X-men 3

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
yeh i've heard it isnt so good for those that actually liked the comics etc. :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually was going to say that it was good, but could've been better, though i'm not one to judge the decicions of god(stan lee) as he watched over it for sure.

If you liked 1 and 2, you'll like this one too.

Just watch all the way through the credits.

If you're a die hard fan of Xmen, leave your "hey that didn't happen like that" hat and "that's not [enter character]" robe at home and you'll be fine.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
old.Tohtori said:
Actually was going to say that it was good, but could've been better, though i'm not one to judge the decicions of god(stan lee) as he watched over it for sure.

If you liked 1 and 2, you'll like this one too.

Just watch all the way through the credits.

Hmm, i heard if you liked 1 and 2 you may be disapointed as x-men 3 has had 3 different directors, the guy that did 1 and 2 quit to go work on the upcoming superman film.

Thanks tho, you've raised my hopes a little for this film :D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Had a mate say it was very impressive but only if your not a die-hard x-men comic fan :m00:

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
If you go and watch this movie, which i liked btw, then it's absolutely important that you wait till all the credits are done before leaving the cinema. There is a 30sec scene that is well worth the wait :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I am actually quite a fan, and did have a few critters up my ass about things, but through and through it was good. The special effects alone are a must see, total new level for CGI.

As said, leave your wolverine outfit home and go watch a nice action movie with familiar characters.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Saw it last night, thought it was fantastic.

A tip: if you go to watch it, stay until after the credits there is a little bit at the end ;) WELL worth waiting :D

edit: pm me if you have seen it, but didnt see the bit at the end :p

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
I've seen it and its an enjoyable movie but abit predictable.It does have very cool effects and stuff

I did hate the "open" ending.. X man: the LAST stand....

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Urgluf said:
I've seen it and its an enjoyable movie but abit predictable.It does have very cool effects and stuff

I did hate the "open" ending.. X man: the LAST stand....

leaves room for a sequal, and the wolverine spin off thats already planned i believe

Gamah

Banned
I thought it was quite good, oh come on the bit RIGHT at the end adil, that was quite cool :p

razeredge

One of Freddy's beloved
can someone do a spoiler tag of the bit after the credits, went 2 c it, but i think i missed that

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
The professor transfers his conciousness into the person in the coma who had no conciousness

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
I thought the film was good in 1 area. The Beast :) it was great to see him in this film. However the rest of it was complete and utter shite.

A lot of stuff pissed me off like why isnt collosus played by a russian actor? Where is Gambit? And wtf happened to NightCrawler? he was awsome in the last film.

Imo they should have kept Bryan Singer who was great at developing characters while giving an exciting story line.

3 out of 10 imo xD

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Adlatus Hellbringer said:
I thought the film was good in 1 area. The Beast :) it was great to see him in this film. However the rest of it was complete and utter shite.

A lot of stuff pissed me off like why isnt collosus played by a russian actor? Where is Gambit? And wtf happened to NightCrawler? he was awsome in the last film.

Imo they should have kept Bryan Singer who was great at developing characters while giving an exciting story line.

3 out of 10 imo xD

he abandoned the film as he was offered the new superman film.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
If you never read the comics or saw the cartoons it is great, if you did then be prepared to be let down. The effects were sub par, no decent effects for The Pheonix and Iceman only freezes up for 3 seconds during the entire movie. The whole story was rushed, Halle Berry was given far to much screen time for a secondary character and the whole thing just felt cheaper than it should have.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
If you never...saw the cartoons it is great

the cartoons were a massive letdown compared to the comics. they were shit.
i enjoyed it, but i wasn't impressed by what happened with dark phoenix. so much more could have been done, her potential was limitless.
did anyone notice stan lee's cameo? i yelled 'there's stan lee!' and a few people laughed.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
old.Tohtori said:
If you're a die hard fan of Xmen, leave your robe at home and you'll be fine.

Bah.. Me and some friends were about to go when I saw this :(

we even dressed up:

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
I thought the very last scene was pretty shite:
It completely cheapens the professor's 'death'.

The film felt rushed to me. Should have been longer imo.

Oh, and... "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!"

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
tRoG said:
I thought the very last scene was pretty shite:
It completely cheapens the professor's 'death'.

it's a typical comic book death, explained to the audience at the end of the film rather than 3 years later should he "randomly" reappear after his death and explain that he hadn't really died at all but had been in X because of Y and Z returned him to his current state.
he's died about 7 times in the comics :eek7: i believe there is only 1 marvel comic book character to ever stay dead [but i may be wrong] - Peter Parker(Spiderman)'s Uncle Ben

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom