Werewolf X-Mas Cocktail Party

How win is x-mas cocktail party?

• Total voters

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Fuck yeah! 70% girls 25% boys 5% I wasn't sure about!

Can't remember what drinks I've had, but I've had quite a few beers thats for sure! Was fun as hell!

This thread is now about how gay Kalashnikov is!

ps. poll is about cocktailparty!

CorNokZ

This thread failed!
If I was a mod I'd permaban you!

Come on Sharma! Help me out here! Best thread we've had in a while imo!

Except any music thread Laddey has made throughout 2008! His musictaste rox :wub:

ps. give me mod powers! I would never abuse it! I swear!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I stopped reading after cock* :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
was this an actual cocktail party or something that happened in a chatroom?

Lethul

FH is my second home
75% girls, 20% boys. And you came home alone :) gg

not even the last 5% wanted you :(

CorNokZ

I did 50% of the girls.. No need to bring them home :p

kiliarien

Part of the furniture

Was it 7 minging girls, 2 gay men, and 2 midgets (and one of them sounds very worrying)?

If so the frame of reference suggests not so great :m00:

Sounds like you needed all that drink.

CorNokZ

Was it 7 minging girls, 2 gay men, and 2 midgets (and one of them sounds very worrying)?

If so the frame of reference suggests not so great :m00:

Sounds like you needed all that drink.

You know me all too well mate :D

Uara

Part of the furniture
You can't expect a teacher to know that shit ;)

One of my friends is wanting to be a teacher, but he had no idea what a prime number is :p

EDIT:I think he just wants to shag sixth form students!

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Even if his percent calculations SUCK :D

How? 70% of 10 (lets assume I used the least easy directly divisible number) would be 7 girls. A composite 20% of the 25% are the 2 gay men. And 5% for each midget (with the sizist joke of them being half a person ofc). I do believe that makes an acceptable percentage calculation. I don't see where the error is - point it out please.

You can't expect a teacher to know that shit ;)

You know the old adage pikeh:

Those that can, do.
Those that can't, teach.
Those that can't teach, teach PE. ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Was it 7 minging girls, 2 gay men, and 2 midgets

Does not work when it's clear you meant the midgets are the 5%.

Even with 10 people, your numbers would be 70%, 15%, 15% and even then you'd have to split a few people in pieces.

2 and 2 are equal percentage, 25% and 5% have a big difference. 5 times actually.

Also, if you can say "5% uncertain", you can calculate that the minimum amount of people in this percentage party would have to be 20, where only 1 person falls into the 5%.

So if the "uncertain" indeed was only one unlucky sod, this would mean the party had 1 uncertain(5%), 5 boys(25%) and 14 girls(70%).

You've just been numbered :D

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Does not work when it's clear you meant the midgets are the 5%.

Even with 10 people, your numbers would be 70%, 15%, 15% and even then you'd have to split a few people in pieces.

2 and 2 are equal percentage, 25% and 5% have a big difference. 5 times actually.

Also, if you can say "5% uncertain", you can calculate that the minimum amount of people in this percentage party would have to be 20, where only 1 person falls into the 5%.

So if the "uncertain" indeed was only one unlucky sod, this would mean the party had 1 uncertain(5%), 5 boys(25%) and 14 girls(70%).

You've just been numbered :D

Where do you get 70%, 15% & 15%?? Norkz said 7 girls (70%), 2 men (20%) - that's 90% then 2 x 5% midgets (one of which was male, and one he wasn't sure about, in which he clearly inferred he wasn't sure on gender, as he based his percentage division on this) = 100%. This is VERY clear and VERY easy to understand.

25% & 5% - it's also obvious that I took 5% composite of that 25% as one midget. You seem to be the only one who doesn't get it (unless others don't, please pipe up!).

How does 5% uncertainty (when we know that uncertainty is based on gender) mean 20 people? All you are doing is doubling the number of people, and I have no clue what this 2 and 2 rubbish is about.

I haven't been numbered. You just don't understand and must be overcomplicating things or (really, I mean no offence) be quite poor at Maths. It was a pretty simple joke (and I agree silly, but what isn't in OT?) tbh that you cannot grasp. :twak:

CorNokZ

I have my last math exam tomorrow.. Let's not speak about math in my cock-what thread please!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Where do you get 70%, 15% & 15%?? Norkz said 7 girls (70%), 2 men (20%) - that's 90% then 2 x 5% midgets (one of which was male, and one he wasn't sure about, in which he clearly inferred he wasn't sure on gender, as he based his percentage division on this) = 100%. This is VERY clear and VERY easy to understand.

25% & 5% - it's also obvious that I took 5% composite of that 25% as one midget. You seem to be the only one who doesn't get it (unless others don't, please pipe up!).

How does 5% uncertainty (when we know that uncertainty is based on gender) mean 20 people? All you are doing is doubling the number of people, and I have no clue what this 2 and 2 rubbish is about.

I haven't been numbered. You just don't understand and must be overcomplicating things or (really, I mean no offence) be quite poor at Maths. It was a pretty simple joke (and I agree silly, but what isn't in OT?) tbh that you cannot grasp. :twak:

First, if 5% are uncertain, that means that atleast one person is in the "uncertain" category. This brings the total amount of people to atleast 20.

You can't say "this many men, this many women and this many i'm not sure of" and then say that the 5% is IN the other two groups. One is either uncertain about a person or puts it in men/woman category.

CorNokZ didn't say anything about the amount of people. You did and failed in the percentages.

But you saying "2 men and 2 midgets", where you referred the "uncertain" CLEARLY(don't try to back down) as the midgets means that the percentage of men and uncertain is the same.

Even WITH meaning what you claim here, the 5% clearly meant another group of people outside men/women in which case, that 5% has to be atleast one person which makes the total of people atleast 20.

You can't just "take" from one group a percentage. It's either man, woman, "other". Those midgets are either, other or men/women and in either case, you failed :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I love cocktails therefore I vote yes!

Oh and b00bies, I rest my case.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
First, if 5% are uncertain, that means that atleast one person is in the "uncertain" category. This brings the total amount of people to atleast 20.

You can't say "this many men, this many women and this many i'm not sure of" and then say that the 5% is IN the other two groups. One is either uncertain about a person or puts it in men/woman category.

CorNokZ didn't say anything about the amount of people. You did and failed in the percentages.

But you saying "2 men and 2 midgets", where you referred the "uncertain" CLEARLY(don't try to back down) as the midgets means that the percentage of men and uncertain is the same.

Even WITH meaning what you claim here, the 5% clearly meant another group of people outside men/women in which case, that 5% has to be atleast one person which makes the total of people atleast 20.

You can't just "take" from one group a percentage. It's either man, woman, "other". Those midgets are either, other or men/women and in either case, you failed :D

No, he said, I repeat HE said he was uncertain, I merely cracked the joke and placed that uncertainty in the 'scary midget' category, hence the 5% of 'very worrying' midget. This is not an "other" category as you put it. Therefore your need for 20 people is defunct. I said 10 as it was the smallest easily divisible number for the joke of half-people. Everyone else got it, did you just feel you needed to try and look big?

You have jumped to a faulty conclusion and attempted to be a smart arse on a forum over a joke. 'Failing' on a forum doesn't bother me either - even if I had, which in this case I haven't, it's a forum for Christ's sake and I made a silly joke. Being proved wrong is something that everybody should have to put up with, and in many cases I'm sure I am, it just happens in this case I'm not.

I also try my best to avoid acting like a forum twat, and I have to say you have the better of me there - I'm picking over points with someone who doesn't read the other person's posts and so am acting like one far too much for my own liking.

Seems you need a stress free Christmas Toh. :cheers:

Sorry for the post hijacking Amb, Toh made me! Btw - did you feel rough the day after?? And is Kalashnikov gay??

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually, i've read your posts quite well, you should try it.

The main problem with you is that you think the percentages can be divided to different groups, when there's three groups; men, women, uncertain.

For that to work, the uncertain group would be atleast one person, in other words, 5% of 20.

Now to "who's being a twat etc", all i have to say is;

I answered your joke with a light-hearted "sucks at percentages", which YOU took upon yourself to turn into a strict dicussion about it.

You're not putting this on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom