Games YOur mouse of choice ?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
For gaming...?

Finally retired my old G500 (due to double click issues)

Wanted the G500s but that was impossible to get with anything resembling short notice..
so read a couple reviews, and they all recommend the G502, sop went with that...so far..I'm not convinced.

Should it turn out to be bollox...what would you recommend?
Needs..FPS...Surf...Wired...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Logitech build quality has dropped through the floor, had two G500s and both developed faults with the left and right click buttons, turns out they use a soft plastic on one contact and hard on the other, with obvious results (it wears out!)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I've had this mouse for about 8 years, never had a single problem with it.

b4.jpg

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I still use a Logitech Performance Mouse MX. I've never used a better all-round mouse, Logitech have replaced it a couple of times for various errors (fake double-clicking being one of them).

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Me and he wife both have g500s and never had a problem with them.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
30 years without a mechanical keyboard I'm too old to change my ways. Got a Logitech g somethi or other that I love and will hate when it dies cause the back lights are not made blue any more :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sidewinder X5, it's real bsic, but it also gets the job done in a comfortable manner.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Logitech-G5-2007.jpg

This beast, Great mouse, had it several years and done me very well. Might be time for upgrade soon, a pad on the bottom is starting to snag slightly...

SilverHood

FH is my second home
For gaming...?

Finally retired my old G500 (due to double click issues)

Wanted the G500s but that was impossible to get with anything resembling short notice..
so read a couple reviews, and they all recommend the G502, sop went with that...so far..I'm not convinced.

Should it turn out to be bollox...what would you recommend?
Needs..FPS...Surf...Wired...

Razor Deathadder.... best mouse I've ever used. So tempted to buy a second one and use it for work.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Razor naga hex here

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Razor Naga for me right now, I find the buttons a nice convenience for MMOs. But, the Logitech G5 is still my favorite.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
anything that isnt Razor. went through 3 of those in a year, build quality is utter wank

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Just gave the kid the 502 and back to using my double clicking nightmare 500...
Guess I'll have to see if I can dig up a 500s

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
Currently have a G700s, somewhat satisfied with it.

Previous was the R.A.T. 9. It was ok, but the first one out of the shop was broken on arrival, and the second broke soon after. The first one was an expected fault considering the string theory level complexity, but the second was the choice of optics that just went to shit.

Before that I had the Razer Mamba, although not the latest edition. It too started having optic problems, and the rubber grips around it just started falling off. Plus Razer software was terrible, still is imho.

I'd love to get the Steelseries Wireless. Dat price though. If I could go back to wired, it would be a Steelseries Sensei of some sort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom