You know you wanna hear it

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by makgsnake
u should get out more guys :eek:

none of the girls i no even touch pcs so its quite a shock :uhoh:

S

swords

LOL go drool in the Prydwen forums if your gonna do that...sheesh anyone would think you haven't seen a woman before...

O

old.ST200

Your eyes look kinda alien like.

Sorry, just being honest here. No offense :)

V

Vireb

nah hes entitled to his opinion, tbh dont care what anyone else thinks anyway shes my sugah pie ...... :)

and tbh im Sure st is in a position to be Critisizing peoples looks being Vin Diesel Lookalike etc....... hes just scared to show pic couse of all the women will flock to him etc ofc

S

swords

I watched Mars Attacks yesterday and you definately dont have martian eyes :p
(not sure about the venutians though will get back to you on that)

O

old.ST200

Vireb im not scared to show my pic, most have seen it :/

Was in my sig until mods nerfed it.

Seeaira you actually look ok but can't you just LOOK AT TEH CAMERA NORMALLY WHAT ARE YOU A MODEL????????!!!!111oneone

O

old.Xarr

seeaira is teh kewt

what was the name of the swedish grrl that was supar-kewt as well? i forget.

V

Vireb

your proberly thinking of vodkafairy who has admitted it was not her pic..........................

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Vireb
your proberly thinking of vodkafairy who has admitted it was not her pic..........................

only thing she has admitted as far as I know is that she removed her pic as it got her waaay to much attention from people she didnt know and didnt want to know. Atleast in the pic. thread she didnt admit it.

V

Vireb

Originally posted by driwen
only thing she has admitted as far as I know is that she removed her pic as it got her waaay to much attention from people she didnt know and didnt want to know. Atleast in the pic. thread she didnt admit it.
well i know more than j00 then :)

L

-Lillo-

you look abit like Katie holmes on that second pic. imo. without the piercing ofcourse, nice piercing btw ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom