your first char, and your first day in daoc

dante_must_die

Loyal Freddie
good old days

My first char was a gimpy paladin that from the beginging i felt in love with ...skdante ...every time i blocked or parried i was so happy i could cry :D
i still remember the slow exping with sword shield spec and the resting ... i can honestly believe that i cant compare the excitment that this game gave me in pve with any other game truly amazing .still remember the countless hours i spend in df ... exping always kicking ass red con mobs ...so proud for the little fellow that could kill red con mobs ... :)..not to mention the countless hours i was in gothware dueling all that wanted to duel :)
i miss good old fashion duels ... the fun on em was better than every other game i played...
and ofcourse the imba guild with all the good friends in there The dragon senate
miss playing with you guys very much...

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
:iagree:

There will never be a game like daoc. Maybe because I will compare all other games I will ever play to daoc, or maybe because I can never do all of these things for the first time ever again. Just running around DF hiding and killing lowbies could be the best ever. And never will I forget the first time I killed a L50 enemy in a 1v1. The leveling in Avalon City with and without pbaoe. Sidi raids. Barrows, Salisbury Plains. The Giants(!). Wish I could experience them all for the first time, just once more.

gohan

FH is my second home
My first char was a gimpy paladin that from the beginging i felt in love with ...skdante ...every time i blocked or parried i was so happy i could cry :D
i still remember the slow exping with sword shield spec and the resting ... i can honestly believe that i cant compare the excitment that this game gave me in pve with any other game truly amazing .still remember the countless hours i spend in df ... exping always kicking ass red con mobs ...so proud for the little fellow that could kill red con mobs ... :)..not to mention the countless hours i was in gothware dueling all that wanted to duel :)
i miss good old fashion duels ... the fun on em was better than every other game i played...
and ofcourse the imba guild with all the good friends in there The dragon senate
miss playing with you guys very much...

haha i remeber your paladin ^^ used to sell you glowy swords in my del boy phase lol

i made so much paly from buying azure silencer fangs from housing/ off people for like 2-3p and selling them on for 10p and buying random dartmore gloweys for 50g and selling them to lowbies in barrows for 200g hahah

really will never be a game like it :<

even daoc isnt like daoc

not anymore

scout /played to level 50 was 29 days

scout on US rr5l9 /played 8 days :S

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
on my first day of daoc i made Aidz!

after that i just spread teh Aidz!

congrats to meee

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
on my first day of daoc i made Aidz!

after that i just spread teh Aidz!

congrats to meee
you got aids by screwing the cubs in aegir?

and then spread it around by fucking some more of them?

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Please delete this thread. It makes me sad to think that I will never play another game like DAoC was at the start :(

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
First character was on game release Poisono the Shaman was in the guild The Unforgiven and it was possibly the most fun I've ever had in a game. :)

Was also playing on Excal/Hib in Na Fianna.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Skald - Enid - Midgard / Prydwen -
"""""""""""""""

female troll?

hmm think i was whit bers (ogmarin) in malmo where was that troll female keeping up law and order.

Bakakaba

Fledgling Freddie
Neverdie (Thurg from Dark Knights) says HI

Hi guys, it is ages ago :D

I am pretty sure that no1 remembers me BUT i remember some of you guys. DAOC was my first MMORPG and it was great ... f***ing great. I played it 1.5 years on excal (started when Darkness Falls was introduced till the foundations patch). I played as NEVERDIE for Albion for Dark Knights (small guild led by Kagato). Everytime I think back, I get exited. Names like Alpha (the bard from KOTL) or Outlaw (the imba Wizzard), Kagato from Dark Knights and many many more will always be remembered by me.
I even have some very old screenshoots I discoved on my pensioned PC :D

Anyhow, after DAOC ... I played SWG (which I found great .. i loved the entire concept of the game ... the fact, that it was NOT n00b friendly and completely bugged and not balanced, was great since it allowed solo hardcore people to do crazy stuff and it didnt required 40man to do it :D

After SWG, i briefly played everquest2 (it was a very bot friendly game in terms of crafting) ... utter s**t !!

Then I fall for WoW and played it maybe for 1.5 - 2 years in total (with some breaks in between) .... worse MMO ever, since I realized throughout the years there was that constant shift from Pro-Niche to Mass-N00b games.

Now I wanna start WAR .... :D

Currently, I am sitting in office and trying to google on what server to start in order to land on the "excal" server of WAR. Really, wanna say hi to all the people who shaped my first (and best) MMORPG experience. hehe (hope some1 help me out there)

Big "/salute" to all excal veterans

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
It makes me sad to think that I will never play another game like DAoC was at the start :(
Yea, know how u feel - even tho I havn´t played a MMO for years now, I still missing pwning in Odin's Gate with my infil. And also miss the "wow - so THIS is how you do it!", or like walking from X to Y because a horseride was too expensive ;)

If only one could turn back time...

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Meduza you old fart! Hvordan går det? :D

ps. I can turn back daoc time!

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Meduza you old fart! Hvordan går det? :D
'ello, 'ello! Jo tak fino fino - har bare ikke noget tid til noget som helst i øjeblikket - netop fået to dejlige døtre (yes yes, tvillinger :cheers:) Mand sådan nogle er tidsrøvere - meget meget mere end daoc var ;)

ps. I can turn back daoc time!
If so, givf back Barrysworld and the whines :D

CorNokZ

You have always been one angry son of a bitch! My meleezard > Your hunter any day ;)
'ello, 'ello! Jo tak fino fino - har bare ikke noget tid til noget som helst i øjeblikket - netop fået to dejlige døtre (yes yes, tvillinger :cheers:) Mand sådan nogle er tidsrøvere - meget meget mere end daoc var ;)
Congratz mate! :bazbeer:

If so, givf back Barrysworld and the whines :D
I'm a liar.. I can't :(

sxx

Fledgling Freddie
Quitted my saracen infil 5 min into the beta.
stupid controls, stupid gui, stupid graphic.

Returned the next day after some research :)

CorNokZ

va fan rolla på merlin alla hibs e samlade i midgard och jag e ensam middie :)

Do not fear my friend! I too am a middie on Merlin! Lgm everything on my thane, so if you need anything... ;)

CorNokZ

No, not atm.. My acc is closed due to exams, but I'll be back ;)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
And go from 0 again and farm kinda make me QQ :>
WTF!! you LIVE to QQ biatch... in fact i'd even say i miss it a bit lol :wub:

Oh and next time i see "Nettis" abuse me in Altdorf your gonna get slapped :twak:

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
WTF!! you LIVE to QQ biatch... in fact i'd even say i miss it a bit lol :wub:

Oh and next time i see "Nettis" abuse me in Altdorf your gonna get slapped :twak:

Ye not nice, lol emoted like a mfer and you just ignored me so i ran off crying some :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom