Yeah wot?

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Brite said:
this guy is unbelivable, make sme wanna roll a thid alt to kill him with :p

Don't bother mate. When you kill him, he'll just rant that he lost because he was either:

a) drunk
b) tired
c) both
d) too busy masturbating over a picture of Smurfette

:)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
What the heck he is babbling over TOA on thid,didin't know you can get 25 str caps and 10 melee/style/damage etc for a lvl 24 char :p

CuddleBunny!

Banned
i'd pay to see thugs fight bigchief or Attilas(the merc) in a fair fight..
my guess is that when thugs get to 50, he gives up cause he can't figure out the 3-style combos, or dont understand why he can't kill a sorc 1on1 without crit styles :[
he has allways been, and will allways be - a complete retard.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
for fucks sake will ppl ever stop giving this retard the attention he seeks with tese pointless threads. dont you get that you do exactly what he wants when answering on his stupid bullshit, just leave him alone and let him talk with a parking clock, it costs only 30cent and listens half an hour.....

shut up he's funny

Listerine

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
When I enter level 50 combat I am ready to rule but it won't be as an sb - which is awful and upsets me. I will probably enter as an NS. I gotta pee.

stay in mid we dont want ur bullshit :/

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
MKJ said:
I f****** fed up and aggressive. I am 48 yrs old but as nasty and wotever as I have ever been. I think it is time you saw who I am regardless if I am pissed or not. I think maybe it is time you lot saw how a guy approaching 50 can take you apart in this game. Maybe there is gonna be a longer 'period of rest' but I sense a change of mood. Am bloody well fed up :twak: .
Nobody cares :eek:

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Listerine said:
stay in mid we dont want ur bullshit :/

aye you have puppet :fluffle:

classy thread as always ;D

amase , YES is the answer to your question

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
lmao that guy needs medical attention! :D Class thread and that org baby cracked me right up :D

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Puppet said:
Glad he's gonna roll a NS so I dont have to fear him.. Already shaking in fear, but its very relaxing to think about the fact he will be on my side.

YOU ALL SHAKE IN FEAR AND TERROR WHEN THUGS WILL ROXOR YOUR WORLD.

Puppet seems to like you Thugs and i think he realises your potential, if i were you i would go join him in hibernia and he can teach you all he knows m8.

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Tip said:
Puppet seems to like you Thugs and i think he realises your potential, if i were you i would go join him in hibernia and he can teach you all he knows m8.
Thugs dont need teaching, hes king...

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Megarevs said:
Thugs dont need teaching, hes king...

Thugs you may seriously want to take Puppet up on his offer m8, image you 2 as a duo, and im sure he would help you if you re-rolled Hib.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Tip said:
Thugs you may seriously want to take Puppet up on his offer m8, image you 2 as a duo, and im sure he would help you if you re-rolled Hib.

Hehehe, he can try :O

On another note, since Thugs aint worth mentioning really, why do you have Aim and Tip's characters in your signature? You are 1 person in reality or so close up eachother ? I dont get it :/

Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:

1965-00-00-0021-Man-with-beard.jpg

(for the not so bright people -> OLD!)

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
It's the governments fault - they release em back into the community too soon!

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Hey I wasn't as bad as I thought in this thread. Quite polite and funneh all the way up to collapsing. Mum's fault for buying me a bottle of whisky. Oh well another part of my brain destroyed. Can't be much left now. Even so the part that is still functioning can still make a damn good alt and keel you all.

You knows it makes sense!

Oh me ed.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
mkj = mentally ill drunk with bad spelling, give the man rep point :D

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Puppet said:
Hehehe, he can try :O

On another note, since Thugs aint worth mentioning really, why do you have Aim and Tip's characters in your signature? You are 1 person in reality or so close up eachother ? I dont get it :/

Well its like this, Computers and a Bar in the cellar and Aim is a good friend, and those on here who have been here and out drinking in town with us can tell you more :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom