Your Favourite Football Team :)

Ucallme

Banned
Whats your favourite football team and why :)

The football team I support is....

Manchester United

Coz they are the best and ofc I dont live in Manchester :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Marc

FH is my second home
everton because my uncle took me when I was about 4

and

Barcelona because my dad was a scout for them

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Manchester United, because I was born in Manchester and every member of my family bar none is a fanatical red :)

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
liverpool ofc

lived in liverpool all my life until recently when i moved in with missus and out of the two top quality sides from the liverpool area i just couldn't bear to support tranmere \o/

Craparoni

Fledgling Freddie
from the moment my father gave me a jersey with number 7 and said that Kevin Keegan is the worlds best footballer i was sold. Liverpool 4thewin.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I could tell you but you wouldn´t know it anyways.

btw.. what is this?
A new "your favourite [insert random thing here]" trend?

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
FCK (FC Copenhagen) - that's where I live :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Chelsea, since my dad is a lifelong supporter and took me to see Chelsea play Sheffield Wedesday at the bridge when i was about 8 :)

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
I used to support Liverpool as a kid, then i grew up and realised the game was pants. :flame:

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Liverpool & Brøndby.

FCK a football club? Ha! it’s a circus at best. :wanker:
Chelsea once a football club. Now someone’s hobby.

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, i dont live in England but, without any kind of doubts, my favourite team is ManU.

Keitan

Banned
liverpool !
was watching gilette soccer saturday or what evah its called lol :) and my grandad went what footie team you support then josh ? ( i was 5 at the time or so ) i looked at tv and said "Liverpool!"

lol :) well thats my reason! btw chelsea suck!:m00: :m00:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Kathal said:
Liverpool & Brøndby.

Feel free to shut the fuck up any time soon :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Wolves, hometown, no matter how much i rip em, still support em.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Football discussions are so pathetic :( omgz im liek a better fan than u coz i like supported them for lief!!! Like thats an achievment? I respect football fans who know alot about the game far more than life long supporters. My best m8 is what
you would call a man utd glory fan, but he knows more about football than any person i know so i respect him as a true fan.

ps i support Arsenal for no particularly good reason whatsoever.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
chelsea since i was a wee nipper and shrewsbury since i started playing fifa07 and choose them as my team (chelsea too easy :p)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Kathal said:
Brøndby.

FCK a football club? Ha! it’s a circus at best.
Says the guy who supports a team which plays watergames during the warmup which results in a major injury :worthy:
Go smash up more of your players cars! That might give them the spirit back! :wanker:

Fc København - Undefeated at home in Champions League

And then I've been a manchester fan ever since I saw my first united match on the telly

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Blackburn Rovers, can't really remember just why. Might be because of the 94/95 season and the Shearer - Sutton era. Used all my savings on buying a Blackburn shirt with 9 Shearer on :D

I also do like Arsenal.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
CorNokZ said:
Says the guy who supports a team which plays watergames during the warmup which results in a major injury :worthy:
Go smash up more of your players cars! That might give them the spirit back! :wanker:

Fc København - Undefeated at home in Champions League

And then I've been a manchester fan ever since I saw my first united match on the telly

I couldn't have said it better myself. Duncans injury was hillarious.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Arsenal because they were the first football team i went to see live when i was 12 and the atmophere and i suppose hanging out with my uncles was so cool i wanted to go back every week. So the year after i took over one of my Uncles seson tickets. How sill was i thinking that me giving him my £5 a week pocket money equaled the price of a season ticket :)

And now i am lucky to be watching one of the best footballing teams in europe most weeks except when my uncle is back from the states but after getting a free season ticket for 7 years i don't mind that :)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Aston Villa! i got no idea why tho, its just been like that since i first got interested in football. (and now that villa got a Norwegian on their team its even better ^_^)

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
Liverpool & Brøndby.

Funny how Laudrup's agent who's been dealing with Madrid and Barca and other big clubs in Europe says Bjerregaard is a zero.
And having to get 3 left backs out of your squad in one transfer window really also is a joke.

Well, as you might've guessed I'm also an FCK fan, been that since kindergarden, when we went to see a match :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom