Yeah wot?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
I f****** fed up and aggressive. I am 48 yrs old but as nasty and wotever as I have ever been. I think it is time you saw who I am regardless if I am pissed or not. I think maybe it is time you lot saw how a guy approaching 50 can take you apart in this game. Maybe there is gonna be a longer 'period of rest' but I sense a change of mood. Am bloody well fed up :twak: .

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Battlegrounds Discussion is the forum below RvR, no one here cares about how you will "take us apart" doubt they care in BG forums.. but hey ^^

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
LOL ! I will look forward to meeting you MKJ!

Ps Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
babyangrywithtext.jpg

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Battlegrounds bollucks. You know when I am ready I am gonna rule. Gonna be as a steathler cos that is my role in life. You lot think you can stand upto me - as an 'uber' buffed steathler? Level 50? You think that will help? Sorry but you gonna have a shock for sure. When I decide to encroach on your territory I am gonna be well prepared. Very much so. Yu think you can stop me from killing you? If I want too I will for sure :twak: .

gohan

FH is my second home
m8 any fucking time u want ill bring me scout an embaress ur UBER cock face stealther kk? now put away the white lightning and head off to bed!

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Too nasty for you.

You know wot? 3 years spouting rubbish no-one has managed to prove me wrong? Scarey innit. Pissed I am maybe but pondering and a bit bored - eh and aggressive. Maybe I gotta point to prove. You think maybe you can take me either mentally or physically at the age of 75 - eh like my father? Yeah you getting the vibes. You try and take me forra moron when I am 75 and I will take your life. Yu getting an insight here now - scarey eh?

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha Priceless :) btw if u would be so kind to tell us the name of your chars we'll give you a friendly emote or two when ure chewing the grass

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
When I enter level 50 combat I am ready to rule but it won't be as an sb - which is awful and upsets me. I will probably enter as an NS. I gotta pee.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
for fucks sake will ppl ever stop giving this retard the attention he seeks with tese pointless threads. dont you get that you do exactly what he wants when answering on his stupid bullshit, just leave him alone and let him talk with a parking clock, it costs only 30cent and listens half an hour.....

gohan

FH is my second home
ur about as scary as a wheelchair bound hampster ...... in fact ur not even that scary! ur 48 going on 13, carp is selling clue's ingame for 1p aparently go buy 1!!!!!

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think so and every 'uber' level 50 alt that has returned to Thid has been 'pwned' by me. Eh when I have given them the 'upper hand' to begin with? This has been going on for a few years now. Midguard knows that they have someone 'far different' than the other realms - me. You honestly think I can't move to level 50 combat from this illustrious pedigree?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Glad he's gonna roll a NS so I dont have to fear him.. Already shaking in fear, but its very relaxing to think about the fact he will be on my side.

YOU ALL SHAKE IN FEAR AND TERROR WHEN THUGS WILL ROXOR YOUR WORLD.

gohan

FH is my second home
MKJ said:
I don't think so and every 'uber' level 50 alt that has returned to Thid has been 'pwned' by me. Eh when I have given them the 'upper hand' to begin with? This has been going on for a few years now. Midguard knows that they have someone 'far different' than the other realms - me. You honestly think I can't move to level 50 combat from this illustrious pedigree?

hehe by bg1 inf wud rip u apart...... never ever lost a 1v1 to any stealther in bg 1 and also my penis is bigger than urs!

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
MKJ said:
Battlegrounds bollucks. You know when I am ready I am gonna rule. Gonna be as a steathler cos that is my role in life. You lot think you can stand upto me - as an 'uber' buffed steathler? Level 50? You think that will help? Sorry but you gonna have a shock for sure. When I decide to encroach on your territory I am gonna be well prepared. Very much so. Yu think you can stop me from killing you? If I want too I will for sure :twak: .

mkj im a fellow mid and tbh i like to see alb's/hibs die but tbh stfu already stop saying your god if you say you are prove it already or fo back to ur bg's.

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
You know wot? 3 years spouting rubbish no-one has managed to prove me wrong?

It's hard to prove you wrong when every post you make on here just reinforces the point that you are a complete idiot.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Just consider it. Will I return or won't I? Keep polishing that wotever armour. Nothing will stop me if I decide I want to kill u - however weak I am.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
You're insane Thugs, genuinely in-fucking-sane.

The short period I bothered to read the BG forums you posted thread after thread that you were unbeatable, then one day you were beaten. Then beaten again and again, all 1on1, I'll dig up the posts if you want? You saying, 'nobody has proved you wrong'.. Proved you wrong about what? I think every fucking post you've posted on these boards has been proved wrong from some angle or another.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Nope. I have ruled godamn it for a few years. All offa sudden every twat can get TOA! I ain't daft. TOA when I ain't got it along with buffs is too much for me to cope with. Enough is enough. Even so I have killed all - ALL!. Can you believe it? Cstasy you saw me kill Aoln's merc in a duel. Take it from me I am far better fighter now.

Time for fresh air?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Grammaton ballocks. Yu want to meet me when unbuffed and no TOA? Really?

Yu were the best but meet me on equal terms?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
MKJ said:
Nope. I have ruled godamn it for a few years. All offa sudden every twat can get TOA! I ain't daft. TOA when I ain't got it along with buffs is too much for me to cope with. Enough is enough. Even so I have killed all - ALL!. Can you believe it? Cstasy you saw me kill Aoln's merc in a duel. Take it from me I am far better fighter now.

Time for fresh air?

I think i 3 shot you with my slash merc, if your char was named pedigree or something. You didn't even get me to 80%

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom