No idea X-Factor

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
The fat lad Craig and Misha B are the only ones with any actual talent but Craig has gone now.

Marcus is just like a cabaret singer.

so he should stop doing that, and run for Prime Minister of Italy instead ?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I think if more people knew the origins of the term then it wouldn't be acceptable though. It's not particularly nice.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I was always taught that it wasn't a good thing to say. All the mixed race people I know have an issue with it as well. In my eyes it's the same as paki, nigger etc.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
In my eyes it's the same as paki

Ooh, I wouldn't say half-caste is the same as bandying around paki but I'll take your point.

On another note - when I'm talking to my friends I'll sometimes say paki or paki's because I simply can't be arsed using pakistani or pakistani's. The situation is rare and usually arises when conversations about culture occur.

It annoys me that there are racist connotations with the use of the word alone. Nobody gives a shit about the context in which it's said - they just go "paki = derogatory" - which is fucking annoying. I also feel uneasy myself when I use the term - simply because I understand that half the people I'm with may have the same connotation fixed in their mind.

I'd like to reclaim the use of the word paki for non-racist people. But there's fuck all chance I'll get my wish...

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
cba to find a link as I'm on my phone at work but apparently hmv put up Amelia lilys 'x factor winner' single earlier today on their website

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom