News Yanks worried by new Wikileaks disclosures

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
yeah, though i heard that while these were classified as "secret" nearly 3 million people had access to them through their own intranet?

doesnt seem that secret to me!

Unlikely I think for quite a bit of the data as some are falled secret/classified/nonfor which would limit access down into the thousands. Some of it is definately unclassified though and that would be widely available.

Marc

FH is my second home
If the US military has made "devastating criticisms" of our army then it really must be bad !

Embarassing isnt it??

Friendly fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is my favourite

Of two helicopters called in to support operations by the British Grenadier Guards and Afghan National Army forces in Helmand, the British Westland WAH-64 Apache engaged enemy forces, while the accompanying American AH-64D Apache opened fire on the Grenadiers and Afghan troops

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Don't forget how the same British Granadier Guards fired Tomahawk missiles at one of our Danish command posts in Helman taking the lives of a 22 and a 24 year old Danish soldiers, Marc..

Marc

FH is my second home
Don't forget how the same British Granadier Guards fired Tomahawk missiles at one of our Danish command posts in Helman taking the lives of a 22 and a 24 year old Danish soldiers, Marc..

Im not. Im just saying its a tad hypocritical of the Americans to slam our forces out there or anyones forces for that matter when 99% of all friendly fire incidents are caused by the americans.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Interpol have just issued a wanted notice for the owner of Wikileaks...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So, was there anything REALLY shocking in there?

You know, kill orders for hospitals, torture in the basement of the white house, real recipe for blood pudding?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
is that the same as black / white pudding over here?

Black Pudding - congealed pigs blood
White Pudding - a congealed mash of pigs vaginas, chicken snot, & Cambodian weasel vomit

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
This leak serves no purpose really since i am sure they have done faaar worse stuff than what is leaked, and nothing really suprises me at least.

Helme

Resident Freddy
No it serves a purpose. It makes other countries trust them less.

If it makes even one country think twice before supporting the US in anything like another Iraq, it makes it a lot harder for them to do things like that. It could actually save thousands of lives.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This leak serves no purpose really since i am sure they have done faaar worse stuff than what is leaked, and nothing really suprises me at least.

Yeah, like i asked, is there anything really shocking in there :p

Doesn't seem to be a war starting leak atleast.

Though it serves the purpose of entertainment ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom