-WTS- Scabbard's Mourning (Event Robe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.GeForce

erm? now THAT is pretty damn overpowered.

O

old.mattshanes

Interested in trading for 2 sidi rings and cash?one is a rare ring.(ll'rons ring of shielding and ring of the magi)

R

Rav

GOA said something about all the event items 'losing power over time'. Nothing's happened to them yet, except that the procs don't seem to work properly in RvR, and go off very rarely.

/shrug

O

old.GeForce

Originally posted by Rav
GOA said something about all the event items 'losing power over time'. Nothing's happened to them yet, except that the procs don't seem to work properly in RvR, and go off very rarely.

/shrug

lies. in both claims.

it all works like any other item in RvR... and the majority/all have lost power *just* after that announcement was posted (weapons resist debuff proc has been nerfed to 25% and lasts 15 secs as well as armour piece buffs afaik)... although this one doesn't seem to have been touched. odd. and the stats on this one seem bloody overpowered, as well as the proc... good UV & slash resist buff for 10 minutes = sick.

edit: hang on, -150 hits, guess its a balance

H

Huntingtons

About Event procs

As for that robe, well, the proc would give 50% slash resis if poss, but cap for procs buff resi is 26% (or 24?).

Weaps got theirs nerf to -26% debuff etc.

H

Huntingtons

I may add, you have to look close, its not +150 hp, but -150 ;P

O

old.GeForce

Originally posted by Huntingtons
I may add, you have to look close, its not +150 hp, but -150 ;P

whoops, corrected. was getting worried there ;)

O

old.GeForce

just a couple of questions.

a) is it a charge?
b) does it state 'friar only'?

wouldn't mind it for the proc tbh :p

H

Huntingtons

Its a proc... thread says, its a robe af 51 (which would indicate cloth) can be used by all. but not good to be used by friars :eek:

L

Lochlyessa

Heh.. I'll start @ 14p then, think I'd even roll a caster to use this ^^
S'assuming that you got it right second time and it is actually af 51 as opposed to af 102 which you said at the start ;o

S

SoulFly Amarok

af 102 robe? That's a friar robe?

15p maybe offered, need armortype :p

H

Huntingtons

OK fixed the wrong information :D

The bidding may begin

For more info (wanna see the gfx etc) PM me ingame

Cykelmyggen or Afrofyr

S

SoulFly Amarok

No thanks, no interest in a robe that has MINUS 150 hitpoints :p

W

wildsorcerer

have u tested it .. does it take not give above 26 % resist ?

woudl liek more info .. if it actually raises over 26% cap i bid 20 plat

W

wildsorcerer

Originally posted by old.GeForce

it all works like any other item in RvR... and the majority/all have lost power *just* after that announcement was posted (weapons resist debuff proc has been nerfed to 25% and lasts 15 secs as well as armour piece buffs afaik)... although this one doesn't seem to have been touched.

the armour was changed as orginally it was Target = group not self

S

SoulFly Amarok

You must put 350hp on your gear to use it tho, and as a caster if you want a staff with looks, you need oober items :eek:

O

old.mattshanes

It really is - then not +? if so that item isn't worth much really :/

H

hangianix

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
It really is - then not +? if so that item isn't worth much really :/
It is due to its rarety - only 1. :)

S

SoulFly Amarok

scabbards_mourning.jpg

G

Graknak

Originally posted by Rav

/shrug

if ppl really payed attention you would have noticed the way they called "loosing it's power" was just another way to say they nerfed the debuff procs on the weapons from 50% to 25%. All other non-wep event drops didn't get nerfed.

S

Sagba

With MP cloth parts and staff (Nerfbat if you want the looks) capping all (350 HPs) is not a problem even with easy to get jewelry (Cloak of Icy Vigor, Pygmy gem, DF rings and quest items) so yes, I would say this is worth of 10p+. Would bid for it but dont have the cash :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread