Your Favourite Football Team :)

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
CorNokZ said:
Fc København - Undefeated at home in Champions League

And then I've been a manchester fan ever since I saw my first united match on the telly
lol how ironic :clap:

Fck is unbeaten in CL because:
1. AJAX sent them there. Pure luck that Fck have ever been in CL. Did you see the 2 games? lol.
2. Because Man U played like shit in Copenhagen. How pathetic was that.

Hell Thisted played better than Man U when they played fck. :sex:

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Tasslehoff said:
Funny how Laudrup's agent who's been dealing with Madrid and Barca and other big clubs in Europe says Bjerregaard is a zero.
Yeah, a lot of people is jumping on the bandwagon. Its soo cool to say that Bjerregaard is crap. Bayram Tutumlu (Elangas agent) is a clown. How pathetic was he when Elanga didn’t go with the team to Maspalomas. He should just stfu until Brøndby decides what to do with the retard Elanga. What a cry baby.

The fact is that Bjerregaard have done more for Danish football than any other person in Denmark has. Sure, there are high profile players out there like Schmeichel, Laudrup etc. but they haven’t done nearly as much for Danish football as Bjerregaard.

Tasslehoff said:
And having to get 3 left backs out of your squad in one transfer window really also is a joke.
BIF got 2 for the spot without the 3. Btw we got 30 players in the squad so about 3 more will leave soon.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Nottingham Forest.Hometown club and been going since the age of 5..... bring back terracing!

Calo

Part of the furniture
Juventus, i went to see them when i was young.

Yes, these are very black years for them, but they will come back! Inter at top in italy, its just not right.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
AC Milan

And now also Chelsea because they have Shevchenko (my favo player)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Kathal said:
The fact is that Bjerregaard have done more for Danish football than any other person in Denmark has. Sure, there are high profile players out there like Schmeichel, Laudrup etc. but they haven’t done nearly as much for Danish football as Bjerregaard
How can you say he's so great when 99% of your own supports thinks he should be sacked? And his useless son..?!

He's just too cheap to buy proper players, eventho BIF sold some pretty good players two years and got quite a good deal on some of em.. Elmander, Agger and Kahlenberg for an example!

If him and his son would just buy some proper players you might be able to compete with us next year? I'm looking forward to that :cheers:

PS: The gold stays in Copenhagen! Keke? Thx! BB!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Northampton town, because its where i am from.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Ucallme said:
Whats your favourite football team and why :)

The football team I support is....

Manchester United

Coz they are the best and ofc I dont live in Manchester :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

They are so good that Chelsea pwn them all the time. Next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom