[WTS] respec stones

O

old.Ramas

He can, the point Aussie made was that he can't go on more of *Aussie's* raids.

If Aussie doesn't feel it is worth doing raids when those going on that raid are selling the outcome at < 4plat, then he's entitled to feel that way.

And this doesn't change the fact that if you guys aren't all arranging your own dragon raids, these prices *must* be appropriate.

D

Draylor

Originally posted by acei
What he means to say is... you have 195p out of alb now give something back by lowering the price cause atm your alliance is just being greedy.
People were in my experience GRATEFUL for the chance to buy a respec for that price.

If they were genuinely too expensive the various others killing dragon lately (SS, TB/FC, etc) and selling stones on would've dropped the price. They didnt - go complain to them.

Or better yet kill him yourself and hand them out free.

Enjoy: So Aussie asked those attending his raids to indulge in a little price fixing - so what? Gamblekung should've known this already.

G

ghostfeet

Enjoy: So Aussie asked those attending his raids to indulge in a little price fixing - so what? Gamblekung should've known this already. [/B]

what lathonial said.....irl thats illegal moron

G

ghostfeet

Originally posted by stighelmer
Newsflash, this just in:

DAoC != RL

:eek2:
ofc :) but its still the behavior of a total ass :D

D

Draylor

Originally posted by ghostfeet
So?

If the laws of the real world applied here youd be charged with libel for that post :p

G

ghostfeet

see post above ;p the 1 saying ofc this is not rl ;p hope u can still read , the 1 also mentioning the words total ass :p

A

Aussie-

you guys idiots or so? alliance rule. fixed price , no 1 goes lower.

O

old.Ramas

Originally posted by ghostfeet

No. It isn't.

It would be illegal if Aussie was the one and only source of respec stones. But he isn't.

G

gamblekung

draylor - i didnt know about the fixed price thats why i offered lower prices. was on the DR and in the cg i didnt notice anyone mentioning anything about fixed prices. this is the whole reason if i knew that i wouldnt have gone under them... so back off... would ya !

im not afraid of aussie or anyone in alliance... but it owuld be wrong to go against a rule that everyone else in alliance is under... so reason for this mistake is just me not paying attention or circumstanses that i wasnt on when fixed prices was announced.

lets just drop this issue... even if u dont drop it i´ve said my side and u are free to judge me about all this stuff how ever u want im out - been a loooong day...
PS school sucks DS

T

Tootz

Well if the prices are fixed by the alliance and no one is allowed to go lower, should make for a nice rock garden at least in their new house! :D

Lower prices imo, benefits the whole realm to see less gimped albs around.

D

Draylor

Originally posted by gamblekung
draylor - i didnt know about the fixed price thats why i offered lower prices. was on the DR and in the cg i didnt notice anyone mentioning anything about fixed prices. this is the whole reason if i knew that i wouldnt have gone under them... so back off... would ya !
Ah wasnt having a go at you - just at those whining over the prices being too high.

Prices werent discussed at DR last time round that I recall - since it was mainly the same people as previous attempts who knew the score from then ;)

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by Tootz
Well if the prices are fixed by the alliance and no one is allowed to go lower, should make for a nice rock garden at least in their new house! :D

Lower prices imo, benefits the whole realm to see less gimped albs around.

albs spec what sidi drops

Y

-yoda-

i wasnt whining about the prices people can charge WHAT they want ..

i dislike the fact thet aussie has told him he cant go on any of there allience raids cos he lowered his prices so he could sell his own stones .

and they will drop soon its just a matter of time before before those with stones realise the number of stone in there vault are colecting dust and they aint gonna get sold till prices drop .

and also im sure other alliences WILL kill dragon and drop prices just to knock the greedy guys out of themarket forcing them to drop prices :)

prices are usually high because they are rare items .. seeing as stones are gotten so easily lately and there are an abundance of them about they are simply not worth that much now .

if the dragon dies 4-5 times per week , thats 200-250 stones on the market per week , 1k+ per month , its just ammatter of time before prices drop and those who are patient and in no rush will hold on to there hard earned plats n wait n buy them then ,

S

stighelmer

Originally posted by -yoda-
i wasnt whining about the prices people can charge WHAT they want ..

i dislike the fact thet aussie has told him he cant go on any of there allience raids cos he lowered his prices so he could sell his own stones .

and they will drop soon its just a matter of time before before those with stones realise the number of stone in there vault are colecting dust and they aint gonna get sold till prices drop .

and also im sure other alliences WILL kill dragon and drop prices just to knock the greedy guys out of themarket forcing them to drop prices :)

prices are usually high because they are rare items .. seeing as stones are gotten so easily lately and there are an abundance of them about they are simply not worth that much now .

if the dragon dies 4-5 times per week , thats 200-250 stones on the market per week , 1k+ per month , its just ammatter of time before prices drop and those who are patient and in no rush will hold on to there hard earned plats n wait n buy them then ,

And then, in the distant future when they patch to 1.65, the dragon becomes l33t and it takes >3fg to kill him again, prices will probably go up. I will just hold on to my stones - both of em ;)

BTW, Gamblekungen is a kewl dude :)

D

Draylor

Originally posted by -yoda-
im sure other alliences WILL kill dragon and drop prices just to knock the greedy guys out of themarket forcing them to drop prices :)
Well at least 3 other alliances (or guilds from those alliances) have been successful recently - I see none of them here offering the stones more cheaply.

Because they dont have to.

C

choonz

Originally posted by Draylor
Well at least 3 other alliances (or guilds from those alliances) have been successful recently - I see none of them here offering the stones more cheaply.

Because they dont have to.

FYI, a VERY large guild are selling at 3 plat each for full skill.
Let the price war commence.
Oh and they have lots. Shouldnt be too hard to work out, but im not naming names.

Users who are viewing this thread