You locked the thread!!!!

mank!

Part of the furniture
Big G said:
I'd also like to summon Bodhi and Wazz to come and tell it like it is in a torrent of verbal abuse.

you're all a bunch of ***** with nothing better to do than moan about the great injustice of a thread being locked. a thread which was thoroughly and inherently shit from the moment it was created. presumably, gumbo's just bitter he didn't get made a moderator and is using this as an excuse to make a thinly veiled attack on those deemed more worthy of the highly sought after position of responsibility.

but most importantly, you're all *****.

(how was that?)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
worth reputation afaic...

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
call me a nazi, call me anything you like however these pointless bird pictures have started to overflow into other threads. The person mainly responsible has been pm'd and asked to stop, he has yet to reply.....

I am not here to justify myself to you and if you want me to take the coc literally then please please read the part block capitals again where it states

We reserve the right to ban anyone for any reason!
this philosophy extends to closing threads repremanding people etc etc

With regards to the birds they were mildly amusing the first time.... they really are not funny when they occur in every other post so I ask you again please stop, thank you.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Clown said:
FREE FLOWING!

megadrive.jpg

WTF that is so random !

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
tdc said:
how about making a dedicated thread for the pics eh? the SA photochopping stuff springs to mind, and those were always worth the loading times :)

-it was spilling over
-people complained
-Dommers said he'd stop but didn't

I'm all for comedy pics: some of those ffing bird pics had me in stitches (oh wait, I am in stitches ffs :/) but keep it under control please. Make a thread for it and let your creative genius (or shocking lack therof) unfurl. After all, we have dedicated threads for desktops, our own ugly mugs, and the JOTD. make a thread for comedy pics and rival SA (and pity the poor guys like myself, Will and Yoni who read everything) :)

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
We still haven't banned Clown. Why have we not yet banned the Clown?
The Clown confuses us. Ban the Clown.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I have a far better idea.

Stop people that have not paid up from posting pics.

Create an owl pic thread in the elite forum.

Problem solved, no more silly arguments.

Alternatively ban Dommers, and then we will only be left with people who post relevent pics that relate remotely to the last post. Yes, even Clown has relevence buired deep within his posts.

TdC

Ch3tan said:
Yes, even Clown has relevence buired deep within his posts.

are you sure? it could have been a fluke you know :)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Big G said:
I'd also like to summon Bodhi and Wazz to come and tell it like it is in a torrent of verbal abuse.

They're only pictures ffs, if you dont like em don't look at em. Hardly brain surgery is it? In fact it kinda sums up why I don't post here much any more, the forum's getting as dry as a nun's ****, and as soon as anything intereting happens the thread gets locked.

Yes RLY.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Bodhi said:
They're only pictures ffs, if you dont like em don't look at em. Hardly brain surgery is it? In fact it kinda sums up why I don't post here much any more, the forum's getting as dry as a nun's ****, and as soon as anything intereting happens the thread gets locked.

Yes RLY.

Kind of with you on this one (there's a shock ;)). It was getting a bit tedious in that particular thread though, so I stopped reading it.

TdC

we're working on this one. in the mean time, go vote in Will's poll on images. FH in semi-democracy shock! we aren't nazis all the time! rly!

Clown

Part of the furniture
I don't remember any of this. WAT HAPPANNED?
Macro's are shit. The only reason I have two of my own is to take the piss. Gr8 m8 was taking the piss. You're all piss heads.

What's the difference between the owl pics and the pirate shit? I got banned last year for expressing my disinterest. I was told that I shouldn't look at it if I didn't like it. Did this shit overflow into other people's threads? Maybe just a bit...

Dommer's owl pics suck, and he should be deleted from my internet.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
:Go suck a Terry's Chocolate orange?:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't find it necessarily smart to post irrelevant pictures on a thread that "whines" about a locked thread about irrelevant pictures. :eek7:

Just me opinion.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Most ofdthese pictures are shit but some of them make me giggle, I am willing to over look the bad ones for the laughs I get out of the funny random ones.

If you don't like it don't look. Its not as if you have to stare at the thing for 5 minutes before reading next comment is it.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i dont think it should of been closed, or even know why it was.

we should be allowed to call the pics shit though if thats what we think, right?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
mine was made in Paintbrush! so it sucks :(

ganja.jpeg

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
~Yuckfou~ said:

I was desperate to do something like that but I'm a lazy bastage and sat around and listened to internet radio 2 comedy programs. :)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I don't really care about the thread, I found it vaguely amusing but it's hardly like losing a bollock.

However, what is shit is that it's demonstrated that if the mods dislike a thread (despite not actually being offensive or a problem in any way) they'll just dispose of it. Granted, it's Deebs' forum, he and his mods can do what they like but it's still pretty lame.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Well said Nath.

The fact is that there is an extremely loud minority in here that feel that if something isn't to their taste then it shouldn't be posted. Clown is a bad offender, but to be fair achieves it with a degree of wit on occasion. Mank is so vitriolic that I can no longer bring myself to read what he writes.

The CoC should be there to stop offensive, racist, sexist crap etc, or spam and commercial posting. The CoC cannot hope to put a stop to the posting of shit (by whoevers definition) as there would be little left of the forum.

This is a private forum and so freedom of speech is not an inviolable right, but if the members do not feel that it is a right to a reasonable degree then they will simply leave, witness Bodhi's comment here today.

They were just pictures, mostly unfunny, but why the fuck are we arguing about them? If you really care then turn off images like Will has done.

RB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom