yet ANOTHER 2am Relic Raid by Albs on Middies - You just love to PvE?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
no i played last year :p anyway enough with bothering with you :) go crawl in your hole :)

ohh my you played last year! i bet you read last years newspapers aswell!

quoting toxii afair: seems to me your "banevading" cause your out of arguments.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
just gate crashing this wonderful thread...

Kinetix...

I slept with your sister :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Septina

Part of the furniture
I like popcorn.
smtease.gif

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Someone should hack the goa database and feck the game up for good, Id gladly skip the ability to play if I just knew the pve pricks couldnt be able to do there precious pve anymore.

And we'll se who gets to have the last laugh :m00:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
I`m not part of CM.... i`m Kotrt Co~GM and imo why the hell should we "HAVE" to play in the hours your tell us too?
Do you pay my subs?... Did you lvl my characters and get them to where they are in craft skills etc?
Then butt out of what we do when we do it ok?

I`ll gladly admit i`m not elite and i don`t enjoy the IRvR zergs so when something like this pops up i`ll be first to join in the "FUN"
I`ve been owned more times then enough in Alb/Hib/Mid and i tend to give up after 5-6 deaths and go farm crafting matts to make my realm stronger

Before you all go bitching at CM for their handy work.... the raid was Originaly set up by one of my officers and i supplied all the rams/trebs etc we used.... (PvE does pay off)

No one is saying that you must play by anyones rules and as you point out it is a 24/7 game. BUT PvEing keeps/relics just drives players away. You clearly forget what it was like when Alb was constantly blue. At least with IRvR there is constant action which has got to be better than none at all.

The current EU playerbase is very precarious. Yours and your guilds actions could lead to further decline and this is what causes the outcry from not only Mid and Hib but also from Albions.

You have stated that you don't enjoy IRvR. That is fine, but do like others, go to areas where you know the zerg won't be. It takes patience and a little knowledge but you will find fair fights.

All players are asking is that you stop these pve relic raids, it's not much to ask.

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
i am so sure on if mid do an ac on alb... as like dh have done befor the albs will say it total unfair as they have done befor.

so i will wait untill dh will do it once more.

from an member of dh

(dh stand for danish huscarls)

Zede

Part of the furniture
ps. the ppl organising the raid dont use fh, probably wont ever use fh.

pointless.....

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
BS whine from the usual suspects.

Fine when mids did it several times early morning a few weeks back but as soon as alb do one the shit hits the fan. :clap:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Shorti and Saitoh and Toxii joined the retard squad, might as well close down FH now.

All is lost.

:kissit:

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Shorti and Saitoh and Toxii joined the retard squad, might as well close down FH now.

All is lost.

:kissit:

Joined? They fkin started it!

shorti fixes internet for them all, toxii advertises it on his plane, and saitoh eats a lot.

illu

Part of the furniture
BS whine from the usual suspects.

Fine when mids did it several times early morning a few weeks back but as soon as alb do one the shit hits the fan. :clap:

/sigh.

I kind of apologise for making this thread, but for some strange reason, I still am passionate about the game.
I was trying to work out why I was pissed off at work, because at the end of the day - it is a GAME.
I came to the conclusion that I like to fight in RvR, and was pissed off because the Albs had started a "fight" that I could take no part in because I had to go to sleep to go to work on 4 hours sleep (thanks f*ckers! :>).

I wanted to be part of the fight, even if it was a losing battle, to help the middies with one of my toons, but I couldn't because of the time of the attack. And that is what pissed me off.

At the same time, I do wonder where the fun is - in fighting against inferior numbers? Or fighting against nobody? Do you really have a sense of achievement when the odds are so much in your favour?

The best fights in this game are the close ones, or the ones where the INFERIOR numbers win against the LARGER numbers, against the odds. Kind of the old days when a twinked to the max Nolby Pride group would destroy several groups on the trot/at the same time. THAT is what the game is all about - not this bullcrap PvE, pinch the relics of the smaller realms while they sleep and then because there are more Albs on the rest of the time - the smaller realms have a really hard job getting them back.

I just cannot play like that, and that's why I will never play Albion.

I reckon some of the Albs should roll on Hib or Mid to even things up. I think GOA should encourage quick free levelling times, and more RP bonuses to the Hibs and Middies.

Quickly logging on I see only the Power one went last night, but I read somewhere that another "Relic Raid" is planned for tonight. Well, have fun chaps, as again, I can't log in as I have work in the morning.

But I hear the Albs say - "What am I to do if I work day shifts and have nothing to do overnight?".
1. Play on a US Server where there are actually people playing when you log on.
2. Get a daytime job! Your friends/gf/wife are pissed off you work nights, you look pale and you are never around for social occasions! :>
3. Do some crafting or make things for the good of Albion
4. Get some skills and fight in a duelling circle or small group instead of steamrolling all.
5. Make a Middy or Hibby toon.

Nothing at the end of the day will change. Albs will always zerg. Hibs will always baseline stun nuke easymode. Mids will always preach to others, when we do the same. Nerf Archers. Cap the Population on Alb. Give Shadowblades an I-win button. Fix Vanish. The world will be a better place.

Oli - Illu

Shadowss

Banned
Not moaning or anything just saying some stuff :)

i respect what ur saying illu and tbh most of it is the truth :)

couple of things tho

before RoH went down i looked at this website that showed mids and albs had the same percentage of players active in RVR at that time...

Now with that and hibs ontop = lol for albs... do mids not understand why albs get pissed off?

I do not agree with AC'ing relics they are obviously gimps but mids do exactly the same and have tried about 9 times in recent times and only suceeded once.

Give infils 2 handed PA and the world will then be a better place :) oh and nerf all mid casters so they are easier to kill

( u mids get it easy epic wearing wizards running solo )

we have to deal with moc 3 sm's with slam/intercept pet and 90% health return.. no caster on alb can compete with that :p and u never get solo running mid casters :( but when i run along alyways see random thuergs or wizards running around :O

and TBH yesh Ac'ing relics is super gay but its NOT THAT MUCH of a difference spesh for albs !!! they are full of low RR casters haha..

oh and btw Duel circles get WTFPWNZORRED by mid grps running at 4am lol ( exceptionall)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
It's great to see all the people that invested a hell of a lot of time in their toons seeing it going to waste :p

And yes, I really enjoy it!

Timm

Fledgling Freddie
Not moaning or anything just saying some stuff :)

i respect what ur saying illu and tbh most of it is the truth :)

couple of things tho

before RoH went down i looked at this website that showed mids and albs had the same percentage of players active in RVR at that time...

Now with that and hibs ontop = lol for albs... do mids not understand why albs get pissed off?

I do not agree with AC'ing relics they are obviously gimps but mids do exactly the same and have tried about 9 times in recent times and only suceeded once.

Give infils 2 handed PA and the world will then be a better place :) oh and nerf all mid casters so they are easier to kill

( u mids get it easy epic wearing wizards running solo )

we have to deal with moc 3 sm's with slam/intercept pet and 90% health return.. no caster on alb can compete with that :p and u never get solo running mid casters but when i run along alyways see random thuergs or wizards running around :O

and TBH yesh Ac'ing relics is super gay but its NOT THAT MUCH of a difference spesh for albs !!! they are full of low RR casters haha..

oh and btw Duel circles get WTFPWNZORRED by mid grps running at 4am lol ( exceptionall)

where is there a duel circle marked on ground ?
-answer nowhere RVR means kill all ppl in red names so shut up with fucking duel circle i hate that word..
i let sometime ppl live that dindt add me in other fights..
-and i suriously hate stealthers.

btw Shadowss i love u. :D

Shadowss

Banned
where is there a duel circle marked on ground ?
-answer nowhere RVR means kill all ppl in red names so shut up with fucking duel circle i hate that word..
i let sometime ppl live that dindt add me in other fights..
-and i suriously hate stealthers.

btw Shadowss i love u. :D

Love you too babes :wub:

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Give infils 2 handed PA and the world will then be a better place :) ( exceptionall)

Ok but dont forget to make the 2h weapon the same % dmg as mid and not alb/hib 2h weapons, If you not sure what i saying it's becuse mid 2h is free so the dmg is lower Not sure how much but im sure someone here can tell you. Now let's lower the 2.5 spec point a lvl down to 2.3 but we need to up hp par con abit right thats done what next ah Weapons, inf can just spec in thrust now but they allso get a buff that lets them do slash dmg ever 5 mins and when you get a db you no longer get free sl but you can move faster :clap:. Hum anything more ............ Wait a sec why dont you just play your fucking SB for abit :twak:

ohiiss

Fledgling Freddie
Well the same retard is makin the same kind of raid tonight, so hope mids havent taken back there keeps/towers yet.. so that the albs will get a quick and boring raid.

seeing that was kept in albion it show you have spies eh?:p and there is no rvr tonite so oh no your wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom