Realm Ability - 3p

looking to buy MP chain boots can concider this as part of the payment

reply here
or just PM me in game

/Gamblekung rr6+ merc

Y

-yoda-

i cant afford those prices although i do need one of each :(

this thread deserves a bump becuase u have lowered your prices where as everybody else is still selling them for 3 and 4plat

BUY THIS GUYS STONES THEY ARE CHEAPER

A

Aussie-

yep and a kick in the nuts from whole alliance if he aint gonna adapt his prices soon :)

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by Aussie-
yep and a kick in the nuts from whole alliance if he aint gonna adapt his prices soon :)

yea what aussie said ,, basically bring them down a bit more so i can afford 1 of each :)

A

Aussie-

nobody is gonna lower the prices of the stones, I think SS , HB, GoL and BF are smart enough to know why.
if you know something about economics, things like this start a pricewar between the stonefarmers.

X

xevius

Re: [WTS/WTT] respec stones

Originally posted by gamblekung
Full Career - 3.5p
Realm Ability - 2.8p

looking to buy MP chain boots can concider this as part of the payment

reply here
or just PM me in game

/Gamblekung rr6+ merc

thats = diging your own grave as "businesman"
But hey, its your stones :/

Next thing you see is maybe some ppl with 50 stones beat your price just to teach you a lesson and as mentioned. Stupid price war is on where there is NO winners except the leeches sitting on there 2p`s it t00k em less to farm than even the planning of the dragon raid took.

G

gamblekung

just want em sold... aint got a dime to my name at the moment... no pricewar intended.

need the money so i can get my new SC set done...

been posting selling stones at regular price already didnt get a single reply/ PM in game. so what am i gonna do !?

A

Aussie-

you do what you want m8, i'll invite who i want to the alliance raids too :)
i.e. not you anymore.

A

acei

Price wars are good things... it brings down the price for the entire community. With how much the dragon is being farmed i'm amazed they're still this high, i'd have expected to go down to 3p and 2p by now.

N

)nick(

Originally posted by acei
Price wars are good things... it brings down the price for the entire community. With how much the dragon is being farmed i'm amazed they're still this high, i'd have expected to go down to 3p and 2p by now.

Read the thread again. Apparantly the alliance are price fixing the stones. So instead of paying these ridiculous prices I'd wait a little longer with your purchase and let them sweat it out. Especially what housing coming up now :)

A

Aussie-

and you think we dont have the money for that already?

G

gamblekung

i dont want no trouble with raid invites/aliance raids etc...

<edit>

G

ghostfeet

Originally posted by gamblekung
i dont want no trouble with raid invites/aliance raids etc...

<edit>
if they give u trouble over this they r a bunch of wankers for sure

I

Iswind

3p is cheap for a ra stone :)

On mid we have to pay 8p for them :¨(

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by Aussie-
you do what you want m8, i'll invite who i want to the alliance raids too :)
i.e. not you anymore.

you are an asshole .. forcing him to higher his prices , or he cant go on any raids ,, your dummy falls out when u saw he had droped his prices?

ffs as he said he CANT sell them at the prices everybody asking (cos there is TO many stones around atm) he drops he prices to get to sell em and then a stuck up asshole like yourself basically forces him to put price back up ,#

twat:sleeping:

L

lathonial

what as happened here is very wrong, and i think irl this kinda shit is pretty illegal. reason being, its fekking immoral.

gamble, tsk, bowing to pressure like that, think u would have gained a lot more respect for urself by telling ur peers to piss off and mind thier own goddam business.

aussie, u shouldnt speak the first thing that enters ur head m8. give urself time to think about what ur saying.

S

-sunlight-

What Enjoy said...

I think I'm gonna set up a group and farm some and sell cheaper.
Price war is good!

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by Iswind
3p is cheap for a ra stone :)

On mid we have to pay 8p for them :¨(

is this mid ? NOOOOO ,, does mid kill the dragon as often as Albs ? Nooooooo

So wtf has mid prices got to do with albs? if the mid dragon got slain as often as lab dragon the prices on mid would be lower also :)

D

Draylor

Originally posted by -yoda-
ffs as he said he CANT sell them at the prices everybody asking
Much as you - and the others whining over prices - would like to believe they sell at those prices just fine :D

E

-Enjoy-

Originally posted by Draylor
Much as you - and the others whining over prices - would like to believe they sell at those prices just fine :D

the point isnt if the sell or not, its about the cartel :)

A

acei

Originally posted by Draylor
What he means to say is... you have 195p out of alb now give something back by lowering the price cause atm your alliance is just being greedy.

O

old.Ramas

If this is too expensive, surely that is an opportunity for you to go kill the dragon and sell stones at 3.9 plat.

Since if they are apparently so overpriced, the effort required to kill the dragon is surely worth it? If it's not worth the effort to go dragon killing then QED these prices are entirely appropriate.

If you aren't, at this point, planning a dragon raid, but you are, right now, bitching about stone prices, then I would suggest you are doing something wrong.

If you don't like paying 4 plat for a respec, you can always move to midgard and pay 8 plat ;) .

E

-Enjoy-

prices might be ok but the thing i think is abit odd is that gamblekung cant come on more raids if he decide his own price :)

Users who are viewing this thread