YET another Midgard nerf in 1.66e .. This is BS.

S

Staan

===================================

Dark Age of Camelot

Version 1.66e Test Release Notes

October 15, 2003

===================================

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- All lava in the game is now extremely damaging. Resistances will not mitigate damage from lava. Travellers should be very careful around lava flows.

:<

C

-chancer-

stay away from musp !

<runs screamin for the hills>

H

Hargh

I spent 6 months avoiding lava anyway thinking it was insta death. :D

O

old.Thanatlos

It's not lava, it's orange soda, come on, try drink it now! especially people spamming asd! gooood for you!

X

Xandax

Hmm - wonder what this would do to the Viking Epic quest in muspelheim.... there you have to float around in the lava pretty often, unless you are very lucky.
(unless it have been altered since I did it ages ago)

S

Silenzio

heheh not a nerf to me :)

think is right u cannot stan in lava...

btw i allways stood far from lava in musp

L

Lumikki

I think it's because of ToA, I bet there is some lava dungeon there where you really have to watch you step or something similiar.

No one goes to muspelheim nowdays anyway :(

xx

S

Staan

well i do ! there's lowbie quests and epic quests steps there :< and some pop in the lava.

durnit!

S

SFXman

Oh my god! A bit of realism to the surroundings? No... lava hurts? Really? Oh my god :rolleyes:

O

old.TeaSpoon

Its the same as when they introduced falling damage. Good laugh at those who forget :p

S

SFXman

Originally posted by old.TeaSpoon
Its the same as when they introduced falling damage. Good laugh at those who forget :p
lol, I already forgot about that patch :D
It was hilarious as I never usually read patch notes after I have tried out the new patch :clap:

S

Sibanac

wonder if that includes the green bubly stuff in DF (cook room ect)

S

SFXman

If it's acid, it should :eek:
If it's like Apocalypse's mucus, guess not.

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by SFXman
If it's acid, it should :eek:
If it's like Apocalypse's mucus, guess not.

I remember when i was a wee pally xping in df for the first time, i steared clear of those pools and asked the group if it killed you, nobody knew back then and it took us 15 minutes do decide who was going to test it

S

SFXman

Ahahha, sounds good :D
"Sooo... who wants to try it out?"
"Uhh, I am feeling a bit nauseous."
"This robe is new, wouldn't look good with green goop on it."
"Yeah... umm... I just got new contact lenses, thanks but no thanks."
"Fixing my shield here."
"Wow, that creature is fascinating. What did you say? What goop?" *looks innocent*
"I have a bit of a cold here..."
"I'm not into goop really."

"Right... let's vote."
"You."
"You."
"You."
"You."
"You."
"You."
"You. It's kind of your idea..."

E

eynar

Originally posted by SFXman
Oh my god! A bit of realism to the surroundings? No... lava hurts? Really? Oh my god :rolleyes:

Lol, yeah, cuz the rest of the game is so realistic as well!!! Who can't remember the good old days of troll whacking with the fellow elves... :clap:

O

old.yaruar

they should do the same for water ;)

bring in a learnable swimming skill.

now that would make toa interesting.. having to purchace aqualungs to go in teh water, with a snorkel for standard swimming ;)

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by old.TeaSpoon

It ruined our syncronised skydiving teams :)

S

scarffs

Oh yeah, and leave all metal armour in your vault.
Or you swim like a brick. No weapons either apart from a bow and arrows perhaps.

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by scarffs
Oh yeah, and leave all metal armour in your vault.
Or you swim like a brick. No weapons either apart from a bow and arrows perhaps.

Tridents4tehwin!

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by old.yaruar
Tridents4tehwin!
Remember my first time i swam in the lave, i tried to kill myself to get to Galpen, got so pissed that i didnt die in the lava, had to run for a few min to find mobs that killed me.

D

Driwen

nice if they keep that energy spot in muspelheim of the goa quest at the same place (if it still exists :p). As you need to get in the middle of a lava pool to get to it :).

C

cuddled0rf

geee with ppl whining over generic terrain effects as a realm nerf, im not suprised Mythic doesnt belive mid's been nerfed into gimpness. if i had to listen to shit like this, hell id nerf a random mid class just as punishment........-sigh-

S

SFXman

Originally posted by eynar
Lol, yeah, cuz the rest of the game is so realistic as well!!! Who can't remember the good old days of troll whacking with the fellow elves... :clap:
You moron. Enough said :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom