WTT My WoW Gold for your DAoC Plat

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I check out the wow forums from time to time and they still say the under terrain mining is still happening :(
One guy even said it wasnt hacking, it was creative use of the game mechanics.

Ah darkness falls, where you could stand halfway up a wall and got get hit.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
But it is, the rvr is fun, however until your group has decent RAs, you will lose to some groups due to this.

RR1-5 is Zzzzz, running CC classes without purge3, or light tanks without charge/det, casters without PD etc

I hate it when my rl friends reroll as it means a new leech to carry for a few realm ranks, it's a grind.

Strange, i find it a good challenge :p
We could start talking about Instagard instead ^^

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I check out the wow forums from time to time and they still say the under terrain mining is still happening :(
One guy even said it wasnt hacking, it was creative use of the game mechanics.

Ah darkness falls, where you could stand halfway up a wall and got get hit.

/macro lag /craft albion was a lovely macro for Camlann. You could get just enough lag out of it to jump up the DF steps hehehe

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
IMO the difference between rr5 and rr10 in daoc is small compared to a tier of gear + full top end gems & enchantments in WoW, especially for melee classes.

no its not, its almost exactly the same, a RR10+ fully templated toon will almost always win over a equally skilled rr5 opponent.

just as a pvp epic, res capped pvp'er in WoW will win over a t9 pve toon.

in WoW its all about what gear you have, in DaoC its that AND how high RR you are.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
no its not, its almost exactly the same, a RR10+ fully templated toon will almost always win over a equally skilled rr5 opponent.

just as a pvp epic, res capped pvp'er in WoW will win over a t9 pve toon.

in WoW its all about what gear you have, in DaoC its that AND how high RR you are.

I concur rr10 against rr5 is a wide difference in dmg output/defence/tools at disposal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom