• KFC, you lazy fucker.

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I gotta say, those meatballs look quite tasty

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
And KFC won't ? KFC is friend grease with some chicken inside it. At least with a chippy you know what you're getting. Frozen food deepfried. The worse than can happen is that they don't change the oil. I've heard more horror stories about KFC than chippies TBH

My local chippys dont offer any frozen food, you are just too used to those shitholes down south they call chippys bud. Up north you goto a proper chippy and they cut all thier own chips fresh, the fish comes in from the fishmarket first thing in the morning. The only thing frozen is the sausages and to be honest I wouldn't fucking bother with those anyway, they are a oneway ticket to the graveyard with an enlarged heart.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Falukorv is mechanically reclaimed meat such as pork and filled out with fat/salt, it is a heart attack waiting to happen. Meatballs ain't much better unless you make them yourself, the ones out of a packet are also mechanically reclaimed meat hence very bad for your health as they add a ton of salt and flavouring to mask the shitty taste of the connective tissue.

Scandanivan food is no healthier that British, infact proper English fish and chips is nutritionally very decent as long as it is cooked properly. The problems arise when you goto shit chip shops and they use frozen produce and fry it in dirty oil, then they don't drain the fat off either. Fucking disgusting, nothing worse than a bad chippy, London is full of them. Foreign blokes who think frozen fish and chips is what we traditionally eat, only a complete fucking numpty buys that horrible crap but sadly London is 80% moron anyway.

No offense to any decent Londoners but you know exactly the sort I am talking about.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yep indeed. Go down any high street in north-east london and its shop after shop of skank fast food places - eg Seven Sisters Road, Hornsey Road, Holloway Road, West Green Road, Philip Lane, etc etc

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Such a shame, 20 years ago London had some fine chippys. Now it is full of immigrants owning fast food joints who will quite happily feed us deep fried frozen shit and most muppets will eat it. Tragic, just another sign of the decay in this country. At least the chinese tried to get fish and chips right, some even suceeded and they always do nice chinese food. These greek and turkish chippys are fucking vile.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Aye. There's a chippy / kebab place in Philip Lane (North East London) owned & run by johnnie foreigner (don't know, can't understand the language, turkish / kurdish or something like that) - used to be really great when it opened up - now they've got lazy and don't change the oil. The place stinks, the food is repulsive, and only bus drivers eat there now (bus garage is next door to it).

Helme

Resident Freddy
Falukorv is mechanically reclaimed meat such as pork and filled out with fat/salt, it is a heart attack waiting to happen. Meatballs ain't much better unless you make them yourself, the ones out of a packet are also mechanically reclaimed meat hence very bad for your health as they add a ton of salt and flavouring to mask the shitty taste of the connective tissue.

Scandanivan food is no healthier that British, infact proper English fish and chips is nutritionally very decent as long as it is cooked properly. The problems arise when you goto shit chip shops and they use frozen produce and fry it in dirty oil, then they don't drain the fat off either. Fucking disgusting, nothing worse than a bad chippy, London is full of them. Foreign blokes who think frozen fish and chips is what we traditionally eat, only a complete fucking numpty buys that horrible crap but sadly London is 80% moron anyway.

No offense to any decent Londoners but you know exactly the sort I am talking about.

The irony here is that Sweden is one of the least obese countries in Europe, while UK are high up in the top, and I can honestly say I don't know a single Swede who doesn't eat falukorv several times a month as it basically is our "budget" food, that still doesn't feel like it.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Such a shame, 20 years ago London had some fine chippys. Now it is full of immigrants owning fast food joints who will quite happily feed us deep fried frozen shit and most muppets will eat it. Tragic, just another sign of the decay in this country. At least the chinese tried to get fish and chips right, some even suceeded and they always do nice chinese food. These greek and turkish chippys are fucking vile.

I used to work in Tottenhamn n live out of West Ham, there was a chinese shop that sold kebabs and shit. I asked for a kebab and she opened a WOODEN DRAW full of kebab meat, i told her to shuv it.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy

Scandanivan food is no healthier that British, infact proper English fish and chips is nutritionally very decent as long as it is cooked properly.

seems kinda contradictionay to talk about food healthiness. mentioning fish and chips homemade and then talk about fabricated storebought products, no?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The irony here is that Sweden is one of the least obese countries in Europe, while UK are high up in the top, and I can honestly say I don't know a single Swede who doesn't eat falukorv several times a month as it basically is our "budget" food, that still doesn't feel like it.

People in the UK are fat because we don't exercise and we don't cook our own food enough, literally 80% of the population live on ready meals and pizzas. Those convienence foods are loaded with extra fat/salt/sugar to make them taste nice which makes them very fattening. I mate of mine is a Swede (professional chef as well) and we have chatted a few times about this, he basically said alot of Swedes cook at home from fresh and his dads family who are Spanish do exactly the same, they buy very little precooked food.

Helme

Resident Freddy
I guess that's a good reason why our obesity is so low, practically ALL Swedish food takes no skill whatsoever to cook, and at most it takes like 15minutes to prepare it from scratch, so there never really is a reason to pay for expensive pre-cooked food when properly made food is cheaper and just as fast to make.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
seems kinda contradictionay to talk about food healthiness. mentioning fish and chips homemade and then talk about fabricated storebought products, no?

I know the Swedes have healthy foods, I still think it is a fair comparison to compare fish n chips with a bar of rendered animal meats and fat though. Both are effectively fast foods and neither are exactly healthy but both can work as part of a balanced diet. My point was that not all Swedish food is healthy, neither is British but both also have alot of regional foods that are healthy. It annoys me that people condemn all British food because they see fried fish and chips then think that is all we eat and know how to cook. It just isn't the case, fish and chips or curry might be our favourite comfort foods but we don't all eat them everyday, some do of course but most people don't.

We have some wonderful British food, sadly people abroad don't get to see the best of our cooking because all the media ever push is the sterotypes.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
what i know of british food does not invoke any interest for me.
enlighten me.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Filled yorkshire pudding with mince, veg, mash and gravy.

Yum.

Or just got for a parmo.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
show a picture and explain it. i have no clue what it is but it sounds nasty

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom