funny what u want him to do as a pally stay /wave to u and twist chants ? and think he uses graple mostly not sure why ppl dont apreciate somebody who is rr 8 instead they flame him /ponder :wanker:

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Dubaxter said:
"Horner is high RR but he aint got a ML9 pet and he aint got a uber ToA template, think most of what he is wearing is SI stuff. And yet he is able to bring in loads of rps. Do i sense a bit of envy? Roll a Warlock if you cant compete."

Talk about walk in your own shit.. You have just clearly stated that a Sorc in pretty shit gear can bring in rps no problem yet you whine like little beetches about a Warlock Class that is OverPowered and soon to be nerfed (yes mythic did this to keep people playing with all realms and Catacombs).

Why whine when everyone knows they are going to be nerfed. You albs only needed to whine for a couple of weeks then you can stop as Mythic took notice.

Roll a bd or sm then :kissit:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
well i can't beat you vodka... you are the most stereotyping guy i've ever seen.

allways typing so he comes over smart at others... *sigh*, maybe my rep'ly's aren't that "adult (hey adults blow eachother up, kids dont:p)" but lol atleast i say what i watn to say, and i aint some clueless ADULT guy with to much spare time;p

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Horner r0x.

Least, IMHO, he doesnt play some retarded class like BD or Warcock like some pricks in this game

Himse

FH is my second home
Dafft said:
Horner r0x.

Least, IMHO, he doesnt play some retarded class like BD or Warcock like some pricks in this game

=( i play bd!

Chobb

Fledgling Freddie
you just admitted to the world u know the words to a shania twain song :)

Heh, ofc i know it abit. I always get the most annoying songs on my brain .

Like the damn las ketchup song my little brother kept playing :( Made me mad.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Horner, dont want to be mean, but your skin is pretty awfull.
Full of typos and strange words, if I didnt know any better Id think it
was in some exotic language. ;)

Kais

Banned
Dubaxter said:

maybe because you need a clue to play a sorc decently, any random noob can pl their warlock to 50 and instakill (and theres plenty of those at present), could you say the same about sorc ?. It seems only the sorcs that can actually play get the whines whereas warlocks are whined at in general because they are a blatent fuck up by mythic.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Horner said:
Joelz - Norse SM, ML5 Stormur Vakten

Another One Bites the Dust :wij:
Haha, do you screenshot every kill you do, and then use them to wank off at before you go to bed? :D

EDIT: Oh, and VF is naturally right, Angelheal is surely one of the most clueless ones on FH.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I quite like Horner, I'm glad he doesn't have an ml9 stun chicken though!

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Angelheal said:
1 button ppl are: boneers warlocks shammy's (well ok 2, fart and dot)

and yeah thats about all classes u play atm:S

Wow... That must be the first serious shaman whine I've ever laid eyes upon. I use about 5 qb's with my shaman, and i need them.

Just thought you could use a clue, life can't be easy without em :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom