X-men 3

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
it's a typical comic book death, explained to the audience at the end of the film rather than 3 years later should he "randomly" reappear after his death and explain that he hadn't really died at all but had been in X because of Y and Z returned him to his current state.
he's died about 7 times in the comics :eek7: i believe there is only 1 marvel comic book character to ever stay dead [but i may be wrong] - Peter Parker(Spiderman)'s Uncle Ben
just went to see it tonight an tbh i kept expecting him to come back all throughout till the end of the film...
was thinkin like maybe she had kinda just 'absorbed' em an when she got killed she would split n they would rematerialise or summit..or he was still alive in a non corporeal psychic energy state or some shit.
then that never happened an i was like:
oh.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
CorNokZ said:
Bah.. Me and some friends were about to go when I saw this :(

we even dressed up:
spiderman but no cyclops? you guys should be dissapointed in yourselves :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Aye, the bits after the credits totally proves #4 is coming. If you didn't see it then ofc you're going to THINK it's the last one... But come on =<

You KNOW Magneto moves the chess piece at the end of the movie =D The syrum is meant to be temp

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
haarewin said:
it's a typical comic book death, explained to the audience at the end of the film rather than 3 years later should he "randomly" reappear after his death and explain that he hadn't really died at all but had been in X because of Y and Z returned him to his current state.
he's died about 7 times in the comics :eek7: i believe there is only 1 marvel comic book character to ever stay dead [but i may be wrong] - Peter Parker(Spiderman)'s Uncle Ben

quiet a few comic book characters have died and remained dead, however it depends on what universe etc we're talking about, Collusus was murdered by Gambit after he accidently killed Shadowcat (his wife) by accident when he was trying to travel through a portal to save his sister who Magneto killed in order to "correct" his wrongs. However, he materialesed in another x-men universe briefly and then was promptly killed off forever.

I believe the x-men to die the most is Phoenix. She is now believed to be of a higher mutation, much like Magneto and Apocolapyse, for all purposes, invunerable and can live on the astral plane.

Does Xavier get absorbed into Phoenix at the end of this one? If so this will be veyr interesting for the 4th one :D - Phoenix is Jean Gray, Scott Summers' wife, just i preffer the name Phoenix or even Marvel Girl

G

GimmlyPublic Enemy#1

I watched X-men for about 10 years when I was a kid, it sounds pretty pants that some of the main characters are not in i.e. Gambit and they have people like Archangel in it, Oh and no blood or anything.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Does Xavier get absorbed into Phoenix at the end of this one?

Affraid not stay to the very end and you see that Xavier has put himself into the body of a man with no concious mind.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Hansmoleman said:
spiderman but no cyclops? you guys should be dissapointed in yourselves :p

I KNOW!

He is kinda noobish at the whole x-men thing and when he showed up as Spiderman, we were all like: "Omg.. We told you to come as CYCLOPS!"

He ruined the whole thing abit :x

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
quiet a few comic book characters have died and remained dead, however it depends on what universe etc we're talking about, Collusus was murdered by Gambit after he accidently killed Shadowcat (his wife) by accident when he was trying to travel through a portal to save his sister who Magneto killed in order to "correct" his wrongs. However, he materialesed in another x-men universe briefly and then was promptly killed off forever.
Colossus is back in the main marvel (Earth-616) universe. It was revealed that he did not die when he sacrificed himself to cure the legacy virus and was instead abducted by someone from the Breakworld. He is not dead in any of the current universes as far as I am aware [although probably several of the ones that the Exiles visit] - especially not the 'Ultimate' universe (where he recently "came out" and went on his first date with Northstar, which was invaded by the Brotherhood mutants).

Phoenix as Jean Grey is currently 'dormant' after Phoenix: End Song.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
haarewin said:
Colossus is back in the main marvel (Earth-616) universe. It was revealed that he did not die when he sacrificed himself to cure the legacy virus and was instead abducted by someone from the Breakworld. He is not dead in any of the current universes as far as I am aware [although probably several of the ones that the Exiles visit] - especially not the 'Ultimate' universe (where he recently "came out" and went on his first date with Northstar, which was invaded by the Brotherhood mutants).

Phoenix as Jean Grey is currently 'dormant' after Phoenix: End Song.

ahh ok, i knew that Phoenix was dorment, but i preffer reffering to Jean as Phoenix just because i preffer the character of Phoenix.

i didnt know that colossus was gay though.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hope against hope that when mystique comes back to her mutant self, she has black hair and that skimpy white outfit :D

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
ahh ok, i knew that Phoenix was dorment, but i preffer reffering to Jean as Phoenix just because i preffer the character of Phoenix.

i didnt know that colossus was gay though.
only in Ultimate. it's quite good, because Nighcrawler is having a hard time dealing with his 'ex' best friend being gay. he's lost his other friends in Angel (spying for Prof X at another mutant school) and Dazzler (who is in a coma).
in the 'normal' 616-verse he's still humping Kitty. So hard she phased through a few floors the x-mansion. (twas in the comics i'm not being twisted!)

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Hope against hope that when mystique comes back to her mutant self, she has black hair and that skimpy white outfit :D
heh i have to say that i thought she made quite an attractive naked lady when she demutantified in teh film.:D

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
lilmissnaughty said:
heh i have to say that i thought she made quite an attractive naked lady when she demutantified in teh film.:D

hmm..you should definatly sleep with her...

how would that go?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
lilmissnaughty said:
lol:D
lemme guess i should make sure i video it too?:p

thats a good suggestion, the thought hadnt even entered my head. Go for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom