Werewolf X-Mas Cocktail Party

How win is x-mas cocktail party?

• Total voters

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I felt a bit rough, but wasn't too bad.. Didn't drink that much afai remember :D

old.Tohtori said:
more anal arguing

Once again you have achieved to run in a thread, look for an arguement, picked it up and ruined the thread.. Not that it was a very good thread, but you managed to squeeze the last bit of life out of it

I just made a new thread about my exam tomorrow.. Go on and have a go at that one aswell mate! Tell me my math skill sucks etc

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Once again you have achieved to run in a thread, look for an arguement, picked it up and ruined the thread.. Not that it was a very good thread, but you managed to squeeze the last bit of life out of it

Like i said, how about you look at who started to argue a joke.

Even if his percent calculations SUCK :D

How? 70% of 10 (lets assume I used the least easy directly divisible number) would be 7 girls. A composite 20% of the 25% are the 2 gay men. And 5% for each midget (with the sizist joke of them being half a person ofc). I do believe that makes an acceptable percentage calculation. I don't see where the error is - point it out please.

See?

F*ck off the lot of you.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And by the way, A: i didn't ruin your thread, without the DISCUSSION about percentages, your thread would be buried on page two and B: i don't just run in an insult people like you claim.

That would be you.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
By the by, we're both right :lol:

Killarien is right in his percentage from a ignorant dwarfbashing way, i'm right in my claim that if counted from neutral eprsons, the 5% means there's atleast 20 people in the party :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I voted on the last option, but the thread says X-mas cocktail party, and it also suggests Werewolfs, DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE!!!! This forum sure is going to hell! (hell being the place where old forums retire to)

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Kiliarien wins with K.O. :lol:

WOOT!

Like i said, how about you look at who started to argue a joke. F*ck off the lot of you.

Erm - shot yourself in the foot a little there. You did by trying to point out there was a fault in my calculation - I do see where you were coming from and understand it's right from 2 points of view, however why did you not say in your first post 'actually, shouldn't it be 20 people because.....etc etc. No, you went straight to 'even if his percentage calculations SUCK'. I believe you were inflammatory before me. You're not discussing as you claim when you make such a definitive coment.

That said, this has occupied me and I do wish you a Merry Christmas Toh, hopefully the ghosts of Christmas past, present & future will aid you. :wub:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That said, this has occupied me and I do wish you a Merry Christmas Toh, hopefully the ghosts of Christmas past, present & future will aid you. :wub:

That's your problem, you think this somehow is an agressive argument when it's a discussion. Mirror, meet kilarien :D

And no, i didn't shoot my foot, i shot the one you tried to stand on to be "better" in the twat factor, when my initial post was a joke(clearly) and you took it into discussion territory and when you suddenly didn't get just a "ok you are right", you got offensive and insultive ;)

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
That's your problem, you think this somehow is an agressive argument when it's a discussion. Mirror, meet kilarien :D

And no, i didn't shoot my foot, i shot the one you tried to stand on to be "better" in the twat factor, when my initial post was a joke(clearly) and you took it into discussion territory and when you suddenly didn't get just a "ok you are right", you got offensive and insultive ;)

Insultive isn't a word bud. I also never called you a twat, I said I, I repeat I, was acting like a forum twat, not you. Don't try and push an idea that I was insulting you when I wasn't. I also disagree with it clearly being a joke. You have posted many times on what you consider pithy comments which aren't jokes, they're just rude. I also mentioned I am not always right and asked you to point out the flaw - and I agreed it can be seen from 2 perspectives. However, you do not seem to have any form of reason and are clearly a forum troll who needs to be big here - if so, I shall let you 'win'.

I now have a life to lead. Bye. :lol:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Insultive isn't a word bud. I also never called you a twat, I said I, I repeat I, was acting like a forum twat, not you. Don't try and push an idea that I was insulting you when I wasn't. I also disagree with it clearly being a joke. You have posted many times on what you consider pithy comments which aren't jokes, they're just rude. I also mentioned I am not always right and asked you to point out the flaw - and I agreed it can be seen from 2 perspectives. However, you do not seem to have any form of reason and are clearly a forum troll who needs to be big here - if so, I shall let you 'win'.

I now have a life to lead. Bye. :lol:

Not at all insultive for sure.(sarcasm incase you missed it)

Check your posting and see if you got some self-judging to do, before you go calling someone names.

I've tried to reach a settlement, kept it civil, yet you call me a troll. I explained the flaw, yet you brought illogic to argue back. Yet i'm the problem.

You took a jokeful comment and started something out of it 'cause YOU can't take a joke, even if dishing them out. Simple as that.

Hypocritical, ironic and outright lowblow to bring "real words" into it when you know bloody well i'm not a native english speaker.

I don't need to win when you're wrong. You do preach alot, but i'd suggest you read back how things went and where it began, you might notice you started it with asking me to point out something, which i did, and then starting to insult me for answering.

As you say it NOW; you took my jokeful comment, which everyone else got, and made something out of it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
But you know what, let's try another compromise, and drop it since it's the season and all.

Both took anothers comment, or comment comment, and made it into something bigger.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
But you know what, let's try another compromise, and drop it since it's the season and all.

Both took anothers comment, or comment comment, and made it into something bigger.

Agreed. And as I said in an earlier post, I do wish you a Merry Christmas - and at the very least this has been a decent discussion.

Shall we join together and call someone else names? (only j/k) :p

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Old.Tohtori and Kiliarien sitting in a tree k - i - s - s - i - n - g....

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom