Your most fun...

L

lissandra

Killing a redcon SB when i was lvl 40 with my inf with the tactics dot then sprint as hell when notice he was redcon then stealth stick and PA and run again while the new dot works him down to 0 :)

A

AzuratMinimus

Somewhere before 1.50 and having heard how uber smite clerics are supposed to be, i ran into one like 3rd time i was out rvring in odins. And it was so easy to kill with a sup runie when i just had to nearsight and dd snare it. Think it was hadess i killed actually. Was my first solo kill at least.

U

umilard

Have many good memories, _alot_ of them from my low 30th in yggdra.

Kill mid, try to hide from Impact & cuba.. repeat :p

An other favourite was when me and Arlone (armsman) killed 6 mids at mmg, sos:ed and mezzed all of them with single mezz ^^

Also remember some insane fighting with sotl when we killed like 6fg hibs without resting.. they just kept adding ^^. The so called "threepulls" was always fun aswell, wasn't rare to kill 2-3fg of mids that way ;>

F

Fafnir

Seeing Durgi die to Hrodelbert, asking him where, he said yggdra i was there and i find Hrodelbert and kill him, one of the longest fights i ever had.

Standing on the Bleedmeer battlements hit by a nuke i resist /face, cast dd, and the my castable dd until the caster is dead.

On the road to amg, charging armsman goes down from full hits from my dd's alone :D

When out running with a fg of nids in odins, group gets mezzed by almost two fg of hibs, i get unmezzed by a tickle spell for 10 damage and start hitting the chanters takes out 2 before anyone notice me, almost get a ranger down aswell, but he get a last minute heal.

O

old.Psi

Me as a sorc and a smite cleric taking out a FG of mids at MMG in odin's.

:clap:

L

Lochlyessa

Being 3 shotted with 2k life and 900 af, by a rr4 savage \o/

L

Lanceloc

My most fond memory is of an epic 3-way battle on the flat bit down the hill from AMG Emain. There were about 40 odd people from each realm and its the largest battle I've ever seen on this server.

Albion won that one probably cos it had more people there than the other 2 realms.

L

Lanceloc

And then theres my solo battle at amg emain against a lw Celt Hero. I was using my sword and shield paladin (my only 50 at the time). We got each other down to low health. I used FH and he used moose mode. I was about to use a healing crystal and he thought I surrendered and stopped fighting then bowed to me. I bowed back to him of course and we went our separate ways.

Such honour!!! How I miss it....

A

Aoln

my first kill on a lvl50 :)

I was lvl 41 at the time and just logged into Crauchon Gorge, a lvl50 eldritch (Morrobain iirc) came along so i decided to give him a go, killed him without him even finding me and got 1042 rps :D

N

Nonnier

another good moment was when a blue con infil hit me for 42 dmg with a PA......

V

Vindici

soloing thina. was a hard fight, used all the tricks in the book - charges, moose, ip, purge after stalking each other for about 5 minutes. she actually got the jump on me and was at full nuke range when she started attacking but i still managed to pull it off. was a very long time ago when running to BKs was actually worth it. sense of achievement after was good :)

O

old.camillo

Originally posted by Artemls
Camping around MMG-MPK with Derric and Camillo talking so much crap we forgot to kill the mids that past us :)

Yeah, and Derric being constantly afk was just nasty !("need to get some Bailey´s")

Here´s the proof ! :

[18:11:46] @@[Party] Derric: "hey camillo..guess what i have? :D"
[18:11:56] @@[Party] Derric: "baileys!"
[18:12:07] @@[Party] Camillo: "lol, guess what I´m drinking !"
[18:12:13] @@[Party] Derric: "baileys!? :p"
[18:12:15] @@Hinako says, "hi cami"
[18:12:16] @@[Party] Camillo: "coffee/baileys :D"
[18:12:37] @@Derric says, "hey i havent eaten today..if i make an effort i could get drunk on baileys :p"

[01:32:17] @@[Party] Camillo: ":)"
[01:32:21] @@[Party] Derric: "who you're calling gimpy?! ;)"
[01:32:27] @@[Party] Camillo: "you tried it with coffee, der ?"
[01:32:28] @@[Party] Nala: "all infis"
[01:32:37] You are no longer hidden!
[01:32:39] @@[Party] Derric: "yes i have..its great :)"
[01:32:51] Keneda was just killed by Morana!
[01:32:54] @@[Party] Camillo: "aye, first time i saw it was in spain"
[01:32:58] You are now hidden!
[01:33:08] @@[Party] Derric: "first time i saw was when my mum had it :p"
[01:33:15] @@[Party] Camillo: "for breakfast ?"
[01:33:19] @@[Party] Derric: "parents can teach you good things ;)"
[01:33:23] @@[Party] Camillo: ":p"

[17:30:15] @@[Party] Derric: "can i have the ragdoll cam?"
[17:30:28] @@[Party] Camillo: "you already got 1, der !"
[17:30:40] @@[Party Derric: "i accidently sold it :/"
[17:30:44] @@[Party] Camillo: "what ??"
[17:30:50] Your character has been saved.
[17:30:53] @@[Party] Camillo: "it was a rvr talisman !!"
[17:30:56] @@[Party Derric: "so now im all alone again =("
[17:31:08] @@[Party Derric: "yes that's why i need a new! =)"
[17:31:29] @@[Party] Camillo: "ok, you´ll get a new one :)"
[17:31:33] @@[Party] Derric: ":)"

Proof for Derric´s statement in this thread ( & reason, why Art´s missing in most of my camping-chatlogs):

[21:22:31] @@[Party] Artemis: "kill'em all? :)"
[21:22:57] @@[Party] Camillo: "ffs :p"
...edit...(Der & me fascinated by Art´s attempt to attack 1fg of Mids....)
[21:23:16] Artemis was just killed by Daenerys!
[21:23:16] Artemis just died. His corpse lies on the ground.
[21:23:23] @@[Party] Artemis: "rofl"
[21:23:27] @@Tesla says something in a language you don't understand.
[21:23:35] @@[Party] Camillo: "hey, we suck :)"
[21:23:35] @@[Party] Artemis: "damn you two sux"

O

old.mattshanes

Getting killed by the original hoster waaaaaaaay back when my theurg was lv35-40 in emain 1 shot stealth hits that were overpowered at that time xD then every alb looking for him, especially tyler the old inf, he hated hoster:)

C

Cozak

Killing a ranger in DF at 45 got 791 rp's then got jumped by their accomplice(sp?) killed them as well got 992 rp's :)

C

Cush

I loved Mattshanes (the theurg) specialy when he cursed at me on irc :)

O

old.mattshanes

I do that to most people xD even myself xD

Do not mean it at the end of the day.:p

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Getting killed by the original hoster waaaaaaaay back when my theurg was lv35-40 in emain 1 shot stealth hits that were overpowered at that time xD then every alb looking for him, especially tyler the old inf, he hated hoster:)
And he didnt ding 50 until 2-3 months ago. :D

K

Kahland

I dont think i have anything i really wanna tell, besides daoc ruined my social life, i put on 10 pounds.

maybe PE when we defended our keep. We arrived with 8 persons me and tattersail ported inside and healed while the rest fought outside and killed 32 hibs, no PE's died.

was fun rezzing Fyfe _5_ times in a long fight :p

C

Cush

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
I do that to most people xD even myself xD

Do not mean it at the end of the day.:p

No I think you hate me irl and want to do bodely harm to me :(

or maybe i dont :p

D

Dunmer

Originally posted by faderullan
Have 2fg mids hunting my smite cleric. Pbae mez all. Stun - smite - smite - smite - kill 3 pers before 2 sb pop on me. Otherwise i would had survived and ran to apk

Hmm WTF Fader? I thought your cleric was 46rejuv+... :p

C

Cush

Originally posted by Dunmer
Hmm WTF Fader? I thought your cleric was 46rejuv+... :p

Ever heard of respec? He was TEH smiter back in 1.36 or what patch it now was

H

hangianix

When Dodens was introduced a minstrel (Cagan), a paladin (Armado) and me went there to check it. It was 3 hrs pure laughs, at the end of our hunt, 4 fg mids were chasing us (nerf SoS out from dungeon :) ) and logged out with 30k rps more.

S

sanguineous

That would be when I fought a solo zerger in odins.. got him to 20% then got bored of the fight and stopped hitting him.... some secs later he was dead by the hands of my crappy dmg shield

K

krill-nyd

Mine (or one of them) would be when I met a solo Sanguineus in Odins, near hmg. Thane versus paladin, no buffs? Not the result you'd expect.

L

liddulthina

must have been sneaking up on ~3fg exping hibs at fins in brefine and make them say hello
to my ae nukes~~

C

Cush

Originally posted by liddulthina
must have been sneaking up on ~3fg exping hibs at fins in brefine and make them say hello
to my ae nukes~~

wasent you with when we found the 5fg grey cons at fins?

O

old.Morchaoron

I was playing my infil (some time ago) and was extremely bored, so i went up to DC which was claimed by mids, and i climbed the wall and a nice solo (something with herra) RM was standing there, so i decided to give her a nice backstab (im dual wield spec) and then she jumped off the battlements and tried to trick me (i assume) by walking on the 'slope' on the outside of the wall, i got all guards on me but managed to kill her, then i ran and when i just left the DC bowl i was on 1% health and... the guards gave up and i survived :p it was really silly...

also some other time, i was on 10% with my infil and i jumped off the mmg, and some hunter who was at 40% jumped on the wooden part of the wall, readied his bow and... FELL OFF AND DIED!!! such skill ! :ROFLMAO:

funny things only seem to happen as a solo stealther...

Users who are viewing this thread