Xanxicar Raid - Sunday 27th July

B

Belomar

Anyway, SS will definitely join in on the Xanxicar raid itself. Count us in. :)

C

corentmm

Did a raid here a while ago, 80ish people I think, got wiped by about 5 elites. Killling 2 at a time seemed OK, but the ones at the bottom of the slope (at least) are linked so you are gonna have to fight a few at a time, relog pull don't work as they add even when solo. Respawn rate is killer also.

Couple of piccies

Xanxicar themselves
1337 lvl 75 reavers

T

Talifer

Originally posted by old.Wildfire

One last note is that I'm going to try and go around all the named in AC as well after killing him, just to try and get some more drops, and for the sake of doing it, because no-one's done it before. This is not a raid for anyone seeking phat lewt or respec stones. If you want to do something that's never been done before though, get your guild to sign up.

[/B]

We killed all the named guys in AC except that Brave geezer (Didn't know where he was, turns out he's easiest to find ;)). Killed them all with 2 groups, a hundred man zerg might be overkill :)

Talifer

C

~Clarky~

so , the named Si encounters are ~

Xanicar(sorry , dont spend much time in AC, dunno if there are more named etc)
Colliat
The named Viking Geezer
The named in Caer Cadugg
Mecial (even though a quest)
The named Smithy in Cadugg ( ok , maybe a 50 can solo it .. )
all the various bits and bobs in Sidi.

Imo , someone should organise a day when masses of dedicated ppl kill the Si Encounters, .. but just a thought!

O

old.Wildfire

ok then if the named in AC are easy, might leave them - what about that one that has an orb upstairs you have to kill first though...

M

MesS°

Tilda is on vacation... noone else is here to pick up the ball it seems...

A

Arnor

bring me screenies and flowers! ^^

gl, looks like cool encounters

M

medowind

Lets not forget the undead drakoran in dalws and the 4 amptifears (the ones in the wood befor sidi)

B

belth

Royal Friar's Ring, dropped by Xanxicar.

- Albion: Xanxicar in the Crystal Cave will no longer spam his stomping message. Also his defense has been lowered slightly.

- The amount of time before Xanxicar's lair (The Crystal Cave) fills with lightning has been increased.

So if this raid fails (hope not), hopefully another will be organized post-1.62 :)

O

old.Wildfire

i can guaruntee it, i want his head on my wall

Q

quinthar

Colialt: Colialt is an extremely powerful lich, and probably comparable to Legion in difficulty. I?ve only killed him during Beta, so I don?t know what his item drops are. He has been imprisoned by the Lammias, but he grows powerful enough to free himself at midnight each night and attacks the Lammias. If you have high enough faction, you can fight on the side of the Lammias against his undead minions here and have an easier time overall. Otherwise, he will continue spawning minions and kill all the Lammias. The hard part here is that Colialt is totally invulnerable from Midnight to 6:00AM, at which point you have a small window to kill him. Again, this is easier if you can keep the Lammias alive, but that?s not completely necessary.

Geo, tootz myself and others have watched and assisted the lammias on several occaisions with geos Theurg feckin pulling lvl70+ mobs to us (great fun that) got some screenies somewhere , if you have never seen it you MUST, its class, its wave after wave after wave of bad guys attacking the lammias until Collait appears he is one big sob.

I'm sure I could grab some Ex-Ferus chaps to make some numbers, but dunno if we could fill a group or 2.

Q

quinthar

If I were to do a colialt raid, I'd do what one guy suggested on the vn boards; take people there at a random time and set them up at some undead mobs nearby. The ghoul desecrators/liches on the western coast would probably keep them busy and raise their lammia faction nice and fast. One person waits for the spawn, then gets everyone back and we get stuck in.

All the good necro hunting spots are close by, zombie, skels, desicrators etc, all will help the lammia faction.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by medowind
Lets not forget the undead drakoran in dalws and the 4 amptifears (the ones in the wood befor sidi)

Dont kill the Amphi's they are sweet...

Also dont forget Vortanos :)

My necro tried to solo him one day, was doing real good for 1 sec then he summoned 11 desicrators to help, he erm has a bit of an Arsenal too :)

Q

quinthar

WF put FL+Friends down please matey :)

We'll get a group of something together.

O

old.Wildfire

I'm considering pushing the raid back to next week at the moment... sign-ups havent been that good and we will NEED a full 12-guild list at least.

K

kenshee-himura

We once did it with 4FG LoD,SF and Justice
Getting in is easy but once in we didnt have enough ppl to take out one of those guards. They are pretty hard so u'll need loads of ppl :)

D

doneagle

I'm looking forward to this raid WF, but mentality of the average alb is "What does it drop, nothing, no use in going then". My opinion is more towards being there when epic mobs are being killed, having screenies and just enjoying a nice raid ( like all your previous raids ;) )

let's hope we get more peeps, we can atleast try imo and do it next week anyway :)

O

old.Wildfire

u all just like watching me sweat it out for a week with a half-full roster really dont u :rolleyes:

E

Ekydus

Watching people sweat is a nasty business but someone's gotta do it. :p

G

Greynor

I'll try and grab 2fgs of Dark Predators again for you but I can atleast bring 1fg of us so sign us up

T

Thamiles

The selfproclaimed viking-king only dropped a few random drops the times we killed him. 1fg can do it easy.
Found a named in ac tho, he was in normal zone but up on some slope (never seen since), darksbane pulled him and got zerged by 16 adds.
Could be good fun going thru ac to find that strange place again.

F

Flimgoblin

Dulgar's quite mean if you've only got 2fg - brings about 5 level 70 adds, doable though.

Drops cack :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom