Xanxicar - Sickened, tbh

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Glad to see you albs getting along :clap: :clap:
Anyway when there are raid-rules you follow them, thats common curtesy. But just as in RL, when some ppl think to highly about them selfs they dont care much about rules anymore. And it doesnt realy matter if its a Throphy or a "you just dinged RR11 stone" does it, the same rules still apply, and if you choose not to follow them, and openly admit that you dont give a shit.. expect ppl to react.

But im just a mid .. what would I know ;)

Jeeves

Banned
You sound sensible, and from your character names appear to be female.
Can I have a picture and your e-mail adress/home phone number please? :(
:wij:

Jeeves

Banned
I heard the sounds of screaming children as I ran you all over in a combine harvester for being *****.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Jeeves said:
I'll trade your c for a u, an n, a t and an s.
unts? :< Can't trade 1 letter for 4 others tho, that's cheating :/ nuts... stun? Bollocks :(

Noyia

Fledgling Freddie
Cyfr said:
I heard Moch was a 21 year old virgin model girl

ofc thats true.. u can tell from the avatar so girly etc .. ;P
Morch get j00 ass in game

To the point:

I wont blame Cedric for spending his money on whatever he wants and i wouldnt b;ame him even if he knew the rules of the raid.
I cant either blame Loch cuz:
1) i know most of the ppl on this server would do the same thing, perhaps not so obviously, but they would, (dont think that i would have kept it either, too big for my cottage).
2) She really had to do it ... hard to keep the title of the meaniest biatch on all servers :worthy: /hug Loch

thats my own personal opinion, if u dont like it or u wanna flame me ... i dont give a shit. :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom