Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
top notch entertainer, had to rep!
you crack me up every time lol

mind if I call you clown?

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
MKJ said:
I f****** fed up and aggressive. I am 48 yrs old but as nasty and wotever as I have ever been.

Yea.. and you're the biggest joke ever..

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
lmao that guy needs medical attention! :D Class thread and that org baby cracked me right up :D
Leave my baby alone nutter!

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Ballocks. Sorted you out about 2yrs ago. One has to progress. Have yu?

Isn't it time you progressed abit yourself, and got out of the rvr training academy(battlegrounds).

I suppose you've trained alot tho, but im pretty certain you're in for a major surprise seeing as all the 'training' won't do you any good whatsoever in real rvr, have fun getting all the items tho, im sure all of hibernia will love to help you, just so you can find out how horribly wrong you are :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
rolf.jpg

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Can't people understand that MKJ is not a real person, but actually someone roleplaying to be mentally disturbed. He does a good job indeed but his posts are getting boring when he just keeps spamming the same shit over and over. So many flaws in his arguments it's sickening. :puke:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
moik said:
Can't people understand that MKJ is not a real person, but actually someone roleplaying to be mentally disturbed. He does a good job indeed but his posts are getting boring when he just keeps spamming the same shit over and over. So many flaws in his arguments it's sickening. :puke:
Theres an argument underneath all that regurgitated spam?

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
moik said:

Doesn't that in itself point out he clearly isnt a well person?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom