You Ask , I Answer , Then You Ask

Saje

Loyal Freddie
Its artiness factor. For example the Mona Lisa has an artiness factor of log( 4081 * 3,070,000) = 10,097904970250457401850016958002

4081 is its area in square cm and 3,070,000 is the number of hits on google.

The artiness factor must be at least 5 for the piece to be classified as art, thus making the minimum size for a totally unknown piece at least 1000000 square cm.

What did you have for dinner tonight?

hotdogs

do u all agree on a united front to eliminate estonia?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Yes - fo Chevo :D

The Curse of Monkey Island or Zelda?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
hotdogs

do u all agree on a united front to eliminate estonia?

You skipped my question :(

Oh well, I'll answer this then ask it again :D

Who is gonna be the most drunk at Qlimax, me or CorNokZ?:cheers:

CorLockZ as you have an almighty beard and large belly <points to the tag ;)> so shall be unable to get drunk due to being sidetracked by pipe smoking
tents situated in hiding, only for those with beards to gain entry through superior powers of observation.

Why do hic-cups seem contageous?

CorNokZ

I've never heard of hic-cups being contagious? I always seem to get em when I'm alone trying to find my way home from the pub!

Best DOS game ever?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Fury of the furries :D

If you could have tris or gamah back on fh who would it be?

CorNokZ

tris-

Why didn't I get an infraction from bumping that major old x-mas thread? Is there a difference between ppl here on FH according to the mods?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
tris-

Why didn't I get an infraction from bumping that major old x-mas thread? Is there a difference between ppl here on FH according to the mods?

It was simply for bumping an old thread ... if there was any decent reason for it, you should state in your first post else you'll get warned :D

Okay, back to my question, this time I'll ask the right one. Why is YAWNING always contagious...third time lucky, hopefully I've asked the right thing this time, heh.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
It was simply for bumping an old thread ... if there was any decent reason for it, you should state in your first post else you'll get warned :D

Okay, back to my question, this time I'll ask the right one. Why is YAWNING always contagious...third time lucky, hopefully I've asked the right thing this time, heh.

I have yet to hear a good reason why it is so. But at the same time, mythbusters had a hard time proving that it indeed was contagious.
But dunno really... sorry hehe.

Why is there such a thing as hate?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
I have yet to hear a good reason why it is so. But at the same time, mythbusters had a hard time proving that it indeed was contagious.
But dunno really... sorry hehe.

Why is there such a thing as hate?

I we didn't have hate, we'd have nothing to get our adrenaline going before a fight. We need it to help our killer instincts when hunting otherise back when we were cavemen, we'd of had too many problems wanting to kill our food and as a species would have been wiped out long ago.

Pro evo, work, film or bed? Not in til 3pm tomorrow...it's pretty much my free day.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
I we didn't have hate, we'd have nothing to get our adrenaline going before a fight. We need it to help our killer instincts when hunting otherise back when we were cavemen, we'd of had too many problems wanting to kill our food and as a species would have been wiped out long ago.

Pro evo, work, film or bed? Not in til 3pm tomorrow...it's pretty much my free day.

Watch a movie. Mr Brooks or The Illusionist, two good movies ive been watching within the last few days.

Well if all our "feelings" is back from our cavemen days, then why is there such a thing as love?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Watch a movie. Mr Brooks or The Illusionist, two good movies ive been watching within the last few days.

Well if all our "feelings" is back from our cavemen days, then why is there such a thing as love?
to mate, monkies have love as well, but it only lasts about the time the monkey looks at the female till he gives her manjuice - and to make us care for others of our species so we dont just kill them or let others kill them... i guess?

favorite movie?

echome

Fledgling Freddie
to mate, monkies have love as well, but it only lasts about the time the monkey looks at the female till he gives her manjuice - and to make us care for others of our species so we dont just kill them or let others kill them... i guess?

favorite movie?

Godfather or American History X

Favorite music band/artist?

CorNokZ

Roughly 100£

Why are all x-mas beers(except Tuborg, which is yuk), so much better than all the other season beers?

echome

Fledgling Freddie
I hate all the x-mas beers... Give me a normal Carlsberg any day insted.

The blue or the red pill?

CorNokZ

Blue, I like to be ignorant!

Why isn't this thread stickied yet? :eek:

CorNokZ

Cause it's great, and if it doesn't get stickied it will keep getting bumped!

Adidas or Nike?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
chav.

I just pulled all of my washing out of the washing machine, all of it is completely bone dry, except from about 3 socks which are soaking wet. how has this happened?

CorNokZ

Yes! Sleep is for the weak!

McGyver or Walker Texas Ranger?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
the ranger, mostly coz its Norris - havnt watched either so.

and you were wrong. why do we misspell Norcrunks name?

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Walker Texas Ranger.

What website am I to look at now... Nothing to do at work!!

CorNokZ

meatspin will keep you occupied for hours :D

Why do danes stay up so late?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom