You take the fun out of the game

J

Jayce_DA

Originally posted by Coim-
Yeah but we have reason to whine. All realms zerg. Not all realms have overpowered savages and bd's.

An overpowered soloing class. There's movies out there of BD's soloing five people at once. Five. Now tell me they're not overpowered.

They were all 50 and all of them were at least rr3 (one was rr5) . BD was about rr6. Don't know about the classes as I don't have the video anymore... but I know they had a minstrel. Face it, they're overpowered. When a caster can melee people and not die then it's overpowered.

Cry more.

B

behatch

When a caster can melee people and not die then it's overpowered.

bout time they give a decent caster,oh but if it doesent die in 2 hits nerf it huh?

pls define an overpowered class,and let me guess they will all be in midgard :wall:

C

Coim-

Originally posted by behatch
bout time they give a decent caster,oh but if it doesent die in 2 hits nerf it huh?

pls define an overpowered class,and let me guess they will all be in midgard :wall:
I can't help it if Midgard's overpowered. Well, let's see here... definition of an overpowered class. How about, a savage. There. Can't get any simpler. Quad hits > all.

B

behatch

I can't help it if Midgard's overpowered. Well, let's see here... definition of an overpowered class. How about, a savage. There. Can't get any simpler. Quad hits > all.

bah savage isnt the defination of overpowered

overpowered = infil tbh

C

Coim-

Originally posted by behatch
bah savage isnt the defination of overpowered

overpowered = infil tbh
Why, and I mean why, is there so much whine about infils. SB's were overpowered, they got nerfed. Now it's infil's turn to be better than the other stealthers. Oh and, DF = 9 sec stun, when that gets nerfed... I suppose you'll start whining about pierce spec NS's with their 5 sec evade stun style.

B

behatch

Why, and I mean why, is there so much whine about infils. SB's were overpowered, they got nerfed. Now it's infil's turn to be better than the other stealthers. Oh and, DF = 9 sec stun, when that gets nerfed... I suppose you'll start whining about pierce spec NS's with their 5 sec evade stun style.

because we would hits for 400+ before so we had no reason too? :D

there overall damage is higher

they df u in almost every fight

just ecause we were overpoered before and get nerfed doesent mean we should be worse off,afterall the nerf was too balance not let infils be harder

B

behatch

nope @ ns comment,if u goto emain you wont see any NS's , it is actually considerably rare too see a ns in emain

T

thorondorito

Is this a BG thread? :p

PD: Dont Nerf Savages nor BD's. Just overpower the rest of us :p

C

Conchabar

Yeah but we have reason to whine. All realms zerg. Not all realms have overpowered savages and bd's.

u forgot not all realms has overpwred infiltrators

C

Conchabar

coim u represnt everything i h8 about albion. they cry nerf and dont relate the facts. they moan when they get owned and wonder y and just shout nerf. if u took the facts and added them up b4 crying nerf and not just shouting nerf like the rest of albs ud realise the true scenario oc its so much easier to type a 4 letter word then realise the facts :(

T

thorondorito

can i ask u why ur alb chars are R.I.P. and ur mid chars are active?

I think savage is overpowered cause:

1) He can hit like a 2 handed (counting a quad hit) in about 1.5 seconds. H2H chains are just uber. On the other hand if the savage chose the 2 handed way he can hit again in 1.5 seconds with a 2 handed weapon and doing less damage than a normal 2 handed tank BUT he hit more often (so enemy has to block/parry/evade more)

2) RA's, well IP+purge+det like pure tanks ermmm no comments.

I think Bonedancer is overpowered cause:

He has 2 pet that heals for about 150 hp each one. An insta DD with a debuff of the same kind of magic (joking? no its true) making him hit for about 250 every 5 seconds? well like a two handed tank, problem is that he is a caster (really?) And not happy with this that damage goes into life for him. What we have is a char healed by 300 hp + about 150 from LT every 5 seconds and this is what i call overpower. Prolly im wrong but... Im sure a group can kill them easily although i saw the video told before in this thread. But my question is: If u cant kill a FG then arent u overpowered? In other words: Do u have to be able to kill a FG to be considered overpowered? My opinion: No.

Please dont flame me, i think i have been educated and i wait for educated answers.

Thank you.

PD: I dont mind if they nerf savage nor BD. I will just play the same mode i did from 1.5 years ago till now. I will aswell sleep well all nights :)

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by thorondorito
can i ask u why ur alb chars are R.I.P. and ur mid chars are active?
because i was tired of playing in alb 1 they zerg way to often. 2 the average alb when i was playing was a nub (eg. spanish smite clerics wouldnt heal and spamed xdd alot) 3 got tired of playing a class that had not been given any love.

Originally posted by thorondorito
I think savage is overpowered cause:

1) He can hit like a 2 handed (counting a quad hit) in about 1.5 seconds. H2H chains are just uber.

2h savages can not quad hit :rolleyes: h2h styles are not uber the main style is a taunt lol there evade style slows the target hmm yes that seems uber dont it snare on a evade.

loads of other things i could find wrong just cba to say anymore

T

thorondorito

Originally posted by Conchabar
3 got tired of playing a class that had not been given any love.

So u went to a realm who has love ;)

C

Coim-

u forgot not all realms has overpwred infiltrators
Think of it this way.

Alb has overpowered infils.

Hib has overpowered chanters.

Mid has overpowered savages, bonedancers and they did have zerkers/sb's.

C

Coim-

coim u represnt everything i h8 about albion. they cry nerf and dont relate the facts. they moan when they get owned and wonder y and just shout nerf. if u took the facts and added them up b4 crying nerf and not just shouting nerf like the rest of albs ud realise the true scenario oc its so much easier to type a 4 letter word then realise the facts :(
Facts. Savages are overpowered. No denying it, anyone who does is disturbed. Very disturbed. Bonedancer's are overpowered 1 on 1. No denying that. Infil's are (admittedly) slightly overpowered. But, notice how when sb's were wtfpwning everything in sight, there was never a whine about infils. :p

C

Coim-

h2h styles are not uber the main style is a taunt lol there evade style slows the target hmm yes that seems uber dont it snare on a evade.
Grouped, a savage is deadly. 1 on 1, well, they're still quite hard... but no where near as bad as when they're grouped. The back styles hurt. They have monster quad hit rates, and the fact that 2h savages can hit for almost as much as a pole arms, but about twice as fast, kinda sums up why they're overpowered.

C

Conchabar

They have monster quad hit rates,
They actualy dont quad as much as ppl belive although because so many ppl have rolled savages now and say there are 4 savages in a gank grp ppl get quaded on alot:(

and the fact that 2h savages can hit for almost as much as a pole arms, but about twice as fast, kinda sums up why they're overpowered.

ok 2h savages hit hard ive pld 1 i was impressed by the dmg my self but a 2h troll warrior crush with a haste bot would be just as brutal:) i guess they'll nerf that an all:p

A

acei

pls define an overpowered class

Oooh, nice question... Mythic gave a answer to this a while ago :)

If you can solo reds easily and constantly then they're overpowered - This is the PvE aspect of overpowered and therefore why focus is getting nerfed...

Overpowered in RvR is when a similar class does not have the same chances... The only one that stands a chance of beating a BD solo = necromancer and this is VERY hard to do. I know of no Hibernian class that can solo BD's without having MoC.

Savage CAN be beaten easily unless it uses a buffbot in which case most savages do now-a-days. In otherwords buffs need ranges added to ALL of them, this would remove buffbots from game and would balance out realms massively. Will this ever happen? No... Mythic/GOA both make loads of money on people having a main account and a buffbot account.

Savage is only overpowered with a buffbot, without one, they pretty damn weak from my experience.

Edit: I agree with you a infil with DF stands a much higher chance of beating a SB or NS... I also think NS's are severely underpowered compared to both SB and NS.

P

Puppetmistress

They actualy dont quad as much as ppl belive although because so many ppl have rolled savages now and say there are 4 savages in a gank grp ppl get quaded on alot:(

LOL. The fact there's 4 savages in a gank group really tells you something: Savage is one overpowered mofo. If they wheren't the group would choose also other classes to get more versatility and utility (Prevent Flight, Guard, Speed etc etc). They dont all the time. Why not? Because savage is freaking overpowered.

Infiltrators are overpowered one-on-one perhaps. But in a fg fight that dragonfang is worthless. I would rather have a hero use annihilation (backstyle 9 sec stun), a paladin slam (anytime 9 sec stun) then to depend on the evade of the infiltrator for a 9 sec stun.

ok 2h savages hit hard ive pld 1 i was impressed by the dmg my self but a 2h troll warrior crush with a haste bot would be just as brutal:) i guess they'll nerf that an all:p

a) Savages have a higher quickness then warriors = faster swing
b) Savages have a self-haste of 39%, an Augmentation healer can give a 20% haste maximum.

So how in hell would this be comparable ? Add to that warriors equipped with a 2H dont evade slam when you try to slam em in the back.

N

Nugusta

Think of it this way.

Alb has overpowered infils.

Hib has overpowered chanters.

Mid has overpowered savages, bonedancers and they did have zerkers/sb's.

wish everyone could understand this...couldnt agree with it more

G

Grandpeck

5 ppl vs 1 bd Damn just shows how stupid albs are then if that happened.

250 damage on lifetap if u lucky/or buffed and get a crit then sure u may get high damage maybe 300 350 if target resists are crap but only if the bd has sacrificed maybe purge for wp or mop 2 at least.But then the bd would be at least rr3/4 so u prolly not dealing with an idiot .And in a group with high resists u be lucky if lifetap hits for 150 at times.Albs ra causes this damage to go even further down ive crit for 73 -127 or summit woo hoo uber life threatening damage there. If u get a bd mezzed or stunned and u dont kill it the bd either he/she has purge or u are a bunch of noob idiots,and almost any 2 chars could kill solo bd just use your brain not your collective zerg one (for albs that is)

A sorc (can) and has hit my sced bd for 400+ per cast lifetap. Sure if u want to take away insta lifetap from bd fine then give bds a castable lifetap for the same as a sorcs then sure every bd would love it. Cus if they change it to same as sorc u will then know what overpowered means u dumbasses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom