WTS Event Robe!

carp

One of Freddy's beloved
bid starts at 5p reserve right not to sell screenshot enclosed!

Attachments

• sshot280.JPG
    sshot280.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 354

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
you might wanna remove your ventrillo chan and pass from taht screenie..
and does it have special gfx, and wtf at -150hits oO

and 5p bid

A

Aoln

strong newb error :p

Might post ss of dopi hitting for 0 mainhand with that robe if i can find it :p

A

Aoln

DrunkSkunk said:
and wtf at -150hits oO
can just get the 50% slash proc from buffbot in duel and have 10mins if easymode if u cba :p

ask luon about it xDDD

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
remember when i used to abuse this back in the day <3

also 10p

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
11p
50% buff stack with regular 26% slash resists and scarabbuff and CLbuffs ? xD

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
DrunkSkunk said:
11p
50% buff stack with regular 26% slash resists and scarabbuff and CLbuffs ? xD

i know the debuff weapons were nerfed, so i recall bouh saying his hauberk was, but still if i dont rmbr wrong, its 26% but i wont comment for sure, migth be a thing to check up ? but eitherway, its a sweet item just for the fact that its one of a kind (or well 2 of a kind i guess now but hey^^), it should have quite high roleplaying/collecting value i supose!

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Roteca said:
i know the debuff weapons were nerfed, so i recall bouh saying his hauberk was, but still if i dont rmbr wrong, its 26% but i wont comment for sure, migth be a thing to check up ? but eitherway, its a sweet item just for the fact that its one of a kind (or well 2 of a kind i guess now but hey^^), it should have quite high roleplaying/collecting value i supose!

mkay, something to test when i got it :p

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
DrunkSkunk said:
mkay, something to test when i got it :p

it boosts your slash resist to 54%. at least it did back in OF when i had it, and thats when i had 26%

+13p

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:
it boosts your slash resist to 54%. at least it did back in OF when i had it, and thats when i had 26%

+13p

take it that you are either a saracen or a highlander with 2% racial slash, then i wasnt that far off by it "only" giving 26% after all =P

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Roteca said:
take it that you are either a saracen or a highlander with 2% racial slash, then i wasnt that far off by it "only" giving 26% after all =P

yes i am saracen :p

limpit said:
is there any point in bidding against you? :p

probably not, i can imagine using that on a necro (assuming it passes to pet) would be pretty evil to farm with :D

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
limpit said:
is there any point in bidding against you? :p

I was gonna say the same thing to you. :eek6: You are loaded! :fluffle: Im sure Toby will cry his eyes out if I spend our last few plats ( but he is not home .... :cheers: )

/mum

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Rickie said:
I was gonna say the same thing to you. :eek6: You are loaded! :fluffle: Im sure Toby will cry his eyes out if I spend our last few plats ( but he is not home .... :cheers: )

/mum
lmfao :D

what is it with albs thinking that I'm loaded ? I'm not, believe me...

besides... last few plats ? just wait for a few of the 5-50plat items to sell off you're merchant and you'll soon have double what i've got!

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
dam i aint seen that in a while :)

was 2 of everything that droped in the end as event was re-started due to big orb buging out

i think that was the only bit that didnt get nerfed .. the weapons(friar staff,pole BP and cloth Turso) where 50% de-buff (now 25%) and the plate chest was 50% cold resist for grp .. that got nerfed also to 50% self.

i had 2 of the event items a pole arm and a plate BP .. anyhoo still a nice lil bit of nostalgia

26 plat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom