Your most fun...

O

okj

either

running into a fg of albs and killing 3 of them on my zerk at lvl 48 pre nerf

or

bout an hour ago in DF watching Venerable (nasty 400+ hits) the friar run past me like 5 times after i killed a green to me infiltrator. but im lvl 42 and havent got sc'ed armour yet ^^

still funny watching him patrol the wall while i stood in the middle of the room though :p

but he eventually saw me and i got wtfpwned in 2 shots woohoo.

i hope /victory spam aint an insult ;)

also a load of times in thidranki with various alts watching people do stupid things. and running round naked as a SB 1shotting casters with PA is fun too

F

fayle

Once i was in a large retake force for bled,that was held at that time by Hibernia.
We got spread out and suddenly there was talk on groupchat about the GG.
Wile the main force had started the engagement at bled, the GG butchered it's way to the front and ended up hitting the defenders and us alike.

L

laga

I had been lvl 50 for a week with my healer(A couple of weeks after Daoc went retail). A fg of us warders were running towards amgO when we meet ~40 albs(mostly bluecon but a large amount of yellowcon aswell). I manage to mezz most of them. You got to remember that there was no way to clear a mezz at that time and it could be recast as much as you wanted. We grinded through the lot without loosing a single guy. It was a good starting RvsR experience:). Then it went downhill for us healers(understandably, we were extremly overpowered) and I finally got tired of playing her. I have recently started again though.

A

Aloca

My best Rvr memory.

Was in odins on amg. got report from stealther friend at apk that a small grp of albs was inc.
After a little while a Solo merc comes running thro amg towards apk, same sec the little grp from apk comes running. i start followning merc stealthed, while the grp run past me. then i unstealth but merc is already far away from me.
I drink a end regen potion and hit sprint.
I sprinted all the way from amg and finaly catched up with merc at slope to apk, at this time i was very ooe but end regen still running. With this low end regen i could style 50% of swings.
I won ofc as this wouldnt have been a good memory if other. :)

Users who are viewing this thread