your first time XD

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
first post here, prydwen daoc bg section
not sticking up for him, and i dont have a buffbot myself (but always SC my bg chars, i want to stand a chance), but why would losing be fun? if you cant win in thidranki when only sc'd, then getting a bot is his only other option to help him win.

and in OT
i quite like some of the streets stuff. their new song (dry your eyes) is shit, but whatever.
most of this thread has shown me a lot about people, and how easy it is to stereotype. not every 'chav' is a wanker/scumbag/etc, and no, i'm not a chav. i'm probably the last person in the world that would be considered a chav or townie.
i've come from what could be considered an underpriviliged background, (born into what is now a council estate- our family moved away from it when my brother was born) and im doing well, so its not that they cant do well, its that they cant be assed to try (bumming off of everyone else is profitable with minimal effort).

but this is probably the funniest part of the whole thread;
Quote:
"Originally Posted by Debuffs
PS: i wear Aquascutum, Burberry, Stone island and i aint a towni i just have good fashion sense do you?"

YEAH M8!!! that's not fashion sense. i hope you regret typing that

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehe aaah the nostalga!

wonder if people will be using this forum as a historical archive in the future and then they can look back and see our life styles, i mean think of the vast amount of information abut ourselves that is contained in this forum Oo

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
wonder if people will be using this forum as a historical archive in the future and then they can look back and see our life styles, i mean think of the vast amount of information abut ourselves that is contained in this forum Oo

Whad'daya mean in the future?

Oh you mean like...future HUMANS. Riiight *hehe* Nevermind.

*puts on elton john style overshooting sunglasses*

Now if you'll only look at this flashy thing....

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
can someone find mine, i dont know how to.

i check for all posts made by me and it only lists the last 500, and that goes back to march :\

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol look at your join date (2/1/04) and then go to first in the OT posting thingy check the dates of the posts or any other section you post in thats how i did it

yep no short cuts for me!

all you gotta do is scroll down till you see a post with an arrow on it to say you posted in that thread.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Hmm, wonder what my first rvr and off topic posts were :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom