Xcom 2 Reveal

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Well I've run into the corrupted save game bug, naturally on the very last mission so it's damn near (iron man) impossible to complete. Can't load any newly created saves without it crashing. Seems to be a common bug if the number of forum posts about it is any indication.
Yep didnt get that thou, but halfway thru last mission, artifacts was starting to popup, and then the floor started acting like a discoball, closed game down, reloaded, and finished it. Seem the more missions you run, the longer it takes to load the mission at start and same when done. Close game, and reload and its fast loading again.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
They deffo have memory issues not clearing unneeded files. Not had the game crash though or seen any glitches.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Like a bitch I bought the expansion, I had said to myself I would wait for the Xmas sale (£35 for an expansion!) drunk me had other ideas though. Pretty damn decent so far.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Like a bitch I bought the expansion, I had said to myself I would wait for the Xmas sale (£35 for an expansion!) drunk me had other ideas though. Pretty damn decent so far.

Same, but damn it's fun, and the new classes add a lot of new tactics. Soldiers getting tired means I now have 15 or so soldiers who see regular action instead of an A-team + backups.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
(Not really a spoiler)

My major problem with it is the rewards for defeating the chosen are too good, the weapons are pretty much game breakingly good, especially the sniper rifle. With death from above they are insane. Once the chosen are done with its pretty much the same game but with overpowered classes/weapons.

I also would not recommend it for people new to the game, it feels so disjointed with the old expansion rewards being available without earning them through the event missions and then people referring to the missions etc.

Still absolutely loving it, its just my traps (I play a defend and lure strategy most of the time) feel so much more brutal. The variation in missions is also good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom