WW2: Online

S

Scooba Da Bass

Originally posted by The Slug
dont worry fool, i have, im not going to spend my time playing that shit any longer.

its not my falt that your game sux to the majority of the communtity.

OH NOS WHAT WILL THE GAME DO WITHOUT YOUR VALUABLE PLAYTIME!?

Also have some fucking pride in how you communicate, do you really value yourself so little that you can't take those few extra seconds to spell, use grammar, and punctuate correctly?

T

throdgrain

Err, wtf ? Scooba posts a thread about a free game that you can try out if you like, just for the benefit of the other people on this forum, and he gets slagged off for it ?
Cha, if you don't like it, dont play it ya zombie.
Thanks for the pointer Scooba, I gave it a go, not exactly my cup of tea but at least it works, which is more than can be said for planetside :)
/me trundles back to RTCW-ET for a bit

S

Slug

sorry for my bad use of language i will not use words like 'rox' sor 'sux' any longer, if you think all people who do have no self respect...

Sorry for not spending more time using punctuation but last time i cheaked, were not in an english exam!

S

Slug

NO...... NO! i wont have that!

Planetside is supreme compared to ww2 online.

F

Flamin_Squirrel

Imo even tho ww2ol is pretty amazing in its scope, it not really done justice.

Tanks are well done i thought, even tho i was too much of a noob to find anyone to shoot :p

However, the main reason i wanted to give it ago was because i like ww2 planes. Now, i dont think for a minute that good gfx are important to game play, but not being able to read the dials was kind of anoying. As was the slightly overly twitchy flightmodel.

Shame it wasnt really done as well as it could have been.

For those who are mostly interested in air combat, another big online war game is Aces High http://www.flyaceshigh.com/htcindex.html .

Not as epic as ww2ol, but the better flight model and gfx makes up for it.

M

mank!

The thing that put me off from even downloading it was those screenshots. It looks awful, otherwise I'd have given it a go. WW2 games rock the world!

W

Will

Squiz posted a fairly intelligent review. You called it crap, and then started a tit-for-tat arguement with Scooba, both of you getting more and more flamey. Big difference.

C

Clowneh!

squiz = squirrel

your affectionate name can be 'fuck head'

S

Slug

lol

when i said 'flamed' i meant that scooba would go mad at him simplyt cause he posted bad comments about the game.

S

Scooba Da Bass

Originally posted by The Slug
lol

when i said 'flamed' i meant that scooba would go mad at him simplyt cause he posted bad comments about the game.

No, as his reasoning was slightly beyond 'DIS GAME SUX FAGGORT'

S

Slug

Actually i have given a lot of reasons why i dislike this game.

i havnt called you a faggot i dont think. i did however call you a fool after you called me retarded.

fair enough i tend to shorten words but must you reall make such a big deal over it?

at the end of tha day all i have done is state why i dont like this game.

M

mank!

Here's an idea: stop arguing.

Actually, I'll rephrase that.

Slug, here's an idea: shut up.

S

Slug

Ok fair enough, for my part, im sorry for what i said.

Lets let this topic sink.

L

leggy

wtf is with cha and gr8?

Go back to school and learn some words for fuck's sake.

T

throdgrain

Cha is a word we say hereabouts . Its pronouced "t-cha" really, and is a mildly derisive word, or noise I suppose :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom