YET another Midgard nerf in 1.66e .. This is BS.

A

Archeon

Hmm... in the 'Pet' GOA only quest isn't the 'Fire' element part of the quest (for Mid) actually In the lava? If so let me be the first to say, Bugger!

Oh, and yeah - a Humour buff would rock. Give it to thanes in the form of a group based timer buff so they can spread a little humour arround the realm (though if you ask me they already have a realm version of this buff, usable every time they try to engage in RvR combat ;) )

S

Staan

i'm sorry, i have no clue what you mean. :<

and why quote me smiley? i can smell it you are one albion scum, do ya?

N

Nivellen

lol - nerf all mids!! They are too overpowered anyway, put lava in Jordheim, and all over their country! :mgwhore:

C

Coim-

They should make the snow swallow all the savages! Now that'd be a fix. xDDD

L

leviathane

Originally posted by Coim-
They should make the snow swallow all the savages! Now that'd be a fix. xDDD
givf acid snow in midgard :m00:

S

SFXman

Yup, and trees in Hibernia should come alive and eat all the lurikeens. I mean, shouldn't it be all magical there...

W

<Wels>

Originally posted by old.TeaSpoon
Its the same as when they introduced falling damage. Good laugh at those who forget :p

Ahhh the memories fron snowdonias excellent jump points, weeeeee

S

SFXman

Originally posted by old.yaruar
But only after trolls have peed in it ;)
Ewww...

Kobold's and dwarfs would be annoyed, so close to the ground and all...

S

SFXman

Oh no, the middies are offended. At least some, poor things.

O

old.Kerosene

I'm getting the feeling that Middies are getting a bit sensitive about patch notes now? :)

O

old.Tohtori

Mastery of Lava! Give! Now!

*holds a 9mm to a designers head*

Ah fluk it...

*pulls the trigger and sits on the chair*

I'll do it myself.

K

kallora

Haha you silly people this isn't a Midgard nerf... the Midgard nerf is in the NEXT patch!!!!

This is predominanlty aimed at ToA where you have 2 zones with rivers of lava that previously we could swim in to bypass all the interesting obstacles that Mythic had designed...

There is also a volcano dungeon and if you havn't seen teh screenshot yet, shame on you!

R

Roo Stercogburn

Kallora... the thread is a deliberate joke. So are all the other threads on this subject that have appeared :D

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Kallora... the thread is a deliberate joke. So are all the other threads on this subject that have appeared :D

he/she plays US.... might as well forget it, no sense existing there

K

kallora

Duh I play on an American server so my IQ immediatly drops a few dozen points....

Hmm actually that may not be too far from the truth... at least with what I've experience from OTHER people... ahem...

E

eynar

Originally posted by SFXman
You moron. Enough said :)

IMHO
maynot.jpg

T

Tesla Monkor

I do kinda dread new patchnotes, though. (Since they never fix my class anyway.) :/ Regardless of jokes, the endless stream of nerfs are not fun.

Someone said 'No more patches please', and he was not even joking.

S

Sharma

btw, threa author, i suggest you look at the new ToA zones rather than just midgard, There IS a lava zone on each realms ToA area you know, i suggest you actually look at other realms before kicking off tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom