Xanxicar Raid - Sunday 27th July

G

Greynor

what if we all die at the xanxicaran patrols cuz we're not all together ;) btw got 2fgs of DP now

O

old.Wildfire

Zoning in will be the tricky part, unless there's a safe way to do it using stealthers I think it'll be a case of sending someone in as a sacrifice and having them call the zerg in when the patrols move away.

B

Bilf

Originally posted by old.Wildfire

The meeting point will be outside the entrance to the Crystal Caves, so as not to mess up the entrance for people exping there.

Oops, durr me.

C

corentmm

We got 2 elites on us when we zoned, and if you can't handle that, you can't handle anything else in there.

F

Flimgoblin

yer not the first to try killing all the avalon named btw :)

they're fairly easy with 2fg cept for the guy with the orb (the one by the flamethrowers) brings out 10 adds after you kill the orb, nasty when yer not expecting it :)

4fg+ would slaughter him in no time though. They're not very hard of themselves, just finding/pulling them without getting several buildings worth of drakoran is a pain. With a zerg it won't matter.

O

old.Wildfire

Looking good so far, see you all in AC in an hour and a half - it should be noted that as there's no real loot (what we do get will be lotto'd, naturally), you're all welcome to invite other guilds from your alliances and so-forth to boost numbers. 12 isn't really required, just recommended.

C

corentmm

I see 197 non-anon people packed into a small cave...biggest PBAE deathspam ever?

GL with him!

S

swords

He's dead but the lightning and the Ellites are mincing us as i post this :/

D

doneagle

gratz all on killing it... keep those mobs coming GOA, we can take them all

O

old.Wildfire

drop1.jpg
drop2.jpg

drop3.jpg
drop4.jpg

zoning in
first steps into the unknown
elites on the way down
more legion-level reavers (elites)
the first view of xanxicar (great pic imo)
getting ready to start
battle is joined
nice profile pic :)
first wave of adds - moving in to try to mezz
bitch best recognise.
lightning + adds > us :rolleyes:
beating a hasty retreat

O

old.Zeikerd

Hey! that caba ring has the same stats as the Cabalist epic ring after the stats buff in 1.62. My current epic ring is down to 30% dur. I would love to buy it from you for some gold :)

O

old.Downanael

Wee you can see Dira death message :D :clap:

Thanks for nice raid Wildfire.

A

Annouk

i can see myself in over half the shots :) u sure u aint stalking me???...

K

kamool

What can I say, this raid was fantastic - even though it cost me 1 bub of xp and about 10 gold.

Great fun and I will look out for others I can join in with.

Thanks goes to Ptora for letting me and my 45 mixed group join in.

Will soon be 50 and hope to join the Brethren in other raids as well as some RVR.

Kamool Doong (The Phoenix Syndicate)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom