Your most fun...

G

GrivneKelmorian

RvR memorie?

I know mine was..

<sits down on a chair>

Gather round and have a cookie

<clears his throat>

I was lurking around in Odins Gate when I heard from a friend that a solo arms man was camping the Hibernian Milegate alone.

So I thought, why not, I might as well try him.

So I charged up from behind, cought him sitting, throw a shieldslam in his back and changed to my 2-hander Betsy and chopped him.

So Bullveye, thank you for a fun time.

/salute =]

C

Crashtje

lub betsy ! more more more stories of valiant thaneries :D

G

GrivneKelmorian

Betsy Blade is retierd...Long live Bubba teh club!

N

)nick(

This one time at bard camp I stuck a lute up my ....

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by -nicolas-

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

really.

E

eynar

Originally posted by -nicolas-

so what is it? Where did you stick the lute?

A

Aran Thule

[OOC] Cut and pasted this from the Willow Tavern, but way definately one of the best fights i was involved in (indirectly <grin>)

Aran took a large sip from is ale and grinned.

"Tales of valor and conquest, hmm i might have one about a noble defender of the realm.

It was less then a ten day ago when i was patroling the ravaged emain.
I stealthily approuched the milegate designed to hold back the midgard forces and found the area besieged by the forces of Albion.
Slipping unnoticed around thier encampment i found a place to hide out of there sight, spotting a large bunch of then i choose the area as the ground target i would aim for.

It wasnt long before i got the oppotunity, a swarm of Midgardians ran through the gate, outnumbered they succumbed to the disabling magic of the Albions, while both sides were engaged with each other i fired my bow from my place of concealment, and the arrows fell on both sides, but i went unnoticed.
The norse were defeated but the albions remained where they were no doubt expecting them to return in greater numbers.
My spells of enhancement were about to run out so i moved to a futher position where i could cast safely.
As i returned i noticed that the battle had begun again so i hid behind a tree and found my arrows could still travel the distance.
i then noticed a kobold running towards me, followed by an avalonion, a few quick shots took down the beast but i had been spotted."

Aran took this moment to pause dramatically and take another long sip.

"But not by the avalonian as i expected , i turned and hid just as the spell from an unseen dwarf took hold.
I stood there unable to act, mezmerized by the foul magics, but i was still hidden and the dwarf searched in vein before being spotted by the forces of albion and struck down.
Luckily they didnt know i was there and soon my strength returned to my limbs and i was able to return to my original position.
A third wave of midgardians hit, and this time broke the blockade, slaying thier foes while taking heavy loses, all this time my bow sang and screams echoed around emain.
The battle over i creapt over the milegate and away from the carnage, safe in the knowledge that over the space of an hour the luri had proven his worth."

Aran drained the last of his ale and placed the empty flagon on the table.

"Many a time during the fight i heard the enemy cursing my name as they fell, one an infiltrator by the name of Venemous screamed three times in as many minutes, i think he must have been really hating me at the end of the fight.
I guess i must have harrassed over four dozen of them, one dozen of which fell to the ground with an arrow in the back... it was a good day."

N

Nonnier

playing my thane and walking near GG, a hib grp came along, rooted me....and enchanter PBAOE me.

the rest is history, GG aggroed the enchanter and hib grp died.

or playing my BD and taking out a sorcerer,infil,pally and friar.

killed the sorcerer after he ran through me and started nuking, not mezzing, the infil didn't bother to PA me, the pally only activated sheild chant, and friar was afk.

had a good laugh, or when i threw in 14 nukes into this one friar, and they all resisted.

H

Hargh

<pirate>

Yarr me hearties, gather ye round and hear me tale o'woe.

A score o'days ago, in yonder Bledmeer Faste , Oi had just awoke from a deep sleep in which Oi was scuppering some scurvy dogs wi me fat arse. Oi think to myself, "Yarr being back in old Aegirhamn just now to drinks me rum and tup me wenches would do the old Hargh a power o'good". So I picks meself up and drags me arse to the gate yonder, where the no good Hibblers come into our wonderous realm.
As I approach the gate what do I see? Almost me kin, a Firbolg no less, wavin at me and what do I do says Oi? Well I bows and draws me blade, makin sure he knows I'll split I'm from ear to ear.
The lump pulls out a large mallet and comes for me, castin some witch craft or other on the way which seems to make the very air shimmer around him.
"Avast" Oi cry "ye scurvy dog! Have at ye!", I'm winning and winning well when the lubber turns and flees! "Damn ye!" Oi shout and waddle my Troll arse t'ward im.
The lubber casts some spells and is as new, so Oi thinks OI best get my breath back and sit and wait. He comes but is beaten once more and runs again.
Oi have to say I gave up here or Oi'd be pursuin im all over frontiers. So Oi head to the Hiblers Keep and make sure ee don't get the grins for killin Oi.
Curses on my fat troll legs.
</pirate>

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Nonnier
playing my thane and walking near GG, a hib grp came along, rooted me....and enchanter PBAOE me.

the rest is history, GG aggroed the enchanter and hib grp died.

rofl

I've been aemezzed afew times at DC grogans ^^

K

klavrynd

mixed group of 5 (warders/mm) killing 3fg hibs

C

chiefbootknocka

when i dinged 40 with Cranium Basher eating kebabpizza

A

Artemls

Camping around MMG-MPK with Derric and Camillo talking so much crap we forgot to kill the mids that past us :)

D

Derric

Remember the comment Arte "Ok,let's attack anything that comes up that hill" :p

T

Turamber

Killing Death in a 1v1 fight by APK Emain many moons ago. Both of us had a sliver of health left but he just died before I did. Was before Paladin's got boosted too. Back in the days when armsmen would kick sand in their faces, long time ago ;)

Other than that ... this evening, running my ickle kobold spiritmaster into the middle of a huge Hib zerg and pbaoeing 3 of them to death before they even knew what had happened.

If only MOC had been up :D

F

Farnis

Running up to a full group of albs who were sitting in a circle in hadrians wall - PAd and killed their sorc and then high tailed it to the trees - they managed one nuke on me before I got away - was buzzing my tits off when that happened.

C

Cush

My worst memories was when playing Eroa.

Artemis blows a kiss to you
Derric blows a kiss to you
Camillo blows a kiss to you

Always got a feeling i was hunted when that happend :(

A

Addlcove

Troryn:
was running to suicide around level 35, from beno to MPK in HW, when after passing mmg I ran into a hib, stun and mezzed this purplecon and then ran on wouldn´t wanna give away RP´s ;)

Rharcyn:
with PL guarding hmg when hibs hit os from behind, not a pbae group so was tank fight all over with healers on both sides... I targeted this firbolg druid and kept smiting (interupt not for dmg) when I ran out of mana I ran to him and started bashing with me mace while he ran around trying to get away, I started screaming /y healer here (spamming ;)) and swush there was 4 tanks on the poor fella ;)

Chuo:
all the fights I had with Grobothiri in thidranki ;)

(prolly more, these I remember ;))

F

faderullan

Have 2fg mids hunting my smite cleric. Pbae mez all. Stun - smite - smite - smite - kill 3 pers before 2 sb pop on me. Otherwise i would had survived and ran to apk

K

kr0n

Prydwen Albion:
Back when Darkness Falls was introduced and SotL decided to do a tour around it and found HUGE army of mids standing there. We we're outnumbered and they didn't dare to attack so I went in with mah sorc and mezzed as much as I could and shouted attack...

Cant remember how the fight ended but it was fun.

PvP:
We exping with Nolby Pride in Malmohus, lair to be specific. 60 of us. Suddenly our inf scout yells "War Legends inc!" We prepare and look all around us and suddenly they come, we have a huge fight, mobs killing people, we killing them, they killing us. I end up alive and all War Legends face down. Awesome.

Prydwen Hibernia:
Early days when Nolby reached 50 and people started to get decent items and RvR for REAL. Awesome fights, awesome. Very fun. Probably my best time ever in DAoC.

C

Cush

A fun fight was when me(Eroa) and Blood found 1 fg albs exping at hulks and managed to kill them all :) had to melee the last armsman tho but they died.

And also another fun stealther fight when me(Eroa), Xanoo, Azal, Death killed 12-14 albs at mmg

Both these fights happend before ppl were using buffbots tho

Users who are viewing this thread