your first time XD

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ok bucko's

yeah yeah your first time having sex blah blah who cares!

Tis your first post on FH im interested in, what was it? look at when you joined and see if you can find your very first ever post!!

lets see how much we've changed and evolved from then to now eh?

*goes to look back for first post*

Ez's Brain: oh great idea, bravo....*clap*..................*clap*..............*clap*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually, would love to see first post on barrys :(

Here it was in the style of "Hey i'm here finally!", which was accidently posted on general(oops) and noone knew me. Well, less did.

Since i didn't join FH before barrys forcefully closed.

You hereticts jumped ship at the first sign of trouble! :eek:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
First Post on FH:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showpost.php?p=35874&postcount=1

First Post in OT:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showpost.php?p=101227&postcount=14

lol who wants pie ><

Look who's where! Look! Just look! You thought that Teh Seel was gone!

Ok, ok, enough shouting. I just popped in to the general forums to give notice of the officially mental things return to the place where people might read about it. Confused? Well you're not yet. Trust me, when this little puppy...well...more like an amfibian...gets going you'll be head over heels in love with your socks and wish that they'd have the powers to exorzizzle me out of your head.

Anyway, no time for idle chittybangbang now but i'll be sure to pop in for one of my usual threads in the future.

Weeee!
seels first post :d

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
I will never find mine, I joined under a different name then it went to Old-Name or somesuch after som issue? then i rejoined using mojo a while later.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
how do you find the first post? :p tried doing a username search but only last 500 came up :(

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Barrysworlder here....It's been so long since my first post there I cannot recall what the hell it was all about :p

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
My first OT one was only 18 months ago :O

It was the Banned XBox advert. My first post wasnt for ages after I joined, I was too scared :D

My first general post was in a thread that got deleted :O Was one about the Open Transit lag, and all the kids blaming GOA for the french network!

Nate

FH is my second home
Mines a ml3 raid announcement :O so long ago I was even running on 56k with 2hour disconnects :(

Old Times! said:
Hey guys,

I will be leading a Master Level Trial Raid for level 3 on Sunday (tomorrow)

Meeting Point: Aerus (Oceanus Notos)
Time: 14:00 GMT (15:00 CET)
Pre-req Times: 13:00 GMT (14:00 CET)
Leader: Nate

If you require the pre-req quests (for ml3.1,3.2 and 3.5 afaik) you should arrive at 13:00 GMT (14:00 CET) SHARP! or 15minutes early preferable. If you don't have these pre-req quests done you will not be able to complete ml3. So please come early if you need them, also if you arrive late and don't have them don't worry you will still be able to complete most of the hard trials and maybe get some exp :fluffle:

I would like everyone to please come at least 15 minutes early for both times, The Pre-req team will be there at exactly 14:00 GMT and will leave 5minutes after.

The raid will last a minimum of 5 hours, so please take note you'll be there a long time if you want it completed. This is usual as the ML3 trials are extremely difficult, I hope we can get around 5 full groups of people that will make this a bit easier, 3 full groups min.

I'll be disconnecting every 2 hours aswell, this can't be helped due to my ISP. so don't fret if i ld :D

Thx a lot, cya guys tomorrow! For the fun! Nate out :drink:

p.s. pm me for any more details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom