KFC or Chippy

• Chippy

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • KFC, you lazy fucker.

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
well if kfc and mc donalds etc were what half of these urban myths would have you believe, dont you think they would of been caught by now?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
well, I suppose it all boils (ugh) down to how strictly you take standards. I am absolutely willing to say with complete sincerity that a 100% beef McBurger or a 100% chicken KFC bucket is in fact exactly that, 100% of whatever they say it is.

Ofc, if you put a chicken carcass that has all the choice bits removed into a centrifuge and run it, scrape whatever's in the reservoir out, grind it up and deep fry it it will still be 100% chicken even if it's cock, brains and eyes are in there.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
There was a story once that a cows toe nail was found in a '100% burger' and they got away with it by saying just that, 'well its from the cow, doesn't mean its meat, but its 100% from the cow'

Laddey

FH is my second home
I had chippy.

I got

Sausage
Chips
Gravy
Mushy Peas (which taste like fucking vodka or alcohol for some daft reason)
Steak Pudding

Fucking lovely.

Edmond

I had chippy.

I got

Sausage
Chips
Gravy
Steak Pudding

Fucking lovely.

Yay, you made a wise choice, although mushy peas make me hurl :puke:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
There was a story once that a cows toe nail was found in a '100% burger' and they got away with it by saying just that, 'well its from the cow, doesn't mean its meat, but its 100% from the cow'

sounds like an urban myth to me.

if kfc says its 100% chicken breast in the burger, then thats what it is.
the tit of a chicken, including naturally occuring fat and connective tissues.

its not 4% meat and 96% mechanically recovered brains.

i dont know how it works in umaguma land for you tdc, but that wouldnt really fly here. you couldnt call it a chicken fillet or a chicken breast if it was just mechanically blasted giblets.

sorry guys. these urban myths just really fuck me off :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
mèh, I'm not so sure myself. I'll agree that it is what they say it is, I'll not agree that it's the absolute choicest morsels. Tbh I'd be more along the lines of: all the trimmings of chicken boob, ground up and reconstituted, or some such.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Mushy peas are disgusting. Its basically warm vaginal pig snot

mushypeas.jpg

Sodium bicarbonate is often added to soften the peas to enhance the colour and to inhibit fermentation during soaking, which reduces later flatulence.

The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and occasionally by the closed buttocks.

Edmond

Woah.....to much information thanks Lamp

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I had chippy.

I got

Sausage
Chips
Gravy
Steak Pudding

Fucking lovely.

Battered Haggis.

You know it's mint.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
what food have scandinavia provided the world that entitles you to mock us? :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I can completely understand how food from a chip shop would seem repugnant to non British nationals. At the end of the day its about what you grew up with & what you're used to, and if not, whether you're prepared to try new things.

Helme

Resident Freddy
what food have scandinavia provided the world that entitles you to mock us? :p

Not much of the Swedish food is eaten outside of Sweden as far as I know, which is a shame because it's really quite healthy and tastes great.

A few things I can think off ontop of my head:

Meatballs
3067765277.jpg

Falukorv
3447786819.jpg

Pyttipanna
2083899633_bd108208f7.jpg

Ärtsoppa(peasoup)
img_46ee955ab4141.jpg

Those are just a few that I can think of now, falukorv is probably the best out of them as we make everything out of it really, fry it, put it in the oven and bake it, different soups, stroganov hell - my family even uses it for pyttipanna :p

We also have alot of cuisine with mushrooms, especially with cantharellus mushrooms - atleast we do in the less populated areas as it's in the range of £25/hg in the bigger citys while it takes an hour to get 1kg yourself :p

I didn't mention surströmming btw, out of respect - and it's not like most people here actually eats it either, mostly weird 85 year olds.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Chippys are awesome :D mmmmmmmmmmm altho not quite so good if like in my town its a chinese/chippy :p (luckily there are 2 others u can go to!)

Laddey

FH is my second home
Chippys are awesome :D mmmmmmmmmmm altho not quite so good if like in my town its a chinese/chippy :p (luckily there are 2 others u can go to!)
Yeah you have to find the right chippy because some of them are fucking grotesque(sp)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Swedish meatballs are lush, i had a housemate who was a (not THE) Swedish Chef and she used to cook them

Helme

Resident Freddy
It doesn't look like much but it's the best damn sausage there is.

Uara

Part of the furniture
yeah Black Pudding is fuckin brilliant, cant beat blood and fat mixed together, fried and put in a bacon sandwich :D

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Kentucky
Fried
Cockroach

Lets face it, if you want to eat insectiod vermin, go on Reality TV and get paid for it.

Laddey

FH is my second home
I kissed a girl and i liked it!!! It taste of her cherry chapstick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
which is a shame because it's really quite healthy and tastes great.

Meatballs
3067765277.jpg

Falukorv
3447786819.jpg

Pyttipanna
2083899633_bd108208f7.jpg

Ärtsoppa(peasoup)
img_46ee955ab4141.jpg
how are any of those (except peasoup) healthy?

i can mock whoever i want for their shitty food. scandinavian food aint worth alot either, but damn english food is just gross. black pudding and eat shit and die irl!

Helme

Resident Freddy
Compared to fried chicken eating a slab of butter is healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom