yet ANOTHER 2am Relic Raid by Albs on Middies - You just love to PvE?

illu

Part of the furniture
It's 2AM in the morning, Albs are raping our realm yet again, this is the time they STARTED taking Notts and Bled.
I have to go to work in the morning so I'm logging off as there is nothing us 6, yes SIX middies can do against 2fg+ of albs.

Try and grow some balls and attack us when there are even numbers perhaps? But no, keep on steamrolling us, bugger the server up somemore. Good Luck to the Middies that are left defending to try and delay the inevitable, but may I be the first to gratz you in your leet skillz in PvEing the relics again.

Oli - Illu

illu

Part of the furniture
It's 2AM in the morning, Albs are raping our realm yet again, this is the time they STARTED taking Notts and Bled.
I have to go to work in the morning so I'm logging off as there is nothing us 6, yes SIX middies can do against 2fg+ of albs.

Try and grow some balls and attack us when there are even numbers perhaps? But no, keep on steamrolling us, bugger the server up somemore. Good Luck to the Middies that are left defending to try and delay the inevitable, but may I be the first to gratz you in your leet skillz in PvEing the relics again.

Oli - Illu

Perhaps GOA should give Midgard enough RP boost and bonuses so that we can compete? F*cking poor management of the realm.
Then again, it's the players that bugger everything up for everyone else. Ah well, we tried.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

Oli - Illu

Probably the same Albs that were playing Mid when they took the Hib relics not so long ago (Cough) shit feeling isn't it.

Soulja

Shadowss

Banned
least the albs can pull of an AC raid... Mids have failed what? 9 times on a trot now Lulz AC noobs

Mids need some AC skillz

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
lol they are attemptin for it as well!

woot my DDs will hit for 12 more!

im gonna be so op'd :clap:

edit: just stating, im online but not on this malarky, found out you can craft up different skills to 200ish and become pro salvager, money inc!

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
Mythic wake up!

There's an easy solution for this:

-Make pveing keeps/relic harder!
-Make it impossible for only a couple of groups to take the relic.
-Give back our relic keeps (the ones atm looks more like tourist attraction than any keep)!
-Whats the point of high level guards, when all can just be pulled to crystal titans?

- Let population control the amount of guards, level of guards, level of keeps (That stacks with current upgrading system (1-10)).

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Perhaps GOA should give Midgard enough RP boost and bonuses so that we can compete? F*cking poor management of the realm.
Then again, it's the players that bugger everything up for everyone else. Ah well, we tried.

Poor management omfg.... more like poor defense
5 mids .... 5.. Five mids to defend a whole realm of towers and keeps.... give GoA a break..... FiVe mids roflmao

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Mythic wake up!

There's an easy solution for this:

-Make pveing keeps/relic harder!
-Make it impossible for only a couple of groups to take the relic.
-Give back our relic keeps (the ones atm looks more like tourist attraction than any keep)!
-Whats the point of high level guards, when all can just be pulled to crystal titans?

- Let population control the amount of guards, level of guards, level of keeps (That stacks with current upgrading system (1-10)).

Oh the tables have turned... let their be tears oh lord...

Same whine different realm same problem....... who`s the ones complaining now??

Admit it you got WTF pwned..... :)

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
lol they are attemptin for it as well!

woot my DDs will hit for 12 more!

im gonna be so op'd :clap:

edit: just stating, im online but not on this malarky, found out you can craft up different skills to 200ish and become pro salvager, money inc!

Damn m8 have u just learned it?

Your best starting out trinketing upto about 300 skill then using the craft skills to gain the rest... otherwise u end up with 600-700 in some trade skills to cap the 1300

Costs nowt to do upto about 500 skill trinketting... same with the trade skills

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
5 mids .... 5.. Five mids to defend a whole realm of towers and keeps.... give GoA a break..... FiVe mids roflmao

Ever heard of irl? some ppl cant sit and play 24/7 like some ppl can and live at mom´s place *hint hint*

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie

Hehe hard to spot if this is irony or pure stupidity.

I would take a wild guess and say if 5 where defending there where prolly 5 online or so.

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
Oh the tables have turned... let their be tears oh lord...

Same whine different realm same problem....... who`s the ones complaining now??

Admit it you got WTF pwned..... :)
Dont really understand what you mean.
At current state, you only need 1 fg to steal relic.
I have once captured a level 10 keep with only 4-5 people, its WAY too easy.

scherer

Fledgling Freddie

Good for you Rolv Big Gratz:)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

(Cough) it needs 2fg to be on Pad to lower relic shrine unless you talking OF which I find hard to imagine.

Soulja

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
Damn m8 have u just learned it?

Your best starting out trinketing upto about 300 skill then using the craft skills to gain the rest... otherwise u end up with 600-700 in some trade skills to cap the 1300

Costs nowt to do upto about 500 skill trinketting... same with the trade skills

Aye gone for a skill of 350 in all base ones and workin on the main crafts now :)

im lovin this keep taking, proper reducing my craft timers:flame:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Why do you bother? Go and craft or better still go to bed.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Ever heard of irl? some ppl cant sit and play 24/7 like some ppl can and live at mom´s place *hint hint*

I live at mom's place :( but dont think i ever played daoc after 2 am in all 4,5years of playing it

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yeah I'm not pretending to be hardcore, I'm just a casual player :) Got usually things to do in the morning so cant stay late. Anyways on topic its really a shame, make a prime time raid, more fun for all sides!

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
lets time how long it takes exceptionals tower crew to take all of mid back

dont know why you all whine about stuff like this cos the inevitable will happen and by lunchtime mid will be blue again, just keeps them zerging BDs away from the action for a few hours

never a bad thing

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Imo keep hole midgard read, and let albs camp vindsaul.. So i dont need to port and shit, just buff up and run downhill to insta action.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
You can CL ZAP them from the battlements oli!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom