Yar.

L

loxleyhood

Ar, no you be done it. The treasure sleeps with the sharks and all of us have wounded legs.

O

old.Dillinja

Yarr. But I've made meself a peg-leg! HARR!

I will use it to launch myself off of this skurvy-ridden boat and fish out the treasure. Then I will swim to glory! Glory I be sayin!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

'Cept me of course! Cap'n Sissy never loses! Not to teh likes of you scurvy sea dogs!

L

loxleyhood

Yar har har, is what I'll be saying, as I watch you and your peg leg float hopelessly upon the sea.

O

old.Dillinja

<throws a harpoon at Sissyfoo's leg>

Ye will never catch me now! Harr!

plasticchest02.jpg

HARHARR! Finally, here be the treasure I have waited for for so long!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Ew...plastic treasure chest! Damn these budget cuts!

O

old.Dillinja

It not be plastic! You be wearin 2 eye patches for a reason I see! It be a magical treasure chest! It be lookin like something worth 50p from a corner shop but it does have treasure beyond your wildest dreams inside!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Winona Ryder and copious amounts of baby oil? :D

O

old.Dillinja

A naked female troll! YARRR! That be my treasure!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

~vomits~

Yaar...ye be one filthy sick sea bastard! Think ye've been at sea too long, me laddie. Gone past the 'gay stage' and firmly into the 'totally fucked up shit' stage. Ye'll make a good cap'n one day.

L

loxleyhood

Yar, where be my half-ogre cabin boy? I be wanting some loving.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I strung that abomination up by the yard pole. Har har! Won't be having none of those scurvy rats on me ship! Yahahaharr!!

O

old.Dillinja

Ye be hurtin me feelins now cap'n sissy!

I will not be havin it! We should be allowed as many female trolls and half-ogres on the ship as we want!

Well maybe not as many trolls they may be sinkin the ship but you get the idea!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Har! This isn't a f**king democracy! T'is my SHIP! Ye'll follow me orders or I'll be rammin' yer wooden peg legs so far up yer arse that ye'll be lookin' like an elephant! Yaharaharhaar!!

O

old.Dillinja

Sorry cap'n! I'll be gettin back to scrubbin ye decks and doin' ye dishes! We can't be havin any mutinys onboard our ship now can we? HarHAR!!!

harr...

Land AHOY! Looks like Repent Island! Quick! Set the sails West! We must turn away from this island, cap'n! We will all be killed!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Harharr...holy shit! Set the main...doohickey!! Sails!! Set the main sails and pull up the anchor! Get us the hell out of here, First Mate! Warp Factor 9!! Seaman Loxley, break out the cannons and give Repent Island a broadside! That'll teach 'em to be in our way! Yah har! I'll be in me cabin with Winona and that baby oil!

O

old.Dillinja

But captain... Captain! We are being bombarded with hypocriticle and pointless insults, we can not take it much longer, the ship is beginning to tip... Where is Loxley? That slacker! Throw him overboard, he's not helping at all! All hands on deck! We must escape! We must! What will happen to us on that island if we are captured just does not bare thinking about! God help us all.

L

loxleyhood

Yarr........ I already be sailing the carcass of the half ogre to shore, sir.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

SCUTTLE THE SHIP! CAP'NS AND WINONAS TO THE LUXURY LIFE RAFTS!! ...rest of ye can make yer own way back to dry land. Har har yaaar!

L

loxleyhood

Yar. I claim repent island, and all who dwell within to be my eggplant plantation workers. Avast, ye dogs!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Bah, Repent Island be nothing but a speck in the ocean. I will be back with my crew to plunder it and steal yer precious egg plants and any grog/wenches you may have.

S

saltymcpepper

put that bottle down
you dont need that
we need each other

L

loxleyhood

Repent Island may be a spec in the ocean, but it be only spec in the ocean for miles around! Be my slave or down to Davey Jone's locker ye go!

A

Aoami

I be pitying the fool who does neigh land on Repent's Spec!

{OOC - Mr.T/Pirate Hybird}

O

old.Dillinja

I be invading your skurvy little island if you don't meet me demands! You land lubbers, Repent Island is no place for a pirate! The sea is our land, now get back in this ship before I shoot all your balls off with my trusty hand cannon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom